PDA

View Full Version : Out with the old, in with the new ERA

Magikarp
04-03-2014, 12:46 AM
I been seein a lot of old blood leaving lately, and particularly this week, a handful of fresh red players coming in.

All I'm sayin is, out with the old, in with the new.

RD should not have left. That SUCKS, but it is what it is, it happened, whats NEXT? Look forward people.

Lots of rule changes happening, couple of tentative blue players feelin like joining but not sure if its "wasted time" .. etc.

Derubael said we got the ball, its in our court. I'm gonna dunk bro man pass it to me.

I welcome changes to the excellent red platform. +/-4 level diff, sim repops, pnp, all of these things are huge debatable decisions, but the real point here is: no matter what we're still red. Its still a CLASSIC EVERQUEST PVP SERVER... in 20 fucking 14!!!

SO, staff, gms, caretakers, rest assured no matter what happens there will be an influx/outflux of players. Tears flow and maybe they should be ignored (except those in the proper tears channel). Don't lose faith in "us"... because the us that exists now may be totally different than the us tomorrow.

hope it jives

Azure
04-03-2014, 12:49 AM
I been seein a lot of old blood leaving lately, and particularly this week, a handful of fresh red players coming in.

RD should not have left. That SUCKS, but it is what it is, it happened, whats NEXT? Look forward people.

Lots of rule changes happening, couple of tentative blue players feelin like joining but not sure if its "wasted time" .. etc.

Derubael said we got the ball, its in our court. I'm gonna dunk bro man pass it to me.

I welcome changes to the excellent red platform. +/-4 level diff, sim repops, pnp, all of these things are huge debatable decisions, but the real point here is: no matter what we're still red. Its still a CLASSIC EVERQUEST PVP SERVER... in 20 fucking 14!!!

SO, staff, gms, caretakers, rest assured no matter what happens there will be an influx/outflux of players. Tears flow and maybe they should be ignored (except those in the proper tears channel). Don't lose faith in "us"... because the us that exists now may be totally different than the us tomorrow.

hope it jives

http://i.imgur.com/jGyby9d.png

Galacticus
04-03-2014, 12:54 AM

hope it jives

http://newjestic.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/arnold-schwarzenegger-with-cigar.jpg

Magikarp
04-03-2014, 01:01 AM
also funny images thread, gifs ok 2

Magikarp
04-03-2014, 01:05 AM
also looking for port.. i'll pay you emeralds. pst magikarp

Musetii
04-03-2014, 03:35 AM
This dude is pumped!

BigHurb
04-03-2014, 03:38 AM
i could have someone log on hurb and port you but no