PDA

View Full Version : Just joined today as Endel, thanks to those I've met so far!

AKBoarder
03-31-2014, 02:35 PM
So I don't think I've played seriously since Luclin, maybe a little after PoP because I do remember PoT, but my first love in Everquest was always the trading (which took place in GFay on my server, SolRo, as opposed to EC like most servers). I can remember my first character, a Halfing Druid, being level 20, only to get the last name, and I had well over 20k plat, which considering this was just after Kunark was a ton of money, at the time 1000 plat was selling for $50-60 on Ebay, before Verant flipped shit on Ebay for allowing those sales.

Anyway, I created a Halfling Rogue today, I've always played Rangers or Druids before, mostly Rangers, and so I felt like something new was in order. I'm playing on blue, my name is Endel, and I've already met a few folks who have been nothing but welcoming, mad shout outs to Zalea/Wyntir for the buffs, it makes running around stabbing "a large rat"s in Misty Thicket a bit less painful when you can actually kill with some frequency.

Anyway, this was easy to set up, it feels like it is going to be a blast to play, and hopefully I'll be able to join y'all in the higher levels sooner rather than later! Any Rogues out there feel free to send me tips on playing, I've never played pure Melee before!

Cheers,

Endel/Michael

lecompte
03-31-2014, 02:53 PM
Wyntir is actually Cecily and can give you all kinda rogue tips :)

AKBoarder
03-31-2014, 03:25 PM
That's what we talked about! That I've always played Rangers and now I'm trying a Rogue, and vice-versa on the other end.

AKBoarder
04-02-2014, 12:30 AM
I've also got a Barb Shammy now named Brednar, playing with another old EQ player friend of mine, he's got the Barb Warrior, I've got the Shammy, we are gonna duo the hell out of things for many a level

Cymeon
04-02-2014, 02:23 PM
AKBoarder? what part of the ak? prolly seen you on alyeska at some point :P

Kevynne
04-03-2014, 03:39 AM
alyeska man.
that's my shit
that and heavenly in tahoe

Kantela
04-04-2014, 10:54 AM
Hi Endel,

Welcome to Project 1999 and the server, I hope you're meeting many of the friendly and nice people that play here!

I, too, was on SolRo and I remember that the main trading zone was Gfay indeed =D ...EC makes sense, though, so I guess we'll be fine with that ;)

Good luck on your adventures =)