PDA

View Full Version : Spells: Spell recast time not yet met.

Wip3ou7
03-30-2014, 11:30 PM
I have noticed with my wizard, the spell gem for Harvest will cycle in before the correct amount of time has passed. It will let me stand and cast the spell and will then return the message "Spell recast time not yet met." This also happens on my Cleric with Divine Aura. It's really annoying because I have to cast the spell and waste 10 seconds of casting time / medding time just to find out that it's still not actually ready.

Brujean
07-18-2015, 07:31 AM
I've been experience this as well, also happens with a Paladin's LoH sometimes where it says it is active but then when you use it a message says recast time hasn't been met. This seems to get refreshed when you zone so it appears correctly I think, but it's definitely an annoyance.

Uuruk
07-18-2015, 07:56 AM
Do you have this in your first spell gem? If so are you using an item like staff of temperate flux?

Brujean
07-18-2015, 08:49 AM
On my wiz, yes and yes. Ill try moving harvest to another spell slot.

Uuruk
07-18-2015, 09:13 AM
On my wiz, yes and yes. Ill try moving harvest to another spell slot.

Sounds like you got it figured out. Gem 1 resets if you use an item like that. so basically put your most used spell in gem 1 and reset it with staff and start casting immediately. The recast time has to be met though by the time the spell goes off I believe though. Sorry that might be a little confusing.

Brujean
07-18-2015, 09:20 AM
Sounds like you got it figured out. Gem 1 resets if you use an item like that. so basically put your most used spell in gem 1 and reset it with staff and start casting immediately. The recast time has to be met though by the time the spell goes off I believe though. Sorry that might be a little confusing.

Wow, what a handy little bug.. learn something new everyday, thanks!

Uuruk
07-18-2015, 09:49 AM
Wow, what a handy little bug.. learn something new everyday, thanks!

Yep works for other spell gems as well just doesn't reset the cool down if they are on one.