PDA

View Full Version : It pains me 2 see

Bkab
03-30-2014, 02:18 AM
People like Vanco and Tibberz in nihilum like seriously pals neither of you have no business being in the guild that essentially ruined the server and did everything they could to get Holo in trouble.

You honestly like Nizzar and Tune and have less of a problem with them than Lite? El Presidente has even nothing but fair with loot and always leads azrael with pvp in mind first. I can understand ppl getting rubbed the wrong way sometimes but he does look out for the guild and its members.

I'm truly curious except just out of spite for Lite why you would join nilly over azrael? Nizzar is a much bigger piece of exploiting shit than Lite could ever come close to being but shit I don't need to tell you pals that you know it first hand just as well as I do.

mtb tripper
03-30-2014, 02:19 AM
Explain the pain more

Bkab
03-30-2014, 02:20 AM
It's deep bro elf simulator pain cuts DEEP

Colgate
03-30-2014, 02:20 AM
goog thread

Humerox
03-30-2014, 02:21 AM
Rexx. Sad day when I saw the tag.

mostbitter
03-30-2014, 02:24 AM
Salt you quit for a long time and missed a ton of bad behavior from Lite. Since you quit he would routinely modem plug to get by mobs, has begun exploiting pathing in droga for chardok faction, and has stripped/stolen from former members (Tarran and myself) and well, you know about the boxing that isn't new.

LulzSect
03-30-2014, 02:25 AM
Any Holocaust in Nihilum = f****t. Just like I knew they were pre Kunark.

F****ts.

Colgate
03-30-2014, 02:25 AM
when the fuck did salt post in this thread?

mtb tripper
03-30-2014, 02:26 AM
when the fuck did salt post in this thread?

selling pokemon cards on ebay

freez
03-30-2014, 02:29 AM
luls tunak dum

mostbitter
03-30-2014, 02:31 AM
rip freez, too young

freez
03-30-2014, 02:34 AM
psh freeze was old as fuk

young ladyredbush will replace his heroism

LadyRedBush
03-30-2014, 02:34 AM
nawm sayin *****?

Fame
03-30-2014, 02:49 AM
goog thread

Squire
03-30-2014, 02:55 AM
Big Rexx, Vanco, youre setting a bad example for young noobs like me. We look up to you. Do the right thing.

mtb tripper
03-30-2014, 02:56 AM
rape, murder

Complexity
03-30-2014, 03:49 AM
Shit is sad for sure.

Fame
03-30-2014, 04:03 AM
mtb sig makes me taste the drip

Clark
03-30-2014, 04:27 AM
you have no business being in the guild that essentially ruined the server

BigHurb
03-30-2014, 04:37 AM
u ladies are alright

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 04:42 AM
Red Dawn dead in spite of Nihilum giving them raid mobs to keep the guild afloat, but were griefed off the server due to constant Azrael gank crews and Lite blatantly refusing to throw them a bone but instead throws chat logs between him and HB on the forum to break up any Nihilum sympathy...

Azrael be saints in the demise of this server! They can be bluebie fgts farmin pixels all day but at the same time be worse for this server health than Nihilum, knowing they griefed Red Dawn off the server, I got IRL stuff I'd rather be doing than being 2% of the server pop online while they break the rules that saw Nihilum get banned and go unpunished.

iiNGloriouS
03-30-2014, 05:14 AM
Does anyone read what this down syndrome kid Drakaris says? Its pretty lel.

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 05:20 AM
Does anyone read what this down syndrome kid Drakaris says? Its pretty lel.

Cool post bro, trollin the forums your only skill set?

It's already been confirmed I have a child, so given that fact, it is impossible or highly unlikely that I have Down Syndrome...

Next troll post please Azrael member #123151515

Colgate
03-30-2014, 05:37 AM
man the irony in the shit drakar says is fucking hilarious

does he know anything about the history of the server?

Humerox
03-30-2014, 05:54 AM
Red Dawn dead in spite of Nihilum giving them raid mobs to keep the guild afloat, but were griefed off the server due to constant Azrael gank crews and Lite blatantly refusing to throw them a bone but instead throws chat logs between him and HB on the forum to break up any Nihilum sympathy...

False. There was a sizeable chunk of RD that went Uprising and will be apping Azrael. Granted...most of the officers went Nihilum. I haz a feeling that may change after today. You can teach PvP'ers to do a little PvE but you cant train PvE'ers how to PvP because most of them don't want to. They want the easy pixels.

Azrael be saints in the demise of this server! They can be bluebie fgts farmin pixels all day but at the same time be worse for this server health than Nihilum, knowing they griefed Red Dawn off the server, I got IRL stuff I'd rather be doing than being 2% of the server pop online while they break the rules that saw Nihilum get banned and go unpunished.

See above. And next time you're on /who all Uprising. No demise going on at all...just a power shift, brew. On top of that...AZ has taken a big hand in helping all the newbs. Nihi could care less. They only log in to kill dragons...well they used to, anyway. Now they're too busy dying.

Nice attempt at trolling, tho. :rolleyes:

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 05:58 AM
man the irony in the shit drakar says is fucking hilarious

does he know anything about the history of the server?

No bro, I don't study ancient history. I know how the server has been played in the past 10 months though and Azrael have been A grade griefers.

You really need to get over what people that don't play this game anymore have done to you over 1-2 years ago otherwise you will remain the degenerate player you are.

One of my gamer chick friends wants to play the new D3 expac with me, so once she buys it I will prolly have no time for you scrubs in between irl family commitments and friends.

I know if you weren't living in your mothers basement off food stamps, you would probably be playing it too.

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 06:01 AM
False. There was a sizeable chunk of RD that went Uprising and will be apping Azrael. Granted...most of the officers went Nihilum. I haz a feeling that may change after today. You can teach PvP'ers to do a little PvE but you cant train PvE'ers how to PvP because most of them don't want to. They want the easy pixels.

See above. And next time you're on /who all Uprising. No demise going on at all...just a power shift, brew. On top of that...AZ has taken a big hand in helping all the newbs. Nihi could care less. They only log in to kill dragons...well they used to, anyway. Now they're too busy dying.

Nice attempt at trolling, tho. :rolleyes:

Azrael troll poster X3 so far.

There is no trolling here, but I didn't see any Uprising raid with Azrael. Destroying an independent guild and throwing a guild tag on their orphaned players so they can feed Azrael is hardly beneficial for the server.

Humerox
03-30-2014, 06:03 AM
Azrael troll poster X3 so far.

There is no trolling here, but I didn't see any Uprising raid with Azrael. Destroying an independent guild and throwing a guild tag on their orphaned players so they can feed Azrael is hardly beneficial for the server.

Azrael had nothing at all to do with RD falling apart. A lot of us liked PvPing with them even though we were undergeared scrubs.

The XP nerf killed RD. That simple, brew.

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 06:09 AM
Azrael had nothing at all to do with RD falling apart. A lot of us liked PvPing with them even though we were undergeared scrubs.

The XP nerf killed RD. That simple, brew.

Uhuh, that's why they changed their guild bind from Neriak to Paineel right? And that's why previous RD members posted examples of being griefed, such as being gfluxxed naked into the hole after being bind camped?

Azrael troll post #4 (poster tally still at 3).

Humerox
03-30-2014, 06:16 AM
Uhuh, that's why they changed their guild bind from Neriak to Paineel right? And that's why previous RD members posted examples of being griefed, such as being gfluxxed naked into the hole after being bind camped?

Azrael troll post #4 (poster tally still at 3).

We thought it was a good move. Most Nilly do business in Erudin. AZ wasn't going to waste the time to worry about it. Most of us laughed about the BC in Nek. The gflux into the hole was pure genius, lol. Most of us talked about how funny it was watching the fatties fly.

You weren't RD, brew. Don't speak for us 'cuz you're dead wrong, lol. Sorry. ;)

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 06:18 AM
We thought it was a good move. Most Nilly do business in Erudin. AZ wasn't going to waste the time to worry about it. Most of us laughed about the BC in Nek. The gflux into the hole was pure genius, lol. Most of us talked about how funny it was watching the fatties fly.

You weren't RD, brew. Don't speak for us 'cuz you're dead wrong, lol. Sorry. ;)

Supporting Azrael and laughing at RD players being griefed isn't what RD players do. Many Azrael players remained tagged with RD to spend their DKP after the split.

Azrael troll post #5 (tally still at 3).

Humerox
03-30-2014, 06:23 AM
Supporting Azrael and laughing at RD players being griefed isn't what RD players do. Many Azrael players remained tagged with RD to spend their DKP after the split.

Azrael troll post #5 (tally still at 3).

We weren't being griefed, lol. You think most of RD was blue? Most of us didn't have F*all to do with the politics and we didn't care. On the RD boards there were several posts about quitting because of XP. Not a single mention of griefage. (Prolly cuz most of us were a little redder than everyone is giving credit for, lol).

HB told everyone what was in the bank and anyone could have come to use their DKP.

Keep trying tho.

Fame
03-30-2014, 06:30 AM
Anything I type

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5tyyiF5vN1qbcfk2.jpg

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 06:42 AM
We weren't being griefed, lol. You think most of RD was blue? Most of us didn't have F*all to do with the politics and we didn't care. On the RD boards there were several posts about quitting because of XP. Not a single mention of griefage. (Prolly cuz most of us were a little redder than everyone is giving credit for, lol).

HB told everyone what was in the bank and anyone could have come to use their DKP.

Keep trying tho.

Yet you posted not long ago saying all the officers apped to Nilly? I'm frequently hearing a different story in game/TS, but keep up being an Azrael poster boy.

Azrael reply #6 (poster tally #3).

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 06:47 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5tyyiF5vN1qbcfk2.jpg

Azrael troll post #7 (poster tally #4).

This paints a clear picture, those that are trolling the forums and preaching their side are all from the same guild and are trying to cover up that their guild is a griefing bunch of tards, quoting stuff Nihilum did over 2 years ago with Holocaust, to back their argument.

Shit gets old, if people can't be bothered correcting Azrael poster boy posts, what makes you think people care about Azrael getting pixels?

People are playing different games right now because they don't care enough about contesting Azrael and are also burnt out with server politics, who wouldn't choose to play the latest games over this? That is the bottom line. There are a handful of selfless players still trying to keep this server interesting.

The reason why EXP bonus exists is because levelling is harder when you are constantly getting 'griefed' and groups are hard to find. Take away the griefing and provide more groups, and exp bonus shouldn't matter.... but RD players WERE getting griefed...

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 06:50 AM
double post while editing.... lame browser bug...

Humerox
03-30-2014, 06:54 AM
Yet you posted not long ago saying all the officers apped to Nilly? I'm frequently hearing a different story in game/TS, but keep up being an Azrael poster boy.

Azrael reply #6 (poster tally #3).

Not all. Most.

Nihi: Ksah. Miley. Cyrus. Lawlzies. Vanco. Rexx. Ryser.

That's pretty much the core, brew. It's no secret. The more you talk it seems the less you know. Heartbrand would probably go if they let him...which if someone doesn't pick him up it's a loss to the server. Good player and decent pal.

Like someone said...most of us have grouped together and fought each other as well. The server is too small for it not to have happened. We're all just readjusting.

Again.

Next question is: Why u so mad? We aren't. We were too hard to be griefed. Adapt and overcome, brew. :D

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 07:02 AM
Not all. Most.

Nihi: Ksah. Miley. Cyrus. Lawlzies. Vanco. Rexx. Ryser.

That's pretty much the core, brew. It's no secret. The more you talk it seems the less you know. Heartbrand would probably go if they let him...which if someone doesn't pick him up it's a loss to the server. Good player and decent pal.

Like someone said...most of us have grouped together and fought each other as well. The server is too small for it not to have happened. We're all just readjusting.

Again.

Next question is: Why u so mad? We aren't. We were too hard to be griefed. Adapt and overcome, brew. :D

Azrael post #8 (poster tally #4).

Lol, I'm not mad, I just don't like Azrael as a guild for the shit they do to the server and the threads they frequently create on the forums...

They did nothing to prevent Red Dawn from being forced to disband and made the strategic move of crushing the guild,while using poster boys like yourself to promote Azrael. You must be in denial to think Azrael are healthy, I mean they went out of their way to train our healers in mass pvp in seb, even though they had the number advantage.

Shit is lame. I went to have a shower until guild called LnS cos I was running late to my friends BBQ, came back got a rez proceeded to loot my corpse while on guild LNS and was killed by Azrael, not having said anything in OOC while on LnS and got accused of shit talking while Azrael proceeded to shit talk in ooc and message me with low level alts saying 'Delete your toon faggot'.

Guild is fucking toxic, you got to be blind to not realise it.

iiNGloriouS
03-30-2014, 07:06 AM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/264/070/3e7.jpg

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 07:08 AM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/264/070/3e7.jpg

Azrael troll post #9 (poster tally #4).

iiNGloriouS
03-30-2014, 07:10 AM
http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Do+the+rustle+_19547e5d6946c190014ebf393ca7f4c0.gi f

Humerox
03-30-2014, 07:14 AM
Azrael post #8 (poster tally #4).

Lol, I'm not mad, I just don't like Azrael as a guild for the shit they do to the server and the threads they frequently create on the forums...

They did nothing to prevent Red Dawn from being forced to disband and made the strategic move of crushing the guild,while using poster boys like yourself to promote Azrael. You must be in denial to think Azrael are healthy, I mean they went out of their way to train our healers in mass pvp in seb, even though they had the number advantage.

Shit is lame.

Neither guild has the high road here. It's all the same crew. Founding Fathers. Holocaust. Force. Nihilum. Lots of people have switched sides, lol. Dirty whistles and clean whistles in both camps. I got nothing against Nihi. Pixelating and waking up just to log in whenever the batphone rings isn't my playstyle. With some RD in there they may work a bit on the PvP side. Never can tell.

Azrael? PvP lunatics. More at home with that, tbh...I like to wreck people now and again. ;)

Wanna blame something? Then blame the XP nerf. For better or worse, that's what really killed RD. And who knows? When they make the changes it may cause a 3rd guild to try again. Until then...it's the 2 big dogs.

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 07:15 AM
http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Do+the+rustle+_19547e5d6946c190014ebf393ca7f4c0.gi f

Azrael troll post #10 (poster tally #4).

I'm not really russled, I want you to russle me so I can play the Diablo 3 with hot gamer chicks instead of playing this game with a bunch of degenerates on food stamps ;)

Fame
03-30-2014, 07:18 AM
Azrael troll post #10 (poster tally #4).

I'm not really russled, I want you to russle me so I can play the Diablo 3 with hot gamer chicks instead of playing this game with a bunch of degenerates on food stamps ;)

sad

krazyGlue
03-30-2014, 07:20 AM
All I want go say is .. It feels good =)

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 07:21 AM
Neither guild has the high road here. It's all the same crew. Founding Fathers. Holocaust. Force. Nihilum. Lots of people have switched sides, lol. Dirty whistles and clean whistles in both camps. I got nothing against Nihi. Pixelating and waking up just to log in whenever the batphone rings isn't my playstyle. With some RD in there they may work a bit on the PvP side. Never can tell.

Azrael? PvP lunatics. More at home with that, tbh...I like to wreck people now and again. ;)

Wanna blame something? Then blame the XP nerf. For better or worse, that's what really killed RD. And who knows? When they make the changes it may cause a 3rd guild to try again. Until then...it's the 2 big dogs.

Azrael troll post #11 (poster tally #4).

What are you going on about logging on when the bat phone rings?

We barely raised 12 players (at least 50% were apps) on VS repop, while Azrael had 23 geared level 60s (Oppressor being delevelled to 59 for some reason?). I only logged on by accident because I was checking things out when I got home from a wedding didn't expect to wipe 18 Azrael doing VS with Vaporize and Tune and get a yellow text in the process.

Be grateful we are still trying to contest. Otherwise server will just be a 1 guild pixel farm again while we all go off playing something more interesting until Velious.

iiNGloriouS
03-30-2014, 07:31 AM
Counting posts and posters and not rustled?
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/jennifer-lawrence-oh-yeah-thumbs-up.gif

Humerox
03-30-2014, 07:32 AM
Azrael troll post #11 (poster tally #4).

What are you going on about logging on when the bat phone rings?

We barely raised 12 players (at least 50% were apps) on VS repop, while Azrael had 23 geared level 60s (Oppressor being delevelled to 59 for some reason?). I only logged on by accident because I was checking things out when I got home from a wedding didn't expect to wipe 18 Azrael doing VS with Vaporize and Tune and get a yellow text in the process.

Be grateful we are still trying to contest. Otherwise server will just be a 1 guild pixel farm again while we all go off playing something more interesting until Velious.

Well...Nihi USED to log in when the batphone rang. If you guys don't watch it it'll be Nihilum losing out come Velious. You won't be able to contest at all. Srs business. Attacking one side or the other on the forums isn't going to change anything. Maybe you guys should start talking 3rd guild, 'cuz I don't see AZ losing anything anytime soon.

The Nihi 3-year dominance of the server is ending.

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 07:40 AM
All I want go say is .. It feels good =)

I saw your YT spam today. In the mass pvp I thought I was going to be ok when the melee train hit me, but for some reason my corner casts all got interrupted, then you procced a Tstaff on me at 50%, game over, no chance to DA.

RE Fame - Seriously though, if you had 2 good looking chicks ask you to play the new Diablo xpac with them would you A: play a 15 year old MMORPG on a server full of toxic players, while even the majority of your guild is playing Diablo 3 xpac.
or B: Try to contest Azrael with less numbers for the sake of PvP, which Azrael never did (they just resorted to bind camping and VP training when the role was reversed).

A is looking real good... ;)

iiNGloriouS
03-30-2014, 07:44 AM
I wouldn't play games with them; I'd hook up with them. Truly a sad soul that has a need to get laid.

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 07:46 AM
I wouldn't play games with them; I'd hook up with them. Truly a sad soul that has a need to get laid.

Naw I like the eye candy and a bit of fun on the side, I already have a wife for sex on demand ;)

Not_Kazowi
03-30-2014, 09:33 AM
The gflux into the hole was pure genius, lol. Most of us talked about how funny it was watching the fatties fly.

Pretty sure no one in red dawn was laughing about that. Most of us were upset that they would try to cause xp loss like that.

Everyone needs to stop taking elf sim so serious. You're acting like girls who didn't want to break up with their boyfriends or something.

The constant tells in game about my decision to join elf clan B over A is funny though. Just play the game, stop making a big deal out of every little thing that happens. Too much drama = bad for the server

Bazia
03-30-2014, 10:50 AM
Everyone knows Rexx has been a Nihilum towelboy multiple times before, no surprises here.

marie
03-30-2014, 11:07 AM
hate to say it but rexx is truely blue as fuck at heart

reasons for joining nihilum were...

"somebody made fun of me in azrael ts"

"i have a rl friend in nihilum" (refuses to tell who he is tho)

very very lame excuses why you would leave for nihilum. clearly doesnt want to pvp but get uncontested pve kills.

Ironic how nihilum is getting totally shit on tho, so he will prob quit the box soon tho because he burned bridges with azrael. so now he ruined his rep and gets no pixels for it.

just sad if you ask me

Bkab
03-30-2014, 11:57 AM
Drakaris you are a straight cry baby. quit trying to derail my thread with your superb whining like a little bitch abilities. You should probably be on blue. Go back to your thread about azrael being a bunch of poop head meanies because they broke your invis at vp and you suck too much to click invis back on and get insta gibbed. That's an appropriate thread for you to cry about you and your shit guilds shortcomings. This thread is about holocaust box legends making bad guild decisions not why you hate azrael because you're a terrible player.

mikemandella
03-30-2014, 12:09 PM
Let's not forget the allah akbar suicide charge in skyfire last night... Whos genius call was that?

- Oppressor

Squire
03-30-2014, 12:26 PM
Let's not forget the allah akbar suicide charge in skyfire last night... Whos genius call was that?

- Oppressor

well their training videos speak for themselves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du638_4NTSI

vouss
03-30-2014, 12:57 PM
Ahahahahaha, I THOUGHT I WAS oK WITh ThE MELEE TRAIN ON ME, what you think jboot strafing in a circle is going to stop people from hitting you?

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 02:40 PM
Holy sheet, someone else posts something stating the facts and another 4 azrael join in. You guys definitely win at forum quest Zerg, just like you have been winning in eq Zerg style.

Azrael poster count #8, amazing that only 2 non azrael members have posted on this thread.

LulzSect
03-30-2014, 02:44 PM
Somebody's mad.

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 02:46 PM
Drakaris you are a straight cry baby. quit trying to derail my thread with your superb whining like a little bitch abilities. You should probably be on blue. Go back to your thread about azrael being a bunch of poop head meanies because they broke your invis at vp and you suck too much to click invis back on and get insta gibbed. That's an appropriate thread for you to cry about you and your shit guilds shortcomings. This thread is about holocaust box legends making bad guild decisions not why you hate azrael because you're a terrible player.

Azrael are pro at server tick exploitation. I was spamming invis the whole time ;)

(Azrael poster count at #9, nothing but bluebie wannabe forum trolls when there are no dragons to slay!!)

LulzSect
03-30-2014, 02:50 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/d662256794b3e89098bd9a73ef163711/tumblr_mr8jgpY4iW1se9fcoo1_500.gif

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 02:54 PM
Naw, I'm the forum "resistance" trying to keep things real so gms can actually realise you guys have always been what's wrong with red. Server pop at an all time low due to assrael ;)

Grats on killing rd

Humerox
03-30-2014, 02:56 PM
Pretty sure no one in red dawn was laughing about that. Most of us were upset that they would try to cause xp loss like that.

Everyone needs to stop taking elf sim so serious. You're acting like girls who didn't want to break up with their boyfriends or something.

The constant tells in game about my decision to join elf clan B over A is funny though. Just play the game, stop making a big deal out of every little thing that happens. Too much drama = bad for the server

Maybe not in your channel. But the point I was making was that even though it was crappy it was funny, and me and my pals just laughed it off instead of getting butthurt.

And Drak...now you're just trolling to troll. I put away every argument you had that Azrael had anything to do with the demise of RD.

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 02:57 PM
so that is a yes

get a tampon

There is a reason why not many females play on red you degenerate mofo.

heartbrand
03-30-2014, 03:01 PM
RD "Died" because I no longer had the desire to put hours upon hours of my free time into a guild while losing members to both sides, having no exp bonus so not having any pool of new players to recruit, and getting shit on by everyone for being a terrible person while basically running a charity program. The end.

BigHurb
03-30-2014, 03:06 PM
RD "Died" because I no longer had the desire. The end.

yet you'll do it anyway in another game u freak!!

heartbrand
03-30-2014, 03:09 PM
ya that 4 hours of WoW a week vry difficult

Humerox
03-30-2014, 03:17 PM
RD "Died" because I no longer had the desire to put hours upon hours of my free time into a guild while losing members to both sides, having no exp bonus so not having any pool of new players to recruit, and getting shit on by everyone for being a terrible person while basically running a charity program. The end.

It wasn't wasted brew. You have a lot of respect. Take your time off and relax, man. :)

Colgate
03-30-2014, 03:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YgKNJO2.png

freez
03-30-2014, 03:38 PM
Azrael troll post #9 (poster tally #4).

is this your way of trying to make someone upset over the internet?

we got ur dragons brew

Humerox
03-30-2014, 03:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YgKNJO2.png

Colgate's way of saying 2 non-factors are arguing with eachother.

:D

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 03:49 PM
is this your way of trying to make someone upset over the internet?

we got ur dragons brew

Do you honestly think I need any dragon loot?

I got everything I need on drakar except phara dar loot which had a super long waiting list, you smarter than that dawg.

freez
03-30-2014, 03:55 PM
Do you honestly think I need any dragon loot?

I got everything I need on drakar except phara dar loot which had a super long waiting list, you smarter than that dawg.

bout 99% sure i saw u wearing a planar robe last night

didnt have time to inspect the rest before u looted and scooted

oil
03-30-2014, 03:58 PM
the elderan is strong in this drak guy

lolled at 20 posts incl one calling a forum zerg

freez
03-30-2014, 04:09 PM
drak nihi is getting embarrassed enough in game they dont need you doing this

BRO

Sektor
03-30-2014, 04:30 PM
drak nihi is getting embarrassed enough in game they dont need you doing this

BRO

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 04:40 PM
bout 99% sure i saw u wearing a planar robe last night

didnt have time to inspect the rest before u looted and scooted

You never seen a dmf robe before or were you too dyslexic and confused nadir for drakar?

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 04:49 PM
Oi sektors how's the rmt treating you? Does that azrael tag fit nicely? You rmted one of their tstaff monks for mass pvp yet? I'm guessing maybe wanyo?

Bkab
03-30-2014, 05:57 PM
You suffer from some serious delusions my friend. Start taking your meds again, shove that tampon back in place Drakaris and just stop trying to rebuttal to anyone you're terrible at it and it ends in you sounding like a whiny little bitch (which you are). Point and case of nihilum taking anyone in the guild at this stage of the game is this dude LoL

Pitborn
03-30-2014, 06:02 PM
Still trying to figure out if OP saying Lite is fair with loot was a troll or not.

Awwalike
03-30-2014, 06:05 PM
can't even read drakars posts anymore

guy cares way too much about elf sim

Not_Kazowi
03-30-2014, 06:09 PM
hate to say it but rexx is truely blue as fuck at heart

reasons for joining nihilum were...

"somebody made fun of me in azrael ts"

"i have a rl friend in nihilum" (refuses to tell who he is tho)

very very lame excuses why you would leave for nihilum. clearly doesnt want to pvp but get uncontested pve kills.

Ironic how nihilum is getting totally shit on tho, so he will prob quit the box soon tho because he burned bridges with azrael. so now he ruined his rep and gets no pixels for it.

just sad if you ask me

Someone made fun of me? Try i had someone constantly shit talking me in tells that i would never have the support of the guild and that i wasnt wanted. aka high drama.

my RL friend juntau wanted to play with nihilum

uncontested pixels? i think i would have stayed in azrael if that was the case.

Why do you care so much what i do? its really creepy to be honest, I hardly even know you.

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 06:35 PM
You suffer from some serious delusions my friend. Start taking your meds again, shove that tampon back in place Drakaris and just stop trying to rebuttal to anyone you're terrible at it and it ends in you sounding like a whiny little bitch (which you are). Point and case of nihilum taking anyone in the guild at this stage of the game is this dude LoL

hooooly sheet more Azrael trolls coming out of the woodwork when I call out on their members for being dyslexic and RMTing with bans...

daaayuuummmm...

I'm so terrible at trolling these guys need their guildies to troll for them... Azrael never in short supply of forum trolls... any decent person knows R99 forums are a cesspool and no members are more prominent than Azrael...

PS I stopped counting troll posters and posts, but Azrael are winning the tally by far!

Rellapse40
03-30-2014, 06:39 PM
vagina is pouring out

u need a tampon quick

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 06:47 PM
sooo I post valid points with proof, I get flamed with dumbass posts saying I'm wearing a planar robe... so I call the guy out for being dyslexic...

Now you guys are all spamming with bleeding vaginas?

rofl... ok...

+1 to both Azrael troll poster and troll post tally... I guess being a forum troll is a prerequisite for a guild invite to Azrael?

Red PvP guild needs its members to PvP on the forums too!!! LOL

vouss
03-30-2014, 06:50 PM
Its pains me to see Drakar post

Rellapse40
03-30-2014, 06:50 PM
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/294/7/f/mad_detected_by_rouofcoorflig-d4dhtqv.jpg

heartbrand
03-30-2014, 06:52 PM
Uconn going to go all the way bros.

Drakaris
03-30-2014, 07:13 PM
Its pains me to see Drakar post

Keep pvping me on the forums bros! Azrael the true pvp guild might get that forum yellow text!

Actually.... no you wont...

iiNGloriouS
03-30-2014, 10:20 PM
Drakar may be the most retarded person I have ever had the displeasure of talking to.

Smedy
03-31-2014, 01:26 AM
never though tibbers would join nihi, sad story
u nigs need pedigree farm up in here, cuz its apparent that none of these newbloods realize they are joining the shit guild that put the server in the situation we have right now to begin with

remember whos who bros, smedy wouldn't say this unless it was true

heartbrand
03-31-2014, 08:32 AM
Yes bros. nihilum made this a 100 pop server. It wasn't the fact that red was released before it was ready, that resists didn't work, that guards didn't assist, that clickies were rechargeable and gimped pvp, that wizards one shot people before spell damage nerf, that melees were useless, that exp was awful, that the community was toxic, that people would train 24/7 and other things with zero repercussions, that the staff never responded to any of the issues and each fix took over a year, that amelinda was corrupt, that red launched close to the release of epics on blue, that Kunark took over two years on an advanced time line server, that these message boards drive away the majority of potential players, that there's no economy, that most people don't enjoy FFA pvp, that most people don't enjoy eq pvp.

Nope, nihilum is the reason box is low pop.

Sektor
03-31-2014, 08:36 AM
HB makes some valid points. Tho one could say Nilly is a big part of this so called toxic community.

heartbrand
03-31-2014, 08:39 AM
If not for Nihilum this server would have died in classic or Kunark release. They were never the issue, the issue was the lack of competent competition. Lite has finally made that a reality.

People crying about a walled nagafen in 2011 make me laugh. At the time I was told they petitioned to have it reset for a week with no response, and I thought it was bs. Having played here all this time now I'm confident that's exactly what happened and no one cared enough about red to reset the mob. When the people running it don't care why should the players? If you have a broken toll booth, don't be surprised when people drive through without paying.

Squire
03-31-2014, 09:29 AM
hb getting real as fuck. nice. nice.

Smedy
03-31-2014, 09:32 AM
If not for Nihilum this server would have died in classic or Kunark release..

exactly, if nihilum didn't mindlessly farm all mobs for 10 months and start a RMT business on the side the server would have been wiped when all fixes had come in @ early kunark and server would have been full swing and thriving with 400+ right now.... now were stuck with the fact we wasted 1,5 years due to these faggots

Fame
03-31-2014, 09:35 AM
warming back up to nilly

Twainz
03-31-2014, 09:40 AM
exactly, if nihilum didn't mindlessly farm all mobs for 10 months and start a RMT business on the side the server would have been wiped when all fixes had come in @ early kunark and server would have been full swing and thriving with 400+ right now.... now were stuck with the fact we wasted 1,5 years due to these faggots

Blaming Nihilum for staff decisions that were never talked about. Let me try.

If Azrael wasn't around, staff would of released Velious already but instead decided to give Azrael a chance at mobs in Kunark since they won't get shit in Velious.

heartbrand
03-31-2014, 09:44 AM
There's like 50 reasons this server has sucked that are more compelling than "Nihilum." Shrug

Zalaerian
03-31-2014, 09:58 AM
I remember a similar thread when Pecks didn't come over from vztz and was picked up by Dream Team/Holocaust in first round drafts. Like Lebron, sometimes you just need to make the overall long term best decision

Nirgon
03-31-2014, 10:11 AM
If Azrael wasn't around, staff would of released Velious already but instead decided to give Azrael a chance at mobs in Kunark since they won't get shit in Velious.

What the drugs

Sektor
03-31-2014, 10:12 AM
What the drugs

lol was thinking the same thing.

Koota
03-31-2014, 10:22 AM
False. There was a sizeable chunk of RD that went Uprising and will be apping Azrael. Granted...most of the officers went Nihilum. I haz a feeling that may change after today. You can teach PvP'ers to do a little PvE but you cant train PvE'ers how to PvP because most of them don't want to.

That feeling you 'haz'd' was wrong as fuck.

heartbrand
03-31-2014, 10:25 AM
What the drugs

He was trying to make a similarly bogus claim.

Zalaerian
03-31-2014, 10:29 AM
Much like Holocaust, azrael is min maxed for PvP with little fore thought of beating mobs w more than 32k HP that rampage, flurry or AEs like hoshkar. I wish them the best of luck in TOV

Exed
03-31-2014, 12:34 PM
Much like Holocaust, azrael is min maxed for PvP with little fore thought of beating mobs w more than 32k HP that rampage, flurry or AEs like hoshkar. I wish them the best of luck in TOV

:( sad day

Bazia
03-31-2014, 12:42 PM
i dont think 120 nihilum will be enough at velious drop either

Sektor
03-31-2014, 12:45 PM
With most of red dawn joining there's gonna be more then 80. Azrael will prob sport around 45.

Kergan
03-31-2014, 01:43 PM
We're actually in heavy development of our hydra-raid strategy where we simultaneously raid 8 mobs because of the amount of people online.

Zalaerian
03-31-2014, 01:56 PM
We're actually in heavy development of our hydra-raid strategy where we simultaneously raid 8 mobs because of the amount of people online.

Shhhhbbhh

Twainz
03-31-2014, 02:40 PM

Can't wait for Team - Tune's Imaginary Gym to kill AoW while Team - Wheelchair Detail Shop kills Vulak mobs.

lite
03-31-2014, 03:08 PM

If 15 year old content is the rocket science you want to make it out to be, I sure hope your guild is able to figure out pumice stone technology soon.

PS, glad to see you found a guild that you think will help you fulfill your bluest of dreams. Looking to grant it lots of LNS.

Colgate
03-31-2014, 03:14 PM
Can't wait for Team - Tune's Imaginary Gym to kill AoW while Team - Wheelchair Detail Shop kills Vulak mobs.

i'm proud of you twainz, this was actually a p goog post

LulzSect
03-31-2014, 03:17 PM
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130101232054/degrassi/images/1/14/Jonah-hill-shock.gif

Zalaerian
03-31-2014, 03:18 PM
Same rocket used that wiped your 30+ on sev that 23 RD killed w 2 other guilds on their heels?

lite
03-31-2014, 03:25 PM
we've never wiped to sev..... 2 guilds on your heels ? REALLY ? lmfao..

[Sun Mar 23 19:39:15 2014] You shout, 'very proud of u guys in EJ today, bold move.'
[Sun Mar 23 19:39:59 2014] Faren tells you, 'yeah we did pretty good in EJ, wouldnt have been possible without you guys keeping nilly busy tho'

PS your guild has been wiping in VP with 45. Oh man!!! that rocket is not looking anywhere near stable enough for velious.

vouss
03-31-2014, 03:35 PM
Silverwing is hard

Zalaerian
03-31-2014, 03:37 PM
So your retort is "you let us have the dragon". I assume it won't be the last time I hear that excuse. I actually plan to hear that alot in velious. I may need to copyright that shit

lite
03-31-2014, 03:40 PM
there is no retort, just confusion and literal laughter at the idea that anyone would perceive that situation as Red Dawn having 2 guilds at their heels.

again....
[Sun Mar 23 19:39:15 2014] You shout, 'very proud of u guys in EJ today, bold move.'
[Sun Mar 23 19:39:59 2014] Faren tells you, 'yeah we did pretty good in EJ, wouldnt have been possible without you guys keeping nilly busy tho'

I don't believe for a moment that you are stupid enough to actually believe that is what occurred. I don't blame you for trying to make Azrael look bad in hopes that next Sunday you won't also be LNSing 4 times as well. Just stay strong, and let's hope your decision for easy dragons pay off. I believe the zerg will return when Velious does, in the meantime this is a good opportunity for the bluest players to have ever been hand fed pixels to get their asses whooped and finally learn some pvp.

Zalaerian
03-31-2014, 03:50 PM
Again you let RD have the dragon by fighting NiHi at a zone line causing you to lose the dragon. Great work ? Lol

Sektor
03-31-2014, 03:51 PM
feels good being on top

lite
03-31-2014, 03:52 PM
Again you let RD have the dragon by fighting NiHi at a zone line causing you to lose the dragon. Great work ? Lol

http://img.pandawhale.com/83569-Blink-182-WTF-reaction-gif-Img-fBIy.gif

noway ur that dumb tbrz, see you in the battlefield. LNS granted

Not_Kazowi
03-31-2014, 03:53 PM
I see people taking elf sim way too serious.

Remember that none of this will matter by 2017, when the server is gone.

Zalaerian
03-31-2014, 03:54 PM

Remember that none of this will matter by 2017, when the server is gone.

But god I hope forum quest is still here

lite
03-31-2014, 03:54 PM

Remember that all this will not matter by 2017 when server is gone.

Taking shit way too serious ? This coming from the guy that would let me know when RD was going for Vanco's Queen blade so we'd go rape em ?

letting me know when KSah and others were expeing and efreti, while he solod at bats and bugs?

Nonstop complaining about how Vanco would outbid him on everything ? LOL

OMG I let thresh have the green scale !

Did you learn how to say any word other than severilous yet ?

Yes nilly, do not piss this guy off ... give him what he wants instantly, or every single move you make, know it I will.

vouss
03-31-2014, 03:55 PM
Yeah but you still rave about how great,VzTZ is years after it shut down. And the only,reason anyone knows your name here is because of that server or you would probably considered on Drakar levels of bluebieness

vouss
03-31-2014, 03:56 PM
Lol vanco strong arm

HippoNipple
03-31-2014, 04:00 PM
Taking shit way too serious ? This coming from the guy that would let me know when RD was going for Vanco's Queen blade so we'd go rape em ?

letting me know when KSah and others were expeing and efreti, while he solod at bats and bugs?

Yes nilly, do not piss this guy off ... give him what he wants instantly, or every single move you make, know it I will.

Should have milked that insider info instead of wasting it on a forum quest, but I enjoyed.

Thanks.

Rellapse40
03-31-2014, 04:01 PM

YIKES lol Rexx the snitch

vouss
03-31-2014, 04:02 PM
Hippo we,are top dogs now no need for that info, feels so good to just,straight up reject people like Rexx, InTEGrITY IN TACT

Exed
03-31-2014, 04:03 PM
Rexx good peeps. Will be fun yet disheartening having to fight these pals

HippoNipple
03-31-2014, 04:03 PM
Hippo we,are top dogs now no need for that info, feels so good to just,straight up reject people like Rexx, InTEGrITY IN TACT

Well I would say you were above Red Dawn when Rexx was telling you to grief the guild too lol. Always good to have insider info on where people are headed.

Rellapse40
03-31-2014, 04:04 PM
Rexx should retire from the forums that is sad, Any guild to take some selfish fgt like him is gonna fail

Rellapse40
03-31-2014, 04:09 PM
pity reply

Not_Kazowi
03-31-2014, 04:10 PM

Almost spit coke all over my screen at work reading this.

You need to seek help immediately dawg, you are taking things way too serial. Very glad I saw through your lying bullshit to play with mature normal people like ksah

lite
03-31-2014, 04:11 PM
Almost spit coke all over my screen at work reading this.

You need to seek help immediately dawg, you are taking things way too serial. Very glad I saw through your lying bullshit to play with mature normal people like ksah

you saying it aint true ?

Not_Kazowi
Rexx good peeps. Will be fun yet disheartening having to fight these pals

Thanks bro, hope you're unbanned soon.

We still need to take our river boat gambling trip

Rellapse40
you saying it aint true ?

think he did

LulzSect
03-31-2014, 04:12 PM
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/2kJXGKRSSmQ/hqdefault.jpg

vouss
03-31-2014, 04:13 PM
Glad you saw through the BS? I thought it was,because members of Azrael told you that no one liked you and everyone thinks you are a pixel whore

heartbrand
03-31-2014, 04:15 PM
if you stop logging into red99 for a week and then read the emotions on these boards it's pretty funny

Rellapse40
03-31-2014, 04:17 PM
Should read 90% of your posts then

Not_Kazowi
03-31-2014, 04:17 PM
if you stop logging into red99 for a week and then read the emotions on these boards it's pretty funny

It really is lol

Andis
03-31-2014, 04:19 PM
this thread delivers for sure

mad juice up in here

Rellapse40
03-31-2014, 04:29 PM
pity reply

Sektor
03-31-2014, 04:31 PM
lmfao good thread

Rellapse40
03-31-2014, 04:34 PM
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/294/7/f/mad_detected_by_rouofcoorflig-d4dhtqv.jpg

Kergan
03-31-2014, 04:43 PM
This is the exact type of thread that should just get moved to RNF at the OP level. Seriously why is it still in the normal forums? Lots of talk about cleaning up our image and what not.

Rellapse40
03-31-2014, 04:44 PM
Does Kergan or Drakasis ever stop crying?

iiNGloriouS
03-31-2014, 08:25 PM
Nope.

Lasher
03-31-2014, 08:44 PM
Pretty much went where the majority of my pals wanted to go and also there are a hand full of personalities in Azreal that I just loath listening to. Besides my current pals I dont really know anyone in nihilum so they got the benefit of the doubt.

Also nihilum is the underdog atm which i like. I really try to play this game in a way that i think will be most fun for me. Azrael did not seem like that choice. I wish Reddawn could of kept doing it was doing, was really fun

iiNGloriouS
03-31-2014, 10:09 PM
But the real question is; how much did you pay for that AoN?

Vile
03-31-2014, 10:14 PM
Pretty much went where the majority of my pals wanted to go and also there are a hand full of personalities in Azreal that I just loath listening to. Besides my current pals I dont really know anyone in nihilum so they got the benefit of the doubt.

Also nihilum is the underdog atm which i like. I really try to play this game in a way that i think will be most fun for me. Azrael did not seem like that choice. I wish Reddawn could of kept doing it was doing, was really fun

tryin' to squire here bro

Lasher
04-01-2014, 02:43 AM
tryin' to squire here bro

I got big things in the works for you my pal.

The most valued commodity on this server is the pal card. If you got the right pals it really opens a lot of doors. Gyno is lending me his AoN while he is being father of the year.

Smedy
04-01-2014, 05:14 AM
i'd be very worried running around with gynos aon right after sektor got a huge sledgehammer dropped on his head for rmt

u feels?

Smedy
04-01-2014, 05:23 AM

0_o

some serial rustle o mania going on in here, rexx being outed for pixel lust

FORUM QUEST -- ALWAYS DELICIOUS!

Not_Kazowi
04-01-2014, 08:32 AM
0_o

some serial rustle o mania going on in here, rexx being outed for pixel lust

FORUM QUEST -- ALWAYS DELICIOUS!

Pixel lust coming from the dude hijacking websites for pixels lol

LulzSect
04-01-2014, 09:15 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l1th96tSdO1qzdula.gif

Smedy
04-01-2014, 09:23 AM
Pixel lust coming from the dude hijacking websites for pixels lol

I would not expect you to understand the sarcasm in that post, also how did i hijack something i made and hosted myself? Heartbrand did not have to use it, he chose to. I think it was pretty clear shit would come down when you were pvping WITH nihilum to let them continue to farm dragons which they did not need so you could have scraps.

Some of us down fall that deep down the shitter dawg, got that integrity. Still running a tight ship for azrael even tho i don't play, for free too! Why? Cause they still fight the evil that dwell here on red99 and the day El Presidente & crew joins nihilum the sites will be going down. I think i'm in for the long haul here cause even tho my congo black mexican friend have had our differences he never done the dirty flipfloppery

Red_Psyphon
04-01-2014, 09:23 AM
Wow lulz actually posted a funny underused gif! Rexx cool tho

iiNGloriouS
04-01-2014, 09:25 AM
congo black mexican friend
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2013/11/21/1385056009519/Joseph-Kony-009.jpg

Not_Kazowi
04-01-2014, 09:46 AM
I would not expect you to understand the sarcasm in that post, also how did i hijack something i made and hosted myself? Heartbrand did not have to use it, he chose to. I think it was pretty clear shit would come down when you were pvping WITH nihilum to let them continue to farm dragons which they did not need so you could have scraps.

Some of us down fall that deep down the shitter dawg, got that integrity. Still running a tight ship for azrael even tho i don't play, for free too! Why? Cause they still fight the evil that dwell here on red99 and the day El Presidente & crew joins nihilum the sites will be going down. I think i'm in for the long haul here cause even tho my congo black mexican friend have had our differences he never done the dirty flipfloppery

Easy old friend. I mean no harm. 0 fucks are given here, if anyone knows best it's you. Big Rexx king of being men about things

HippoNipple
04-01-2014, 09:54 AM
This OP better hope more people go to Nihilum before everyone loses interest in the server. We are a 4 +/- level range away from losing the servers oldest pvp guild and Azrael is getting every single raid target?

Sheriff
04-01-2014, 10:16 AM
Holy sheet, someone else posts something stating the facts and another 4 azrael join in. You guys definitely win at forum quest Zerg, just like you have been winning in eq Zerg style.

Azrael poster count #8, amazing that only 2 non azrael members have posted on this thread.

Just joined, viva la resistance!

Vile
04-01-2014, 10:39 AM
http://i59.tinypic.com/25ovqt5.png

Andis
04-01-2014, 12:15 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/25ovqt5.png

lol'd heavily

Galacticus
04-01-2014, 12:36 PM
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_super/13/139155/2589436-batman-robin-green-arrow-laugh-in-old-school-cartoon-gif.gif

Lasher
04-01-2014, 01:00 PM
King Vanco churns the cream and rises to the top

Sektor
04-01-2014, 01:00 PM

lol

LulzSect
04-01-2014, 01:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8U8wxnz.gif

Sektor
04-01-2014, 01:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8U8wxnz.gif

Vile
04-01-2014, 01:55 PM

cant wait to be the king's squire

Zalaerian
04-01-2014, 02:02 PM
Young vile as one of the kings men. It was meant to be

Vile
04-01-2014, 02:05 PM
Young vile as one of the kings men. It was meant to be

The King is making things happen for this young squire.. all I require is a blade. The quest has begun!

Lasher
04-01-2014, 02:10 PM
Those Under the wing of the Spiroc King will flourish

Squire
04-01-2014, 04:54 PM
prob cus overweight

loled irl

Sektor
04-01-2014, 04:57 PM
prob cus overweight

lol +1 for retti

Fame
04-01-2014, 05:00 PM
prob cus overweight

bahaha

Humerox
04-01-2014, 07:12 PM

pras

Humerox
04-01-2014, 07:14 PM
Also nihilum is the underdog atm which i like.

most of nihilum doesn't log in. they a long ways from being underdogs. Az would need another 40-50 actives to even catch up.

Squire
04-01-2014, 08:30 PM

http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1536/15367876/2433885-nice.jpeg