PDA

View Full Version : Returning Player Question

Oneforallca
03-30-2014, 12:30 AM
Hey guys :) I have been playing EQ Live for a while, but its not the same EQ and then someone told me about Project 1999 and I am more than a little excited right now!!

Quick Question! If i roll an enchanter is there enough population so i will be able to group my way up to 65?? I'm just concerned about low level grouping mostly!

Thanks in advance for any replies! Can't wait to see you guys in game!

Oneforallca
03-30-2014, 12:34 AM
Also... which classes are most in demand right now??

mtb tripper
03-30-2014, 12:55 AM
Red server has less people and you will actually find camps.. blue, not so much, but yes there will be groups, plenty of groups.

littlebobby3
03-30-2014, 02:32 AM
As far as demand on blue enchanters and rouges are played heavily., to my knowledge at least. Bards too but only till about 51. And I believe rangers are the least played because they just suck overall period, unless you plan on raiding VP and the new velious stuff then I'm not sure about rangers.

Morlaeth
03-30-2014, 03:48 AM
Level cap is 60, just going through Velious here :)

Ingrum
03-30-2014, 05:25 AM
Play whatever class you want, there's plenty of people to group with, but if you roll an enchanter then you will definitely find enough people to group with. Anyone with mana is always looking for their next C fix and anyone without mana is always happy to get a haste!

And as previously stated, there will only be 60 levels here on P99. No cats on the moon this time around.

quido
03-30-2014, 05:30 AM
Level cap is 60, just going through Velious here :)

Don't listen to the haters - you can be anything you want to be including 65 - you just have to put your mind to it

mattkwi
03-30-2014, 10:26 AM
Don't listen to the haters - you can be anything you want to be including 65 - you just have to put your mind to it

I like your attitude.

Aeaolena
03-30-2014, 10:51 AM
Quick Question! If i roll an enchanter is there enough population so i will be able to group my way up to 65?? I'm just concerned about low level grouping mostly!

Yep!

I don't know what race you plan to play, but I always see groups at:
-Orc Hill
-Crushbone
-Oasis
-Unrest
-Mistmoore
-Highkeep Basement Gobbies (1 group of 24ish-31ish)

You'll run into some twinks of course, but everyone on the server is pretty nice - and everyone always wants crack. It's also common to ask to be added to the list, if the group is full.