PDA

View Full Version : Merchants: Backpack Bug

Dragonmist
03-29-2014, 11:45 PM
Recently I put my bags in the bank and went to buy some more Merchant Muvien in Kelethin warriors guild sells them I bought enough to fill up all my slots except when last slot was empty they started going into another backpack(aka what happnes on live everquest now)so I took one out filled the 8th slot but until I did it kept placing extra backpacks into one of my inventory bags not supposed to happen.

Tecmos Deception
03-30-2014, 12:01 AM
Good thing they were just regular backpacks and not bags of holding! ;)

nilbog
03-30-2014, 02:26 PM
Tried to replicate, but could not.

-Put all existing bags into bank slots. Occupied all slots.
-Went to a backpack vendor with 8 empty inventory slots.
-Spammed buying backpacks.
-8 slots were filled, then I received a message about my inventory appearing full, and could not buy any more.

If someone can give me a step by step procedure to replicate this bug, we can fix it.

Buellen
03-30-2014, 03:16 PM
I to have had this happen to me few times in qeynos.

hard to replicate. 1 of the backpack you bought got by merchant / server check to see if your inventory is full.

this can rarely happen if you buy them to fast and some server lag.

I have tried to replicate it a few time and have succeded once the bag that is in side the other other will cause you to crash out if you try to drop it.

Nilbog one time i was able to replicat this i had a few slot embty and had a quiver in my slot 8.

tristantio
03-31-2014, 03:49 PM
Nilbog, please see http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136452 for a detailed description on stacking bags inside bags (reproducible)

Haynar
03-31-2014, 04:56 PM
Nilbog, please see http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136452 for a detailed description on stacking bags inside bags (reproducible)
Code was recently added to prevent looting lore items, in bags, that you already have. It should be live on the production server.