PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding Ip Exemptions

Tigeer
03-27-2014, 02:48 PM
My husband and I have played p99 a few years ago. We hadn't been living together during that time, we were considering starting to play again, but now we would be playing from the same household.

It was my understanding that we would need an Ip Exemption to do so, and if you even tried to log in without one you would only be able to log one account on as the other would be blocked. We tried to log in earlier today to see if this was true, but we were able to successfully log in both accounts at the same time. Both of our computers connect through the same router. Was this simply a mistake? We talked about it and neither of us want to play at the same time until we know for sure if we need the exemption and have been approved if it is needed.

iandamar
03-27-2014, 03:38 PM
Yes. You do need one. They are very easy to get. Just post in the petition thread and state account name of both accounts. Mine took less than 24 hours to get.

lecompte
03-27-2014, 05:23 PM
If it worked, then one of the accounts probably alreadyu has an exemption associated with it. Play on and don't worry about. You'll get plenty of warning before a ban and if it does happen, and this is the situation, it will be repealed easily.