PDA

View Full Version : XP re-made CLASSIC

Nirgon
03-26-2014, 01:11 PM
You can either come swing light sabers in Diablo with the us.

Or wait for Alecta fix/Velious.

But you can't complain about a classic server being classic.

You know what else is classic? Low server pops being merged into other medium sized ones / new ones that do better.

Needed: Fresh FFA 4 lvl range server with item loot. Eventually convert existing chars here to there.

There's also this whole Velious beta you can help out with but I'm much more focused on existing mechanics and Big Haynar THROWIN DOWN the fixes like he's known to.

LulzSect
03-26-2014, 01:15 PM
You know what else is classic? Low server pops being merged into other medium sized ones / new ones that do better.

Vile
03-26-2014, 01:20 PM
hmmm yes

Azure
03-26-2014, 02:54 PM
Needed: Fresh FFA 4 lvl range server with item loot. Eventually convert existing chars here to there.

^^^^^^ PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEE EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! pretty please!

Kergan
03-26-2014, 03:08 PM
You realize this server is not classic right? I don't even see where it is stated it is supposed to be.

Regardless, classic mechanics with a non classic population = fail.

SamwiseRed
03-26-2014, 03:20 PM
You realize this server is not classic right? I don't even see where it is stated it is supposed to be.

Regardless, classic mechanics with a non classic population = fail.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/images/p99-gold-flat.gif

Kergan
03-26-2014, 03:23 PM
Ugh, should have saw that coming.

What I meant was, the ruleset from day 1 didn't follow any classic ruleset leading me to believe that mirroring a classic experience from a PVP perspective wasn't a goal.