PDA

View Full Version : Exp groups

Sheriff
03-26-2014, 09:42 AM
Due to the RD hiatus, many free agents have flooded the market. Young and developing, many of these guys need groups to grind to 60. Which guild Nihilum or Azrael will be developing people for the future Velious raids and subsequent pvps? Who is opening there arms to build there stable? Will the Nihilum zerg grow stronger or will Azrael populate its ranks to combat Nihilums uncontested pixel lust? Shits about to get real pals!

Twainz
03-26-2014, 09:51 AM
Due to the RD hiatus, many free agents have flooded the market. Young and developing, many of these guys need groups to grind to 60. Which guild Nihilum or Azrael will be developing people for the future Velious raids and subsequent pvps? Who is opening there arms to build there stable? Will the Nihilum zerg grow stronger or will Azrael populate its ranks to combat Nihilums uncontested pixel lust? Shits about to get real pals!

Nihilums uncontested pixel lust? Pretty sure Azrael is the guild that camps out in PD's lair to try and kill dragons uncontested.

Sheriff
03-26-2014, 09:54 AM
Nihilums uncontested pixel lust? Pretty sure Azrael is the guild that camps out in PD's lair to try and kill dragons uncontested.

Bro it's not the boards unless I chuck out some shit to elicit a response. Bottom line there's some talent out there in limbo and there looking for a daddy to help them grow, is that the Duke or el Presidente?

Tassador
03-26-2014, 10:00 AM
57 degrees mostly sunny in miami sucks to be you guys enjoy ice 4 ever eskimos

Twainz
03-26-2014, 10:13 AM
Bro it's not the boards unless I chuck out some shit to elicit a response. Bottom line there's some talent out there in limbo and there looking for a daddy to help them grow, is that the Duke or el Presidente?

Considering the Duke is taking a break, I would guess you ain't getting your hand held by him. You have 2 options, apply to join the Duke's army for his glorious return or join Lite and see first hand how the inner circle and pixel blackhole works. I played in all 3 guilds that way I could seriously decide where I wanted to be. For me, Nihilum feels like home. As much as I enjoyed bsing with Lite and crew or RD, Nihilum isn't the toxic guild everyone says they are. There are a lot of good people in Nihilum and there are a few rotten apples. Azrael on the other hand is super toxic and blatantly obvious about it. If you want to be in a guild that is always on the verge of self combustion, join Azrael. There is no telling when Lite will quit again or when he finally gets banned for boxing. Azrael bends the rules more than anyone I've seen. They are the reason we have a PnP and they still abuse it but somehow don't get in trouble. Being in Azrael is like having Sektor in your name a week ago. :D

RoguePhantom
03-26-2014, 10:16 AM
Considering the Duke is taking a break, I would guess you ain't getting your hand held by him. You have 2 options, apply to join the Duke's army for his glorious return or join Lite and see first hand how the inner circle and pixel blackhole works. I played in all 3 guilds that way I could seriously decide where I wanted to be. For me, Nihilum feels like home. As much as I enjoyed bsing with Lite and crew or RD, Nihilum isn't the toxic guild everyone says they are. There are a lot of good people in Nihilum and there are a few rotten apples. Azrael on the other hand is super toxic and blatantly obvious about it. If you want to be in a guild that is always on the verge of self combustion, join Azrael. There is no telling when Lite will quit again or when he finally gets banned for boxing. Azrael bends the rules more than anyone I've seen. They are the reason we have a PnP and they still abuse it but somehow don't get in trouble. Being in Azrael is like having Sektor in your name a week ago. :D

AKA, the few Red Dawn members that are still around are going to burn out trying to level with no EXP Bonus all the while begging/Apping to get into one of the two guilds that take this game way too seriously.

Galacticus
03-26-2014, 12:38 PM
AKA, the few Red Dawn members that are still around are going to burn out trying to level with no EXP Bonus all the while begging/Apping to get into one of the two guilds that take this game way too seriously.

Already happend/happening.

Andis
03-26-2014, 12:48 PM
twainz tears are delicious

dont mind him, his uber mad about the sow swords that were taken from his filthy hands

you disgust me

Twainz
03-26-2014, 12:58 PM
twainz tears are delicious

dont mind him, his uber mad about the sow swords that were taken from his filthy hands

you disgust me

Ain't even mad dawg. Been playing LoL and D3 more than EQ. I literally log on to PvP then Azrael plugs so I switch games.

Azure
03-26-2014, 02:55 PM
Brilliant solution to server woes inc... no guildininvite until level 60

Telron
03-26-2014, 05:34 PM
Brilliant solution to server woes inc... no guildininvite until level 60

why?

Telron
03-26-2014, 05:36 PM
To the OP. I haven't really seen either guilds opening their arms the way RD did. Was nice having 3 guilds though... now it will just be circle jerkin till someone gets the guts together to form another guild = ).

Twainz
03-26-2014, 05:41 PM
To the OP. I haven't really seen either guilds opening their arms the way RD did. Was nice having 3 guilds though... now it will just be circle jerkin till someone gets the guts together to form another guild = ).

Nihilum isn't going to beg Red Dawn members to join. If you are high enough level to compete then you should know your options. Azrael might try to recruit you though considering they have been actively recruiting Red Dawn members even when they were allied with them.

Buhbuh
03-26-2014, 05:43 PM
bullshit aside, Sheriff, I think Goatassin is gonna be staying free agent for a bit in <War Pigs>. Edalse maybe, too. Not sure, but hit him up in game.

Telron
03-26-2014, 06:22 PM
I didn't really mean that as a negative btw Twainz. Just sayin both guilds seem pretty stacked on people at the moment. Free Agency is where its at! Suddenly my evenings got a whole lot less crowded = )

heartbrand
03-26-2014, 06:26 PM

Problem with a third guild isn't the pop doesn't allow three guilds to sustain the numbers needed for each guild to be able to do big things in velious. Perhaps that will change one day but I don't see it happening without something like blue copies or transfers.

Theres always red dawn on team99 tho