PDA

View Full Version : to everybody

oil
03-26-2014, 03:31 AM
Maybe the "staff" and the "devs" and the lord commander rogean are just too far apart in their lofty goals and thats the source of our second guessing.

To the staff: You guys do a really good job of taking active roles in both red and blue, that's Sirken, Deru, all the rest who take time out of their jobs to do streams, events and messages to us when you don't have to. It means a lot to us that you're here with us, but how close with us are you? Are you waiting at the wings as much as we are? Probably!

To the devs: Holy awesome shit, you guys have done a fantastic job at tuning resists, making pathing work right, ... the recent pet agro was kinda fucked, but it looks good now! and I'm sure you're focused on this Velious beta. Thank god we have dedicated devs like you in the first place! This is being said with zero sarchasm. I want this velious thing to work so we can move on and make a super awesome blue or red server. I'll be there no matter what color it is.

To Rogean: Hey man... how's it going.... long time no see? I learned from the Sims that if you don't call in a while you can lose relationships and stuff... I saw some people say you don't bother with red development.. man.. is it true? if not, who does then?

To the red players: i wouldn't recommend donating. that is all.

To the blue players: i would highly recommend donating!!! We could see some serious progression server milestone for eq emus!

Who does wut.. its all a guess. I think Sirken and Deru do a bang-up job within their job descriptions. I hope you two don't get discouraged by the negativity around here... a lot of it may be directed at the higher ups.

Cheers to Sirken and Deru for posting in the toughest of times... even when XP was fatefully given and taketh away... they still provide insight. Balls they have for being here with us.

Humerox
03-26-2014, 03:36 AM
little overboard but

/signed

except for the blue part. if red dies that's it for me, lol

Musetii
03-26-2014, 03:39 AM
Poor Rogaine, he gets no respect.

http://www.masterpiecepumpkins.com/Graphics/RodneyDangerfield%20%20_orig.jpg

oil
03-26-2014, 03:41 AM
rogean is part of the reason i stuck with this server

he demands the utmost respect for okay'ing this server in this first place. let that be known, he let us be borne

that being said: we are in adolescent teen years now and demand freedom! let us break out of our SHELL MOM GODDAMNIT GET OUT

Tassador
03-26-2014, 09:29 AM
Would much rather read a Ecoli 4 page post than 2 sentences from the guy who raged quit at level 2 from pvp.

oil
03-26-2014, 11:49 AM
http://www.tvteeshop.com/products/square/84685.png