PDA

View Full Version : /bow

heartbrand
03-25-2014, 07:36 PM
http://www.findingdulcinea.com/docroot/dulcinea/fd_images/news/on-this-day/July-August-08/On-this-Day--Richard-Nixon-Resigns/news/0/image.jpg

Sektor
03-25-2014, 07:40 PM
It was an honor being one of your members.

Fame
03-25-2014, 07:40 PM
you peacin out nig?

Colgate
03-25-2014, 07:41 PM
dentists recruiting

jk

fiegi 8.0
03-25-2014, 07:43 PM
sad day

another old schooler calls it quits

gj staff

Fame
03-25-2014, 07:44 PM
gj staff

Colgate
03-25-2014, 07:48 PM
i guess griefing the guild that was focused on leveling and trying to build a stronger and larger community for the server to the point where they disband was part of the staff's plan to build a stronger and larger community on red99

LulzSect
03-25-2014, 07:50 PM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/01ea922fa4569c9ca1ff59842de1b53b/tumblr_inline_mxrx4rK3MP1r3zat8.gif

mikemandella
03-25-2014, 07:51 PM
[QUOTE=Colgate;1382437]i guess griefing the guild that was focused on leveling and trying to build a stronger and larger community for the server to the point where they disband was part of the staff's plan to build a stronger and larger community on red99[/QUOTE

Than by default the staff approves of our Neriak camping? ;-)

- Oppressor

karsten
03-25-2014, 07:51 PM
if only all hb's quit posts were this brief

Zalaerian
03-25-2014, 07:56 PM
Some of the most fun Ive had playing on any of the boxes over the years

Tecmos Deception
03-25-2014, 07:57 PM
Well that's a shame! HB's (and RD's) positive vibe when it came to recruiting + helping new players on the server were definitely a factor that helped convince me to give red a serious look.

Fame
03-25-2014, 07:59 PM
Three days, he'll be back

Kergan
03-25-2014, 07:59 PM
i guess griefing the guild that was focused on leveling and trying to build a stronger and larger community for the server to the point where they disband was part of the staff's plan to build a stronger and larger community on red99

I wish you wouldn't make posts like this, it makes it more difficult to dislike you.

Awwalike
03-25-2014, 08:07 PM
azrael recruiting

Thepen
03-25-2014, 08:08 PM
Pras Jesus. I'd wish you well, but it'd just be a lie.

Kergan
03-25-2014, 08:09 PM
The question is, will Azrael stick around if there is no one left to kill?

Not_Kazowi
03-25-2014, 08:09 PM
Lots of respect for Heartbrand.

Really nice guy who did huge things for the server. I hope he doesn't really quit..

Red Dawn had a good run, will always appreciate my time there.

Colgate
03-25-2014, 08:11 PM
The question is, will Azrael stick around if there is no one left to kill?

probably

i won't tho

Tassador
03-25-2014, 08:11 PM
good luck sir this is just a game. really hope you dont come back for your protection

Goobles
03-25-2014, 08:24 PM
Despite the beef you had with me after I left, I always regarded you as a swell guy. Advocated for people to join/stay in RD.

Hope you'll be back. This server needs a 3rd guild.

Faerie
03-25-2014, 08:30 PM
You can't leave, Heartbrand. The server needs you.

HippoNipple
03-25-2014, 08:34 PM
54 rogue looking for a guild to join and not log in to participate in.

lite
03-25-2014, 08:37 PM
54 rogue looking for a guild to join and not log in to participate in.

I like you, u can hang. BUT U GOTTA PARTICIPATE EVENCHUALLY

Xantille
03-25-2014, 08:56 PM
I want to join Dentists so Colgate and I can cyber using dat sweet /gu text

Colgate
03-25-2014, 09:02 PM
o yes

hagard
03-25-2014, 09:15 PM
hb was like mother teresa for the noobs
no one there to lead greenie now

s1ckness
03-25-2014, 09:22 PM
[QUOTE=Colgate;1382437]i guess griefing the guild that was focused on leveling and trying to build a stronger and larger community for the server to the point where they disband was part of the staff's plan to build a stronger and larger community on red99[/QUOTE

Than by default the staff approves of our Neriak camping? ;-)

- Oppressor

neriak bind helped the guild if anything, people got to pvp all the time, i had lots of fun

Marqus
03-25-2014, 10:00 PM
Best eq guild leader I've had. Server over.

Peace.

mtb tripper
03-25-2014, 10:11 PM
http://content.animalnewyork.com/wp-content/uploads/3FVsandy-warhol-gifdf.gif

Exed
03-25-2014, 11:23 PM
Peace. Gms are fucking retarded burn this piece of shit to the ground.

Drakaris
03-26-2014, 12:26 AM

we lost half a dozen or more VP geared players with the 'jailbreak' fiasco.

BigHurb
03-26-2014, 12:31 AM
wait so cheaters ruined the game? but we should be ok with them?

Laugher
03-26-2014, 12:57 AM
hb was like mother teresa for the noobs
no one there to lead greenie now

RIP HB, thanks for the smoldering brand I still use it

zacharion
03-26-2014, 12:57 AM
Stoopy here, sorry to see you go, a good guild leader and great for the server

Squire
03-26-2014, 01:33 AM
it had to be done, it was necessary, we had to break the servers sick addiction to players and pvp and groups and fun

BigHurb
03-26-2014, 01:39 AM
he gave me pixels so he was good.. no matter where they came from...

im going to buy a dog and name it heartbrand and kick it

s1ckness
03-26-2014, 03:30 AM

nilzark
03-26-2014, 03:53 AM
HB will return. Trust. Black players got stick together against the racist machine.

Tradesonred
03-26-2014, 05:13 AM
it had to be done, it was necessary, we had to break the servers sick addiction to players and pvp and groups and fun

Damn shit i thought of returning at some point if staff regained their sanity (if the plan wasnt all along to kill the server) HB throwing the towel, thats pretty fucking sad...

One way or the other, this dick move to kill the pop, if it was intentional or stupidity, this is really fucking lame.

jeffd
03-26-2014, 05:15 AM
hb a p cool guy. always thought he was a weird nerd till i got a chance to chat w/ him, then i decided he was an ok nerd.

glad to see another former box disciple has transcended to paradise and left this boring shithole behind

welcome to retirement sir

http://rollingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/beer-on-the-beach.jpg

Tradesonred
03-26-2014, 05:26 AM
http://s28.postimg.org/m5q4k4gi5/darth_vader_luke223.jpg

Greegon
03-26-2014, 05:36 AM
Some of the most fun Ive had playing on any of the boxes over the years

yeah RD had to be my best guild experience on r99, really liked being guilded with all the fellows in there will miss it.

RIP box at least theres other games out there to play

Tassador
03-26-2014, 07:21 AM
yeah RD had to be my best guild experience on r99, really liked being guilded with all the fellows in there will miss it.

RIP box at least theres other games out there to play

Fifa2014 ultimate team

vouss
03-26-2014, 07:48 AM
ecoli no one in azrael is inviting you

Smedy
03-26-2014, 08:05 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Rc8k_D3yYoE/Tw4IyOKMysI/AAAAAAAAAls/awgasVzJMfA/s320/Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

Zalaerian
03-26-2014, 08:07 AM
Cy@ in thurgaydin

Swish
03-26-2014, 08:33 AM
False hopes given on the XP rate return. Now this :(

quido
03-26-2014, 08:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMzgsRaveSY

Red_Psyphon
03-26-2014, 09:53 AM
HB a champion of the people. You will be missed around here.

Genedin
03-26-2014, 10:23 AM
Only so much can a man swim against the tide before being swept out to sea.

Smedy
03-26-2014, 10:26 AM
he swam with the tide, allied with nizzar even though i've campagined and helped him start red dawn to fight nizzar

what comes around goes around, don't ally with the duke and you'll forever have smedy on your side

Not_Kazowi
03-26-2014, 10:29 AM
he swam with the tide, allied with nizzar even though i've campagined and helped him start red dawn to fight nizzar

what comes around goes around, don't ally with the duke and you'll forever have smedy on your side

Dont take the game so serious pal. HB was just trying to get loot for his members.

Smedy
03-26-2014, 10:31 AM
ya i dont hate hb, he does what he does just a game, much like what i did too, just a game who gives 3 shits, wipe it clean and lets fight eachother in rags cuz thats really what eq is all about

Genedin
03-26-2014, 10:31 AM
Apparently the analogy went over your head. Not surprising. Never have I seen someone suck their own dick as hard as you do man. It gets old really quick.

Smedy
03-26-2014, 10:32 AM
some mads were detected right about now, calm down

Genedin
03-26-2014, 10:40 AM
I am mad.

Smedy
03-26-2014, 10:46 AM
wined and dined son i aint even mad

Kergan
03-26-2014, 10:54 AM
There was a time not long ago where you couldn't find a 50+ exp zone without a RD group in it. I was leveling up with the Nihilum tag so it was often frustrating to me personally but I saw it as a huge benefit to the server overall. I even told my brother when he still played to legitimately app to RD instead of us so he could level up and have groups (to be fair, he'd hit 60 quit and join us). But during that journey he'd have been an asset to other players leveling up ensure a decent geared monk was available to help grind some exp. I guess my point is, even with some hemorrhaging of their top end talent RD was still an important part to creating a sustainable R99 population.

The sad part about the exp nerf and subsequent lack of movement on an alternative solution is that for the most part, the largest negative impact has fallen on the exact subset of players it was intended to "help". At the same time, a lot of veteran players who have very little to do aside from level up alts when there are no raid targets up completely lost interest in doing so. So this is hitting the server from the top and bottom simultaneously. Combine that with the D3 expansion release and ESO release on the horizon and I see darker days ahead of us.

Despite us being on opposing sides I've always privately (and in most cases, publicly) supported RD and Heartbrand in his efforts to create a guild that supports casual raiding. Most people don't need VP loots to stay interested, raiding PoH/PoF/PoS, Chardok royals, Jugg runs for spells, etc and grabbing the occasional Tal/Fay/Sev would have been enough to keep a decent sized crew together provided they weren't spending 6 hours to make one yellow bubble of exp 52+ while simultaneously getting their shit pushed in by two bigger and better geared guilds.

I've tried to be patient and supportive, but we're rapidly approaching the point of no return.

Tassador
03-26-2014, 10:59 AM
Kergan can you please start summarizing holy fuck man.

Pikrib
03-26-2014, 11:02 AM
I wouldn't still be playing this box if it wasn't for RD. We accomplished so much in the past 4-5 months it sucks seeing it go. I wish the best of luck to the members leaving for AZ and Nihi. If u guys ever need a res i'm here for ya.

"All good things must come to an end." Geoffrey Chaucer

Not_Kazowi
03-26-2014, 11:12 AM
ya i dont hate hb, he does what he does just a game, much like what i did too, just a game who gives 3 shits, wipe it clean and lets fight eachother in rags cuz thats really what eq is all about

Wipe it clean. Only way to drive the population up with current xp rate

Kergan
03-26-2014, 11:13 AM
Kergan can you please start summarizing holy fuck man.

I get sick of the TLDR shit. If you are too fucking retarded to read text that spans more than two sentences then just skip my posts they will probably be over your head anyway.

Not_Kazowi
03-26-2014, 11:14 AM
I wouldn't still be playing this box if it wasn't for RD. We accomplished so much in the past 4-5 months it sucks seeing it go. I wish the best of luck to the members leaving for AZ and Nihi. If u guys ever need a res i'm here for ya.

Thanks pikrib love you bro

Kergan
03-26-2014, 11:14 AM

App Nihilum dude. The server doesn't have to end for you because RD shut down. If you despise us then app Azrael. I'd rather fight you than see a good active player quit.

Squire
03-26-2014, 11:16 AM
There was a time not long ago where you couldn't find a 50+ exp zone without a RD group in it. I was leveling up with the Nihilum tag so it was often frustrating to me personally but I saw it as a huge benefit to the server overall. I even told my brother when he still played to legitimately app to RD instead of us so he could level up and have groups (to be fair, he'd hit 60 quit and join us). But during that journey he'd have been an asset to other players leveling up ensure a decent geared monk was available to help grind some exp. I guess my point is, even with some hemorrhaging of their top end talent RD was still an important part to creating a sustainable R99 population.

The sad part about the exp nerf and subsequent lack of movement on an alternative solution is that for the most part, the largest negative impact has fallen on the exact subset of players it was intended to "help". At the same time, a lot of veteran players who have very little to do aside from level up alts when there are no raid targets up completely lost interest in doing so. So this is hitting the server from the top and bottom simultaneously. Combine that with the D3 expansion release and ESO release on the horizon and I see darker days ahead of us.

Despite us being on opposing sides I've always privately (and in most cases, publicly) supported RD and Heartbrand in his efforts to create a guild that supports casual raiding. Most people don't need VP loots to stay interested, raiding PoH/PoF/PoS, Chardok royals, Jugg runs for spells, etc and grabbing the occasional Tal/Fay/Sev would have been enough to keep a decent sized crew together provided they weren't spending 6 hours to make one yellow bubble of exp 52+ while simultaneously getting their shit pushed in by two bigger and better geared guilds.

I've tried to be patient and supportive, but we're rapidly approaching the point of no return.

This.

Something'Witty
03-26-2014, 11:27 AM
If the OP is being honest and not just a troll, then it is a sad day for red99. I know HB is a polarizing personality, but I kind felt like RD, or at least the stated principals it was founded on, was the last, best, hope to lift the server from toxic cesspool status. I have mad respect for HB and what he tried to accomplish, just sorry to see it not work out. Best of luck in whatever comes next, HB.

Also, y'all might want to keep an eye on RD members, as they are likely experiencing a wide range of emotions...
http://oi46.tinypic.com/r1c5c6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Lz81n.gif
http://oi27.tinypic.com/6s6ouu.jpg

Vadd
03-26-2014, 12:01 PM
Pass your main bro some phat lewt otw out HB!

Twainz
03-26-2014, 12:34 PM

You know you want to be with Twainz :D

LulzSect
03-26-2014, 12:37 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Dwight-Schrute-Shakes-Head-and-Rolls-Eyes.gif

vouss
03-26-2014, 01:48 PM
Don't worry HB I'm sure you can level a new toon to 60 and app Nihilum before Velious is released, hope is not lost! Plenty of empty zones for you and your kid to grind in.

karsten
03-26-2014, 02:10 PM
heh

Buhbuh
03-26-2014, 02:13 PM
love how people in here who were never in RD are acting like they had so much respect or now, suddenly, understand why HB made the calls he did, when just two days ago you were all part of the guilds bent on making this a 2 guild server again (regardless of your individual feelings toward him).

pretty sure most of the officers in RD are kind of upset it didn't work, but it was a variety of different problems mounting up all at once (mostly the exp hit with nothing in its place, which, from what it sounds like, was taken out to show R99 population a lesson?), and the majority of the officers went out without spending any DKP, just gearing/ keying people. but that's sort of what you get trying to make the place more interesting.

it's a huge risk when literally no one else wants you to succeed, apparently including the GMs.

Exed
03-26-2014, 02:38 PM
love how people in here who were never in RD are acting like they had so much respect or now, suddenly, understand why HB made the calls he did, when just two days ago you were all part of the guilds bent on making this a 2 guild server again (regardless of your individual feelings toward him).

pretty sure most of the officers in RD are kind of upset it didn't work, but it was a variety of different problems mounting up all at once (mostly the exp hit with nothing in its place, which, from what it sounds like, was taken out to show R99 population a lesson?), and the majority of the officers went out without spending any DKP, just gearing/ keying people. but that's sort of what you get trying to make the place more interesting.

it's a huge risk when literally no one else wants you to succeed, apparently including the GMs.

krazyGlue
03-26-2014, 02:42 PM
it makes me smile to know rd got greifed off the server after allying with nihilum .. PRAS!

Twainz
03-26-2014, 02:44 PM
it makes me smile to know rd got greifed off the server after allying with nihilum .. PRAS!

Makes you wonder what side the GMs are on right?

Buhbuh
03-26-2014, 02:52 PM

if GMs did their job, you wouldn't even be on this server.

admittedly endorsing depopulation. how's that haste belt treatin' ya btw?

Azure
03-26-2014, 02:57 PM
you make me sick hb

Kergan
03-26-2014, 03:05 PM

so·ci·o·path
ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/
noun
noun: sociopath; plural noun: sociopaths

a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Awwalike
03-26-2014, 03:13 PM
who's kergan in game dudes literally retarded on forums

Kergan
03-26-2014, 03:19 PM
WHOA good one.

pharmakos
03-26-2014, 03:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agw27HhB4H4

real life awaits

Drakaris
03-27-2014, 01:07 AM
if GMs did their job, you wouldn't even be on this server.

admittedly endorsing depopulation. how's that haste belt treatin' ya btw?

Unfortunately Nihilum are seen as the problem because of Azrael's cries. Our players received a large number of bannings, especially during the Jail break fiasco where some people legitimately thought they were unbanned.

For example Eximo was banned because an RMT had logged on his account at one point (his character from what I understood had no association with actual RMT transactions). He thought the ban was legitimately lifted.

'Now that I'm unbanned I will return the stuff I borrowed from guild bank, cos you spent time gearing my new char up and I don't need to keep these items'

'Player A take this mana stone, Player B put this on the banker toon as I don't need this anymore' etc etc etc - total item values less than 50k total. Total character values banned, if converted to plat, well over 1 million pp.

These players never came back... the danish crew quit for DAOC because of banquest, although none of them were banned (approx 4-12 core players)...

It is just a small crew of Nilly core bolstered by apps now. We have seen easily between 20-30 members quit since the latest bannings...

I'm surprised none of the Azrael crew have been punished for shit like deliberate exp griefing (deliberately breaking my invis on server tick next to wurms that quad for 500- so I couldn't use my clickie to get invis again in time, as well as gfluxing red dawn into the hole, plus bind camping their whole guild regularly in Neriak).

Sad to see HB go, but totally understand why he's gone.

Colgate
03-27-2014, 01:12 AM
did not read

Awwalike
03-27-2014, 01:29 AM
nihilum petitioned foul play on our druushk kill

HEHE

abacab-bansdontwork
03-27-2014, 02:50 AM
Heartbrand hit me up on Excalibur-WoW bro, can hook you up with some netherweave bags and free boosts through the Deadmines.

dre
03-27-2014, 03:33 AM
This is when Heartbrand logs in accounts, takes their shit, and RMTs the next big wave

Fawqueue
03-27-2014, 03:33 AM
I'm surprised none of the Azrael crew have been punished for shit like deliberate exp griefing (deliberately breaking my invis on server tick next to wurms that quad for 500- so I couldn't use my clickie to get invis again in time

Is this the equivalent of getting pissed because you were hit by a driver while running into busy traffic?

dre
03-27-2014, 03:35 AM
I'm surprised none of the Azrael crew have been punished for shit like deliberate exp griefing (deliberately breaking my invis on server tick next to wurms that quad for 500- so I couldn't use my clickie to get invis again in time, as well as gfluxing red dawn into the hole, plus bind camping their whole guild regularly in Neriak).

That is the most crybaby shit I've read in a long time

iiNGloriouS
03-27-2014, 03:42 AM
ecoli no one in azrael is inviting you

But... they're taking a tactical advantage.... so it only gets easier.

Zalaerian
03-27-2014, 07:57 AM
Fucking chippers w day Jessica Ngri gif. ;)

iiNGloriouS
03-27-2014, 08:34 AM

She is sooooooooooooooooo fine.
https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/1979545_10152353478167533_1250218094_n.jpg
Would ravage.

Eslade
03-27-2014, 08:59 AM
met her at an e3 a couple years back. looked the same as the pictures.

freez
03-27-2014, 11:23 AM
I'm surprised none of the Azrael crew have been punished for shit like deliberate exp griefing (deliberately breaking my invis on server tick next to wurms that quad for 500- so I couldn't use my clickie to get invis again in time,

LOL

l2 clik

freez
03-27-2014, 11:23 AM
looks like lindsay lohan

Eslade
03-27-2014, 11:56 AM
You nerds have some horrible taste in women...
You can tell that chicks face is ultra busted without tons of makeup.

Easy to fool inexperienced nerds though...
inc more pics of tiny suits and skipping leg day at the gym shirtless selfies from parent's bathroom.

Squire
03-27-2014, 11:58 AM
You nerds have some horrible taste in women...
You can tell that chicks face is ultra busted without tons of makeup.

Easy to fool inexperienced nerds though...

really? well, lets suspend reality here for a sec and assume you are interested in women sexually to begin with, let ole Squire help you out.. protip: got a butterface? put her face into a corner and/or pillow. problem solved. now carry on stating she has point elbows or something else a closet case would say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sc_nQiuDN0

Rellapse36
03-27-2014, 12:01 PM
inc more pics of tiny suits and skipping leg day at the gym shirtless selfies from parent's bathroom.

freez
03-27-2014, 12:03 PM
figures the one homosexual known to the boards would come and state he would not bang

thats a fine honey son

Rellapse36
03-27-2014, 12:11 PM
Hateraid did post a picture with a tranny last week

freez
03-27-2014, 12:15 PM
tiny frame, huge tits, huge eyes

ya would not bang, gross

Rellapse36
03-27-2014, 12:21 PM
Lets be honest Hateraid aint banging any semi hot chick. Asians got the smallest dicks in the world.

http://ninjajournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/very-ugly-chinese-woman.jpg

That is prob much closer to what he bangs

Exed
03-27-2014, 12:29 PM
Lets be honest Hateraid aint banging any semi hot chick. Asians got the smallest dicks in the world.

http://ninjajournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/very-ugly-chinese-woman.jpg

That is prob much closer to what he bangs

el oh el'd

Imago
03-27-2014, 12:40 PM
http://thoughtcatalog.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/2-of-10-would-not-bang-1.jpg?w=584&h=558

You are out of your mind.

I think Hateraid is one of those dudes that likes "getting pounded" by a piece of meat that substitutes grip for just overall pressure upon the body.

You can't tell if she's tight if you can't feel anything below the waist, bro. And too much cushion is like you're smashing a therapy ball.

You're gonna have a bad time.

LulzSect
03-27-2014, 12:49 PM
met her at an e3 a couple years back. looked the same as the pictures.

http://i.imgur.com/Kg2de.jpg

Squire
03-27-2014, 12:50 PM
rofl dat hoverhand

Twainz
03-27-2014, 12:50 PM
figures the one homosexual known to the boards would come and state he would not bang

thats a fine honey son

Would tag team that with Freez.

freez
03-27-2014, 12:51 PM
awk wardddddddd

Sektor
03-27-2014, 12:51 PM
really? well, lets suspend reality here for a sec and assume you are interested in women sexually to begin with, let ole Squire help you out.. protip: got a butterface? put her face into a corner and/or pillow. problem solved. now carry on stating she has point elbows or something else a closet case would say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sc_nQiuDN0

lmao

Eslade
03-27-2014, 01:06 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Kg2de.jpg

lol that was the time yeah, but that's not me and I don't take pictures with the girls. Most of them are very nice to talk to while waiting in the lines though.

good times at e3

freez
03-27-2014, 01:10 PM
Ahhh! I get it. She's some video game nerd fantasy chick? You guys go to E3s and shit? No wonder you guys are so sour. Mega nerds.

naw

u sour son

all u do is walk to the library every day to call people nerds

ha ha ha :D

Squire
03-27-2014, 01:13 PM
Does her bangability really hinge on if she was a civil war reenactor fantasy chick who appeared at monster truck shows or a booth girl at the glue manufacturer expo, or one that panders to nerds at E3?

closets are for clothes bro.

Rellapse36
03-27-2014, 01:16 PM
naw

u sour son

all u do is walk to the library every day to call people nerds

ha ha ha :D

laugh out loud

tiny dick tiny suit gets shit on daily

BigHurb
03-27-2014, 01:17 PM
YOU THINK THATS EXP UR NECKBEARDING NEO????

Tassador
03-27-2014, 01:22 PM
Making a line to get someone autograph or pay for one this dickkkkkk. I like game of thrones and Everquest but fuck the bull shit.

Rellapse36
03-27-2014, 01:22 PM
http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/24/83/45ce920c28f8c3f089f85d36b680b918.gif

Eslade
03-27-2014, 01:28 PM
Making a line to get someone autograph or pay for one this dickkkkkk. I like game of thrones and Everquest but fuck the bull shit.

the lines at e3 are for playing games or doing interviews. I don't know why you'd want anyone's autograph.

freez
03-27-2014, 01:29 PM
lol olol

freez
03-27-2014, 01:30 PM
i bet a few bucks he asked her to look scared and wierded out for the picture

never was a fan of fake jugs but hueheueheue

Tassador
03-27-2014, 01:30 PM
I thought that's what goes on in those places don't get so sensitive there man tits.

Eslade
03-27-2014, 01:32 PM
I thought that's what goes on in those places don't get so sensitive there man tits.

not being sensitive, just giving you the infos. honestly I wouldn't go if I didn't get in for free.

Rellapse36
03-27-2014, 01:33 PM
http://a.gifb.in/112009/1257946416_banana_man.gif

freez
03-27-2014, 01:33 PM
baahaha

japan dole man so cuhrayzay

freez
03-27-2014, 01:36 PM
Lotta sensitivity around these parts. Be careful!!

http://japanwtfgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/meanwhile-in-japan-1.gif

BigHurb
03-27-2014, 01:38 PM
im so cool i wouldnt go even for free

Rellapse36
03-27-2014, 01:39 PM
http://japanwtfgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/meanwhile-in-japan-1.gif

lawl

Eslade
03-27-2014, 01:39 PM
still love you hurb. I'd rez you any day.

HippoNipple
03-27-2014, 06:27 PM
She is sooooooooooooooooo fine.
https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/1979545_10152353478167533_1250218094_n.jpg
Would ravage.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/df3ufpc.gif?w=424&h=393

pharmakos
03-27-2014, 06:47 PM
dat permagrin^

i wonder what drugs she's on

iiNGloriouS
03-27-2014, 11:18 PM
dat permagrin^

i wonder what drugs she's on

Her own boobs. Thats what shes on heh

mtb tripper
03-27-2014, 11:21 PM
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/df3ufpc.gif?w=424&h=393

dayummmmm

iiNGloriouS
03-28-2014, 12:47 AM

I HAVE STARTED A TREND. All of R99 shall obtain the Nigri as their sig gif. Long live Nigri. Long live Chipp.

mtb tripper
03-28-2014, 01:15 AM
Would not bang...

she's wearing a star wars shirt.. come on man

Tassador
03-28-2014, 08:37 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9jloMS5G5RI

LulzSect
05-12-2014, 08:32 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Hij7UkcNI0w/T5AoQdNllAI/AAAAAAAAAtI/3HqGuxL6d4E/s1600/ba-dum-tss-animated.gif

Super Hater
05-12-2014, 02:01 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6Eq4d08XmHQ/UZmlQFDEUuI/AAAAAAAAF-g/tYfuqisnzcQ/s1600/Look_At_Me_Please.jpg

Super Hater
05-12-2014, 02:02 PM
Oops. Wrong thread...

HippoNipple
05-12-2014, 02:04 PM
Oops. Wrong thread...

Don't worry about it, no one cares what you post in this thread either.

LulzSect
05-12-2014, 02:39 PM

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5497/chingchongbingbong.jpg

Super Hater
05-12-2014, 02:41 PM

Funny that you're like the #1 responder to everything I post. Acting like you don't care doesn't work out for you very well.

Mad...

LulzSect
05-12-2014, 02:43 PM
http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxhpxnVjmE1r3jsrko1_500.jpg

HippoNipple
05-12-2014, 03:42 PM
Funny that you're like the #1 responder to everything I post. Acting like you don't care doesn't work out for you very well.

Mad...

Hmm odd, from my point of view every other post you have is similar to this one. Pretending people obsess over you then saying they are more mad then you.