PDA

View Full Version : Okay I'll bite

baalzy
03-24-2014, 07:54 PM
After months of reading red posts I've decided to try dipping my toe in the water.
I'm willing to start a ranger on red if someone will help me out with a starter package. I'll trade blue plat for this as to make it not a handout.

Looking for:
Silver Swiftblade
Springwood Stave
Some decent 1handers: Green Jade Broadsword, Blackjack, Smokey Quartz dagger type stuff. Just things I can use to keep skills up that aren't total garbage, so 1 of each skill type would be great.

5ac/55hp rings
3str earrings
full banded set (will accept ivy etched or anything better if someone wants, just not looking to heavily invest myself there just yet).

Would like to get a couple SoW pots but thats not a deal breaker.

Will trade 1-1.5k blue plat for this.

Reply here or PM me or something and we'll setup a meet (I'll need to create the character too. Would like to play a human in Qeynos area but open to a char that starts in Freeport or Kelethin for ease of meetup).

Wrench
03-24-2014, 08:03 PM
fun fact: once every 30 minutes baalzy's new ranger will stand there and go afk for about a minute

baalzy
03-24-2014, 08:12 PM
Truth.

Damn you Xalgoz....

rollin5k
03-24-2014, 08:28 PM
Soloquesting a ranger its brutal man. maybe bring some friends?

Gaffin 7.0
03-24-2014, 08:36 PM
id reconsider ur class but goodluck

baalzy
03-24-2014, 08:50 PM

I don't have any friends...

Tassador
03-24-2014, 08:58 PM
Welcome ranger is an excellent starter class. Go half elf pour mad points on charisma to buy pumice a cheaper.

Lartanin63
03-24-2014, 11:47 PM
I soloquested a ranger. It doable.

Imago
03-24-2014, 11:48 PM
I soloquested a ranger. It doable.

And a damn good one too.

Swish
03-25-2014, 08:21 AM
PM me if you still need the pair of +55hp rings and the str earrings...I'll JC some up.

Humerox
03-25-2014, 10:30 AM
After months of reading red posts I've decided to try dipping my toe in the water.
I'm willing to start a ranger on red if someone will help me out with a starter package. I'll trade blue plat for this as to make it not a handout.

Looking for:
Silver Swiftblade
Springwood Stave
Some decent 1handers: Green Jade Broadsword, Blackjack, Smokey Quartz dagger type stuff. Just things I can use to keep skills up that aren't total garbage, so 1 of each skill type would be great.

5ac/55hp rings
3str earrings
full banded set (will accept ivy etched or anything better if someone wants, just not looking to heavily invest myself there just yet).

Would like to get a couple SoW pots but thats not a deal breaker.

Will trade 1-1.5k blue plat for this.

Reply here or PM me or something and we'll setup a meet (I'll need to create the character too. Would like to play a human in Qeynos area but open to a char that starts in Freeport or Kelethin for ease of meetup).

welcome to our world brew

Clark
03-25-2014, 04:32 PM

The more you group with the slower the xp is lol.

rollin5k
03-25-2014, 06:47 PM
Monsters per minute increases + urge to uninstall decreases = ranja

baalzy
03-25-2014, 08:45 PM
Baalz Less

Female Human Red Ranger of Tunare has been born.