PDA

View Full Version : In all seriousness...

Faerie
03-24-2014, 12:37 PM
It's time for item loot + FV drop rules.

Previously we were told that it wouldn't make sense to add in item loot because huge ruleset changes shouldn't be made to established servers, but with the news that either teams or red will be merged into the other this statement no longer seems to hold any weight.

Edit: this idea brought to you by our friend Azure!

Azure
03-24-2014, 01:03 PM
I came up with this first. While you are more elegant in your delivery I am extremely butt hurt you keep sniping my ideas as if they were your own.

HippoNipple
03-24-2014, 01:08 PM
I came up with this first. While you are more elegant in your delivery I am extremely but hurt you keep sniping my ideas as if they were your own.

Item loot wasn't your idea you retarded degenerate.

Squire
03-24-2014, 01:17 PM
Item loot is something that I, and no doubt many other current players would LOVE. It'd add an entire other dynamic to the box, and may even draw a few new players due to it being a factor that differentiates red and blue.

However, I think it also may serve to drive AWAY more new potential players than it could bring, this aspect is contingent upon there being some other hidden suite of changes planned that would attract anybody, as currently there is none.

Azure
03-24-2014, 01:28 PM
Item loot wasn't your idea you retarded degenerate.

Item loot + FV drop rules I brought that to this community you retarded misogynistic loser. At the same time I brought in the idea of customized item looting with certain sets of mid and planar no drop items. - highly prized pvp gear with lots of +resists being the most dropable of the gears in any case whilst solid PvE gear being fairly geared towards the no drop spectrum.

Not to mention I was one of the earliest and constant voices for item loot in this community long before you "found how bad ass you could be" on "red".

Not once did I ever say "item loot was bad" and was one of the first things I asked for. Though there's about 20 people in front of me in that line.

You are a fucking smallfry hipponipple when it comes to R99 don't try to be a bad ass around me please. It just looks fucking stupid.

mostbitter
03-24-2014, 01:34 PM
in all seriousness, you run your mouth at us about bitching about exp and all you do is bitch about item loot.

HippoNipple
03-24-2014, 01:38 PM
Item loot + FV drop rules I brought that to this community you retarded misogynistic loser. At the same time I brought in the idea of customized item looting with certain sets of mid and planar no drop items. - highly prized pvp gear with lots of +resists being the most dropable of the gears in any case whilst solid PvE gear being fairly geared towards the no drop spectrum.

Not to mention I was one of the earliest and constant voices for item loot in this community long before you "found how bad ass you could be" on "red".

Not once did I ever say "item loot was bad" and was one of the first things I asked for. Though there's about 20 people in front of me in that line.

You are a fucking smallfry hipponipple when it comes to R99 don't try to be a bad ass around me please. It just looks fucking stupid.

The reality you live in is frightening. No one gives a shit what you say no matter how many forum accounts you make. People find you out after 1 faggot post.

Buhbuh
03-24-2014, 01:39 PM
been done, kills pop.

Azure
03-24-2014, 01:41 PM
The reality you live in is frightening. No one gives a shit what you say no matter how many forum accounts you make. People find you out after 1 faggot post.

Trolls on U cause most people don't care and the only people do are the retards, like u. Who are obsessed with telling me I suck or am a "faggot".

So what dood? At least I speak my mind. You are all extremely jealous of that. U know ... if u wanna just be a kewl kid and rack up some of that YT and be in the top guild - why don't you post some screenshots.

until then just stfu.

factor away moran...

HippoNipple
03-24-2014, 01:57 PM
Trolls on U cause most people don't care and the only people do are the retards, like u. Who are obsessed with telling me I suck or am a "faggot".

So what dood? At least I speak my mind. You are all extremely jealous of that. U know ... if u wanna just be a kewl kid and rack up some of that YT and be in the top guild - why don't you post some screenshots.

until then just stfu.

factor away moran...

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/images/160x/1236.jpg

Rec
03-24-2014, 02:05 PM
I honestly don't know how people can pvp without the feature if it is so amazing

LulzSect
03-24-2014, 02:19 PM
Runlevel9000 mad

Faerie
03-24-2014, 02:22 PM
Edited just for you Azure :)

Azure
03-24-2014, 02:59 PM

dre
03-24-2014, 03:23 PM
Sektor voted keep pixels

http://i.imgur.com/7hseIqW.jpg

Eslade
03-24-2014, 05:45 PM
I voted all 3.

mtb tripper
03-24-2014, 05:46 PM
Whats the worst that would happen, single digit pop? Lol

Humerox
03-24-2014, 05:57 PM
Item loot only works well in a high population box with items that can be easily replaced. In our world it would just be an easy way for people that don't want to camp the items to get them.

People that remember the glory days of item loot don't remember everything else that was a factor. Much higher percentage of non-griefers, self-policed communities, much LARGER population, etc.

LulzSect
03-24-2014, 05:58 PM

Faerie
03-25-2014, 04:21 AM
in all seriousness, you run your mouth at us about bitching about exp and all you do is bitch about item loot.

Who's bitching? :confused:

Clark
03-25-2014, 04:36 PM
Item loot was the best. There is a reason all the other pvp servers merged into Rallos Zek ruleset.

Colgate
03-25-2014, 06:05 PM
too bad no item loot + FV style drops, would have looted nizzar's crown of rile literally first day that i got smedy's monk

lul

Azure
03-25-2014, 10:55 PM
trivial loot code would make this even funner

Potus
03-25-2014, 10:59 PM
Item Loot is pretty bad.

I am normally against it on all servers, but because Red is so far gone I say do it. Do it now.