PDA

View Full Version : Pathing Certain Unrest mobs not properly resetting after 23-MAR-14 patch

Snackies
03-23-2014, 09:19 AM
Example (easier to explain and probably provides something a bit more concrete)

I noticed this started happening in Unrest after this evening's patch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBxnV9-XedU

It looks like certain mobs, after being trained out, aren't properly resetting.

There are a few other mobs I've noticed like this in Unrest but being a level 17 enchanter and about to get on a plane for a work trip, I didn't feel like risking a CR :)

Silent
03-23-2014, 09:30 AM
Yet to watch the video, But this isn't the only issue that seem to have hit unrest. The entire bar rooms spawn is now popping in the room with the 3 hags(where bloodstained mantle drops). And pulling any of the bar mobs from it, they will warp through the walls to god knows where(I FD'd) and then aminute later saw them pathing up the stairs back to reset after never seeing them come out in the first place. A lotta funky pathing in unrest post patch. But mobs spawning in the wrong area even more weird!

Quineloe
03-23-2014, 09:31 AM
Not the thing you want to walk into when pulling for your MR group.

Quineloe
03-23-2014, 09:35 AM
taken from the east side of the zone

There's even a hag on top of the tower, I don't know if you can actually go there. These mobs also roam around.

Quineloe
03-23-2014, 09:38 AM
and west side

These are not pathing bugs btw, a high level killed the werebat, it respawned right there. No one trained basement since then.