PDA

View Full Version : Eliseus

Eliseus
03-23-2014, 04:14 AM
After many years of reading the forums and debating if I wanted to play this era of Everquest, I finally decided to jump on in. I play a magician, though in my MMO career, my roles have always consisted of tanking, there is something about the magician class I have always been in love with in EQ. Probably make a tank alt down the road when I can twink it.

I have gone pretty hardcore in every MMO I've played, and because of the amount of downtime in this MMO and the one I currently play, I play it in the background of FF14 to keep myself busy. Though I don't consider EQ "hard", I am a gamer that grew enjoying the time sink with many random hours EQ off and on (depending on when my brothers wanted to play it) and many in FFXI.

Have had a lot of fun so far. Really started playing about 3 days ago. Have met some interesting people, and have had a lot of laughs, enjoying my experience so far and figured I'd introduce myself. Hope to play with a lot of you and have a good time as I progress here.

Tasslehofp99
03-23-2014, 04:58 AM
welcome