PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Tradeskill Graphics Bug

Aksiom2k
03-22-2014, 12:36 PM
While making studs I found a small graphics bug that happens while using the /autoinventory command.

Recipe for Studs(x2):

1x File (Returned on Success/Failure)
3x Metal Bits (unstacked)
1x Water Flask

So, on a successful combination I receive back Studs x2 and a File, stacked on my cursor in that order (studs are visible). Using the /autoinventory command the 2 studs are transferred to my inventory, but they are also still visible on my cursor (which is now in fact the file). Placing the phantom studs in my inventory or using the /autoinventory command places the file into my inventory with the normal file graphic.

nilbog
05-04-2014, 04:40 PM
While making studs I found a small graphics bug that happens while using the /autoinventory command.

Recipe for Studs(x2):

1x File (Returned on Success/Failure)
3x Metal Bits (unstacked)
1x Water Flask

So, on a successful combination I receive back Studs x2 and a File, stacked on my cursor in that order (studs are visible). Using the /autoinventory command the 2 studs are transferred to my inventory, but they are also still visible on my cursor (which is now in fact the file). Placing the phantom studs in my inventory or using the /autoinventory command places the file into my inventory with the normal file graphic.

Could not replicate this.

Using top 4 empty inventory slots.
Place file, 3 metal bits, and 1 water into forge.
Click combine.
Have studs on top on cursor.
/autoinventory
Studs go to inventory slot. File is now visibile.
/autoinventory
File goes to inventory slot. Cursor is empty.

Aksiom2k
05-05-2014, 06:14 PM
I was able to recreate the scenario on both my laptop and my desktop. The only difference (maybe) is that I made an /autoinventory hotkey to initiate the command. Could it be my installations? Some minor bug in my client created from the same installation discs?

kaev
05-05-2014, 11:45 PM
[edit]meh, wrong bug, reading comprehension fail, I blame the beer.