PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody have info on Timbur the Tiny in North Karana?

Ghangreene
03-22-2014, 01:04 AM
Been trying to get this guy to spawn for days. Hill Giants do not seem to be the ph as it feels I have killed a hundred of them. So if anybody knows the spawn point, placeholder or whatever trick there is to spawn this guy, I would very much appreciate the help! :)

radditsu
03-22-2014, 09:38 AM
Least you are making some fantastic monies.

Ghangreene
03-22-2014, 12:06 PM
True on the plat being a nice bonus for 'failure' but even then, it is always a kick back into reality when you run into a giant carrying a whopping sum of 32 gold 6 silver 9 copper after you have slain all of his rich buddies. (makes me wonder if he burned his plat by paying off Timbur to steer clear of me)

Estu
03-23-2014, 08:26 AM
I've been in NK quite a lot and have only seen Timbur up once or twice. The Wiki lists his spawn location as (-609, 1557), so you might want to figure out what monster(s) is spawning there and try to camp it; on the other hand, the Wiki's information about spawn locations is often wrong. If you're just looking for a belt with INT on it, you might be better off farming some plat some other way and then buying something similar in EC.

Ravager
03-23-2014, 08:31 AM
I think that spawn point is right and I think the ph is a wandering wisp.