PDA

View Full Version : WTB Variance

lite
03-20-2014, 01:25 AM
Simulated Patch days were Amazing. Great idea, but the big fights are still being restricted to a very small timeframe. Please enable this awesomeness that will spark random fights throughout the week !

I promise the staff tons of amazing fight to spectate, or watch after. Great recruitment tool for the server, many of our new blue recruits have come because of videos they've seen.

Awwalike
03-20-2014, 01:32 AM
nihilum will pay large sums of USD to make sure this never happens.

mostbitter
03-20-2014, 02:09 AM
azrael talks shit on other guilds for being bluebies, then recruits from blue server.

quido
03-20-2014, 02:21 AM
so what? you're bluebies because you'd rather pve than pvp

I'm converted blue nobility yet I'm less blue than most of Nihilum

mostbitter
03-20-2014, 02:25 AM
You're an idiot if you think all I want to do is pve, considering I was in azrael for almost two years and only left when they stole from me.

Drakaris
03-20-2014, 02:41 AM
Lite is pushing for variance because he knows he has stolen sufficient rd members to have the upper hand and that the majority of nilly members are in hibernation between raid mobs and won't mobilise in time to contest.

The people that donate money to keep the server up and running are those with an irl. Just remember that maggots.

Colgate
03-20-2014, 02:43 AM
You're an idiot if you think all I want to do is pve, considering I was in azrael for almost two years and only left when they stole from me.

last time i saw this player in-game he was camping a VP key, and as soon as i ran up on him he beelined for the zone and then plugged without even attempting to fight me

Tunaks Fungi Corpse
03-20-2014, 02:44 AM
Lite is pushing for variance because he knows he has stolen sufficient rd members to have the upper hand and that the majority of nilly members are in hibernation between raid mobs and won't mobilise in time to contest.

The people that donate money to keep the server up and running are those with an irl. Just remember that maggots.

yikes those people with a irl gonna pull donations if new people get pixels

lol seek help faggot

mostbitter
03-20-2014, 02:45 AM
I already told you before, I was busy fighting my dick.

Drakaris
This message is hidden because Colgate is on your ignore list.

Everyone should join the trend and add Colgate to ignore. You will be happier for it.

Colgate
adding to ignore = lost forumquest

mostbitter
03-20-2014, 02:46 AM
adding to ignore = lost forumquest

Smedy
03-20-2014, 02:47 AM
Give El Presidente what he wants, him and his crew is the reason red99 still have a glimpse of hope, the rest has united under the same roof to fight 20 people with 70

No donations could fix the server, El Presidente can with some variance for his crew to chew u kno

Drakaris
03-20-2014, 02:49 AM
yikes those people with a irl gonna pull donations if new people get pixels

lol seek help faggot

No I'm saying variance encourages poop socking and the only ones that can afford to do it on a low pop server are people that either do not work or play at work. You interpret that how you can.

The people pushing for variance under the pvp battle guise know they could take the mob uncontested against people that need to plan irl around raids.

Wrench
03-20-2014, 03:23 AM
tracking and racing to raid spawns is 'competition' on red now too?

lite
03-20-2014, 04:42 AM
All I am hearing for a counter argument is, I will be at work during some of those spawns and that's not good for my 100% attendance.

Scout groups PVPing eachother in Fear, Hate, Seb, EJ , Sky , Sol B , Perma ... mannnn
Pvp around the clock. Repops throughout the week means a few hours of excitement per week. Randomized spawns will have people traveling the world and engaging one another all day long.

Let's try it :)

Liten
03-20-2014, 04:53 AM
Variance is seriously unclassic, but it's better them sim repops, if I get to pick...

Smedy
03-20-2014, 05:09 AM
What you want to work against is to allowing flocks of newbs grouping up to secure the server loot

It's suppose to be competitive, there's no competition to recruiting 90% of the server

Drakaris
03-20-2014, 05:10 AM
All I am hearing for a counter argument is, I will be at work during some of those spawns and that's not good for my 100% attendance.

Scout groups PVPing eachother in Fear, Hate, Seb, EJ , Sky , Sol B , Perma ... mannnn
Pvp around the clock. Repops throughout the week means a few hours of excitement per week. Randomized spawns will have people traveling the world and engaging one another all day long.

Let's try it :)

You know thats not the reality. The only thing variance will do is give u guys a chance at VS since ur holding down KC more often, which will in turn force Nihilum to kill you around the clock. OOR alts tracking raid targets is not world pvp...

BigHurb
03-20-2014, 05:36 AM
so buy it, top tier on red buys everything they want isnt that so

Zoolander
03-20-2014, 06:12 AM
You know thats not the reality. The only thing variance will do is give u guys a chance at VS since ur holding down KC more often, which will in turn force Nihilum to kill you around the clock. OOR alts tracking raid targets is not world pvp...

true, azreal has low lvl alts in every boss zone as we can see in my the good, the aspiring good and the ugly vid. they just want blue pixels with the pvp variance excuse.

this reminds me the old days with tmo poopsockin while transatlantic rampage was still get in all dragons

Clark
03-20-2014, 06:43 AM
nihilum will pay large sums of USD to make sure this never happens.

lol

Tassador
03-20-2014, 07:46 AM
Really a variance thread this is why I hope nilihum reigns supreme until the end.

Zalaerian
03-20-2014, 08:35 AM
IMO do sim pops more often but limit the number of mobs that spwn. Like one pop trakl talendor inny, 3 days later PD fay CT ect. Keep it random on what spwns

Pudge
03-20-2014, 08:36 AM
OOR alts tracking raid targets is not world pvp...

Harm good point. Maybe mobs level 60+ shouldn't show up on track unless you're level 52+.

Maybe we could just try variance on like 2 mobs for awhile to see what the actual result would be. I think switching things up is always good on a game/server like this. The game is over a decade old, how about spicing it up with sprinkles of variety here and there.

(PS I'm greatful for simpops and they are awesome. Thank you GMs)

Juhstin
03-20-2014, 08:53 AM
It's suppose to be competitive, there's no competition to recruiting 90% of the server

Drakaris
03-20-2014, 09:19 AM
IMO do sim pops more often but limit the number of mobs that spwn. Like one pop trakl talendor inny, 3 days later PD fay CT ect. Keep it random on what spwns

This

Telron
03-20-2014, 11:08 AM
Variance is worst idea ever. I thought Az didnt care about pixels anyway?

Kergan
03-20-2014, 11:14 AM
If you feel you can take mobs by force why do you need variance? Repops are spread out all over the place right now and easy to contest. You have more active players than us. You have extra dragon spawns once every 1-2 weeks. Not sure what variance would do except chase off some people who don't feel like poopsocking. It's quite frankly the worst possible thing you could do to this server which is already quite fragile after the exp nerf.

It literally benefits nobody and hurts everyone. It already failed on blue.

lite
03-20-2014, 11:19 AM

I like this idea, except for the fact that because this is a red server, Fear, Hate Sol B , Permafrost , Sebilis , VP are all FFA zones, the only way to be present in there checking is by exposing yourself to PVP.

People will be checking at all times = PVP at all times. The sim repop message takes this out of the equation.

krazyGlue
03-20-2014, 11:37 AM
Variance would cause more pvp . Yes but it will hurt our blue friends aka nihilum they will be getting greifed so in that case I think everything should have an atleast 4 hour window instead of the normal 12 so it allows for pvp and the window isn't that big

Andis
03-20-2014, 11:38 AM
bring it on

bitches

Kergan
03-20-2014, 12:15 PM
I'm not sure if you guys are trolling or not at this point. I find it hard to believe a human being with enough intelligence to do something as simple using a computer would actually believe variance would lead to more PVP compared to everyone knowing exactly where to be to fight over something.

freez
03-20-2014, 12:20 PM
I'm not sure if you guys are trolling or not at this point. I find it hard to believe a human being with enough intelligence to do something as simple using a computer would actually believe variance would lead to more PVP compared to everyone knowing exactly where to be to fight over something.

hi im kergan

i like to log in once a week with 70 players to kill 32khp mobs

baddie alert

freez
03-20-2014, 12:26 PM
kergan doesnt want variance because he knows who ends up tracking targets

new recruits / bad players

lite
03-20-2014, 12:31 PM

u cant just send anyone to track...its a pvp server. it's gotta be a pvp team ready to hold the spot down.

Nirgon
03-20-2014, 12:34 PM
u cant just send anyone to track...its a pvp server. it's gotta be a pvp team ready to hold the spot down.

Good post

Kergan
03-20-2014, 12:37 PM
You claim to have intelligence but you are in a feeder guild with a corrupt toxic leader

First time I've heard Nihilum called a feeder guild. :)

And I'd quit the game before I'd poopsock. The entire reason I've always played on PVP servers going back to EQ release is the complete lack of desire to do things like this. Variance is an extremely blue concept (which is why is was developed for the blue server) I'm surprised to see Azrael supporting it.

Kergan
03-20-2014, 12:39 PM

Do I have to be both a recruit AND bad to qualify? Because I'm not a recruit, just bad.

Kergan
03-20-2014, 12:39 PM
all this time thought you were in red dawn

Grats on your level up to ORC.

freez
03-20-2014, 12:46 PM
First time I've heard Nihilum called a feeder guild. :)

And I'd quit the game before I'd poopsock. The entire reason I've always played on PVP servers going back to EQ release is the complete lack of desire to do things like this. Variance is an extremely blue concept (which is why is was developed for the blue server) I'm surprised to see Azrael supporting it.

why is exactly did you came to red, join the already winning team, then log in once a week to knock out all raid targets with (not kidding here) 75% of the online population?

:rolleyes:

Rellapse36
03-20-2014, 12:49 PM
most of the bluebies on red were denied in goog guilds on blue cuz they suck

look at Twainz app to Tmo last month on his warrior

***** got denied for being fucking terrible

freez
03-20-2014, 12:51 PM
thats pretty funny too because tmo isnt #1 anymore

so u basicly just got denied from taken like fall 2012

Kergan
03-20-2014, 12:51 PM
why is exactly did you came to red, join the already winning team, then log in once a week to knock out all raid targets with (not kidding here) 75% of the online population?

:rolleyes:

I was recruited here by people already in Nihilum (Thrilla and Oddjob) that I played with on RZ and RZ/SZ respectively.

That being said I didn't apply until I hit level 54 or so, didn't get twinked or plvl'd. I wanted to make sure Nihilum was right for me before I joined even with friends in the guild. I've always preferred being in small elite crews (tB on RZ, Nine on SZ) but in the end I actually wanted to see some of the content I missed the first time around like VP.

To each their own I guess.

freez
03-20-2014, 12:56 PM
nihi not lookin so gud

HippoNipple
03-20-2014, 01:12 PM
Variance does add pvp and let me tell you why.

When you know when the repops are coming there is PvP, this is correct. Everyone funnels to one spot and fight over the mob.

With variance you still get this big guild vs guild once a mob pops and both guilds then mobilize and set up for the kill. In addition there are smaller skirmishes throughout the week since teams are scouting different areas.

Variance does indeed help out the team with the most losers IRL because most people can't log in at any given moment with a force of 30 people. It helps a guild that can devote more hours into the game versus skill but that has always been Everquest.

Con - Forces people to put in much more time to earn the pixels and time investment trumps skill. This could also be looked at as a pro since people that put in more time earn their pixels.

Pro - Creates the need to log in, higher population in off hours, creates more pvp during the week.

Liten
03-20-2014, 02:32 PM

Very good idea, that will force some more PvP for sure! Split up the sim pops!

lite
03-20-2014, 02:44 PM
Variance does add pvp and let me tell you why.

When you know when the repops are coming there is PvP, this is correct. Everyone funnels to one spot and fight over the mob.

With variance you still get this big guild vs guild once a mob pops and both guilds then mobilize and set up for the kill. In addition there are smaller skirmishes throughout the week since teams are scouting different areas.

Variance does indeed help out the team with the most losers IRL because most people can't log in at any given moment with a force of 30 people. It helps a guild that can devote more hours into the game versus skill but that has always been Everquest.

Con - Forces people to put in much more time to earn the pixels and time investment trumps skill. This could also be looked at as a pro since people that put in more time earn their pixels.

Pro - Creates the need to log in, higher population in off hours, creates more pvp during the week.

Kergan
03-20-2014, 03:16 PM
I disagree with pretty much every point in that post.

No point in even discussing it further or making yet another thread on the topic. Pretty sure the staff is aware of all of our opinions at this point, and based on the fact that they've actual being removing variance where it was implemented before and not adding additional variance I'm going to assume it isn't something we'll have to worry about in the near future.

vouss
03-20-2014, 03:18 PM
No variance = 70 people (of 100) showing up hour before a spawn at 6AM talking in OOC about how they wish someone would show up to contest them

was literally 6~ months of this

lite
03-20-2014, 03:25 PM

No point in even discussing it further or making yet another thread on the topic. Pretty sure the staff is aware of all of our opinions at this point, and based on the fact that they've actual being removing variance where it was implemented before and not adding additional variance I'm going to assume it isn't something we'll have to worry about in the near future.

You don't even play, and the guys that did not want simulated repops were dead wrong. It led to 3 guilds competing. Variance will only make it more available to others and increase PVP. Red Dawn will thrive with variance, because they can select targets they care about and AZ Nilly will kill eachother over big shit.

Kergan
03-20-2014, 03:42 PM
I supported simulated repops actually. Red Dawn has the least ability of the three guilds to mobilize quickly and kill a poopsocked target when it spawns, they wouldn't benefit.

It would benefit Azrael if anyone as you guys are currently the most active guild 95% of the time.

There is a lot of burnout all around. I'm glad you guys still find killing Trakanon super interesting and stuff, but adding variance is just going to push more players away. Say goodbye to the one time of week we have decent population on the server and some good battles.

The idea that these big battles will break out while people check raid targets is so misguided. It'll be nothing but level X ranger bots naked as the day they were born.

Again, this conversation has been had 100 times on these forums. The only staff response ever on the topic was them saying it was not going to be implemented. Why beat the dead horse again? If you care about the server start proposing ideas that actually improve it and make people want to play here.

HippoNipple
03-20-2014, 03:42 PM

The entire reason variance was ever taken out was to lessen competition and make it a more friendly atmosphere. On a PvP server that also means less PvP.

Humerox
03-20-2014, 03:43 PM
the only thing variance generally does is let the neckbeards with batphones win the mobs.

Drakaris
03-20-2014, 03:45 PM
You don't even play, and the guys that did not want simulated repops were dead wrong. It led to 3 guilds competing. Variance will only make it more available to others and increase PVP. Red Dawn will thrive with variance, because they can select targets they care about and AZ Nilly will kill eachother over big shit.

Lite no offence but if you wanted more competition you guys wouldn't have griefed red dawn by constantly bind camping them in their home cities and wiping out their exp groups.

This thread exists to only manipulate the gms to do something that benefits azrael. Close topic please.

HippoNipple
03-20-2014, 03:46 PM
I supported simulated repops actually. Red Dawn has the least ability of the three guilds to mobilize quickly and kill a poopsocked target when it spawns, they wouldn't benefit.

It would benefit Azrael if anyone as you guys are currently the most active guild 95% of the time.

There is a lot of burnout all around. I'm glad you guys still find killing Trakanon super interesting and stuff, but adding variance is just going to push more players away. Say goodbye to the one time of week we have decent population on the server and some good battles.

The idea that these big battles will break out while people check raid targets is so misguided. It'll be nothing but level X ranger bots naked as the day they were born.

Again, this conversation has been had 100 times on these forums. The only staff response ever on the topic was them saying it was not going to be implemented. Why beat the dead horse again? If you care about the server start proposing ideas that actually improve it and make people want to play here.

It actually would help RD somewhat. RD currently has no chance with no alliance. If RD is doing normal hate/fear trash clears for gear no one wants they can possibly get lucky and get a mob.

Kergan
03-20-2014, 03:46 PM
The entire reason variance was ever taken out was to lessen competition and make it a more friendly atmosphere. On a PvP server that also means less PvP.

Holy straw man argument, not even worth responding to anything more than the first 12 words of that post.

They took out variance because it was universally despised by the playerbase and in the end accomplished nothing. The few of you arguing for it on the R99 server forum are literally the last of probably 10,000 people who play on P99 who would actually want to see it happen anywhere, red or blue.

HippoNipple
03-20-2014, 03:47 PM
the only thing variance generally does is let the neckbeards with batphones win the mobs.

That basically means it makes the server more competitive. This game isn't hard. It is the team with the most hours logging in.

Kergan
03-20-2014, 03:50 PM
It actually would help RD somewhat. RD currently has no chance with no alliance. If RD is doing normal hate/fear trash clears for gear no one wants they can possibly get lucky and get a mob.

Let's make the entire server suffer so a guild might snipe a raid target uncontested if they are extremely lucky. Bluest damn thing I've ever heard.

Variance = uncontested raids = less PVP.

vouss
03-20-2014, 03:57 PM
lol I don't think we are the only people who find killing Trakanon interesting, just two weeks ago your guild had 40-50+ people showing up to kill it.

Humerox
03-20-2014, 04:09 PM
It is the team with the most hours logging in.

That's exactly what I meant. I think we can all agree the only guild that would benefit from variance is Azrael.

Doesn't hurt to try, I guess. ;)

Kergan
03-20-2014, 04:20 PM
lol I don't think we are the only people who find killing Trakanon interesting, just two weeks ago your guild had 40-50+ people showing up to kill it.

I just kill what Nizzar tells me to kill.

HippoNipple
03-20-2014, 04:44 PM
Let's make the entire server suffer so a guild might snipe a raid target uncontested if they are extremely lucky. Bluest damn thing I've ever heard.

Variance = uncontested raids = less PVP.

Lite asked for variance not RD. You brought up how it would hurt RD so this quoted comment would actually refute your own previous comment. I was just arguing against one of your poor points.

Variance was taken out on blue because it made the server too hard core. This is red and it is a different environment. I have argued for variance in the past but I honestly don't even care. I was just pointing out the pros and cons.

I do know that the way the server was with no simulated repops was awful though. People decked out in best gear on server that logged in 3 hours a week while dedicated players were left out watching the locusts come on the server once a week to devour all content.

Variance may be a little too hardcore for this small community but it is a step towards more competition and PvP. Whether you want that or not is up to how dedicated of a player you are. I was just arguing your point that variance would lessen the amount of PvP on the server.

Kergan
03-20-2014, 04:49 PM
Lite asked for variance not RD. You brought up how it would hurt RD so this quoted comment would actually refute your own previous comment. I was just arguing against one of your poor points.

Variance was taken out on blue because it made the server too hard core. This is red and it is a different environment. I have argued for variance in the past but I honestly don't even care. I was just pointing out the pros and cons.

I do know that the way the server was with no simulated repops was awful though. People decked out in best gear on server that logged in 3 hours a week while dedicated players were left out watching the locusts come on the server once a week to devour all content.

Variance may be a little too hardcore for this small community but it is a step towards more competition and PvP. Whether you want that or not is up to how dedicated of a player you are. I was just arguing your point that variance would lessen the amount of PvP on the server.

This is the general tone of your posts:

Step 1: Post something that is your opinion but present it as a fact. Example: variance=hardcore. Example 2: variance was taken out of blue because it made it too hard core.

Step 2: Argue your position operating under the "established" facts created in step 1.

It's not worth having a discussion with you because you literally make up facts out of thin air. Have a good rest of the day.

sprinkle16
03-20-2014, 04:55 PM
add variance and ill play

HippoNipple
03-20-2014, 04:57 PM
This is the general tone of your posts:

Step 1: Post something that is your opinion but present it as a fact. Example: variance=hardcore. Example 2: variance was taken out of blue because it made it too hard core.

Step 2: Argue your position operating under the "established" facts created in step 1.

It's not worth having a discussion with you because you literally make up facts out of thin air. Have a good rest of the day.

We are talking about the idea of bringing variance to a pvp server. There is literally no facts to go off of you retarded twat.

When I'm stating my opinion do you want me to literally write "I think" in front of every line instead of just saying what I think?

Zoolander
03-20-2014, 05:05 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/2nrj1as.jpg

HippoNipple
03-20-2014, 05:09 PM

If Nihilum gave up because variance required too much play time the server would be dead for sure. It really does seem like a lot of the core Nihilum members have quit and moved on or possibly are just waiting for Velious. I don't think the new crew have enough unemployed members to handle variance right now.

Colgate
03-20-2014, 05:23 PM

wow if you don't understand english idioms please don't try and use them

Rexxin
03-20-2014, 05:25 PM
Any group of qualified individuals should be able to create their own variance and spread the mobs out for quality pvp everyday of the week. And treat the simulated re-pop as the variance.

It appears this would be the option since this topic has been ignored for over 2 years.

There should be some variance for sure but unfortunately this would be the only way to create quality pvp.

Would Possibly play if variance existed....

Zoolander
03-20-2014, 05:31 PM
wow if you don't understand english idioms please don't try and use them

still a dead horse, variance wont change anything. one way blue transfers with no drops only is what we need

Colgate
03-20-2014, 05:33 PM
a more accurate usage of that image would be to put the world Variance above the dead horse and Lite above the man beating said horse

Zoolander
03-20-2014, 05:37 PM
a more accurate usage of that image would be to put the world Variance above the dead horse and Lite above the man beating said horse

actually, it wouldnt be accurate since variance havent been brought up since i came back in december

anyways, there is only one man who could do something to change the current situation on red but apparentely he doesnt want to for whatever reasons

karsten
03-20-2014, 05:37 PM
all this talk about dead horses is making me hungry

Colgate
03-20-2014, 05:40 PM
actually, it wouldnt be accurate since variance havent been brought up since i came back in december

anyways, there is only one man who could do something to change the current situation on red but apparentely he doesnt want to for whatever reasons

variance has certainly been discussed since then, and it's glaringly obvious that it's not going to happen

therefore, continuing discussion of it could be described as beating a dead horse

Twainz
03-20-2014, 05:49 PM
most of the bluebies on red were denied in goog guilds on blue cuz they suck

look at Twainz app to Tmo last month on his warrior

***** got denied for being fucking terrible

Got proof besides Tiggles dumbass?

Sektor
03-20-2014, 05:50 PM

Seems like Tiggles is proof enough, heheheheheheehheeheheh

Colgate
03-20-2014, 05:50 PM
it's no secret that nizzar is an exile from the blue server

99% of people who know of him there hate him for a reason

known RMTer, ninja looter, exploiter, faggot, etc.

Twainz
03-20-2014, 05:52 PM

Yea because one of the biggest RnFers on Blue is known for his honesty lol.

LulzSect
03-20-2014, 05:53 PM
Got twinkies?

Twainz
03-20-2014, 05:54 PM
Glad to see you knew Tiggles was telling stories about your time in TMO.

he is most definitely just rnf you here and lying.

take care tittybaby

Zoolander
03-20-2014, 05:57 PM
it's no secret that nizzar is an exile from the blue server

99% of people who know of him there hate him for a reason

known RMTer, ninja looter, exploiter, faggot, etc.

u must be an angry man irl

Feniggles
03-20-2014, 06:24 PM
i really like twainz sig hehe

Piggles
03-20-2014, 06:28 PM

Who dis Tiggles?

Rellapse36
03-20-2014, 06:46 PM

Tiggles is many things but a he would not lie about it. Zagum my old pal from china confirmed it anyway.

freez
03-20-2014, 08:34 PM
Lite no offence but if you wanted more competition you guys wouldn't have griefed red dawn by constantly bind camping them in their home cities and wiping out their exp groups.

This thread exists to only manipulate the gms to do something that benefits azrael. Close topic please.

luls

could say the same to you shit head

Drakaris
03-20-2014, 08:40 PM
luls

could say the same to you shit head

Cos I bind camped Red Dawn and gfluxed them into the hole for luls?

Get a clue faggot.

freez
03-20-2014, 09:03 PM
Cos I bind camped Red Dawn and gfluxed them into the hole for luls?

Get a clue faggot.

your guild griefed us even worse back in the day

u know when u lost exp dying to pvp?

or u know when there was no LnS??

i think you need to get a clue faggot

Drakaris
03-20-2014, 09:07 PM
your guild griefed us even worse back in the day

u know when u lost exp dying to pvp?

or u know when there was no LnS??

i think you need to get a clue faggot

Stated for the 1 millionth time, like only 3-4 of those players from that time still play in the guild...

I got the clue, you need to get with the times...

Rellapse36
03-20-2014, 09:20 PM
All Nihilum did was grief red dawn 24/7

You brought over 30 people to fight us in fear when the majority of us were barely lvl 50. Checkraise was the only lvl 60 @ that raid.

You guild leader still had to throw a jav at a mages pet run it into some TT's bring it back and flop them on us to mass dispell b4 you engaged a guild of lvl 50's

Drakaris stfu fgt

freez
03-20-2014, 09:21 PM
Stated for the 1 millionth time, like only 3-4 of those players from that time still play in the guild...

I got the clue, you need to get with the times...

3 or 4 players?

haha listen to his homosexual ape

Drakaris
03-20-2014, 09:24 PM
All Nihilum did was grief red dawn 24/7

You brought over 30 people to fight us in fear when the majority of us were barely lvl 50. Checkraise was the only lvl 60 @ that raid.

You guild leader still had to throw a jav at a mages pet run it into some TT's bring it back and flop them on us to mass dispell b4 you engaged a guild of lvl 50's

Drakaris stfu fgt

Ahhh the Azrael crew are speaking up on behalf of Red Dawn... how about you leave the anti Nihilum sentiment to the people that still wear the tag or the Red Dawn leadership?

Azrael trash...

Rellapse36
03-20-2014, 09:27 PM
lol im not even in azrael you stupid moran and i was tagged red dawn in fact i was the 4th or 5th person checkraise ever guild invited when he remade the guild. I stuck it out through all of your guilds grief cuz yall aint nothing but a bunch of grown pussies

Drakaris
03-20-2014, 09:29 PM
lol im not even in azrael you stupid moran and i was tagged red dawn in fact i was the 4th or 5th person checkraise ever guild invited when he remade the guild. I stuck it out through all of your guilds grief cuz yall aint nothing but a bunch of grown pussies

So which azrael muppet owns this account now?

freez
03-20-2014, 09:35 PM
drakaris how stupid are you?

relapsee was red dawn for 3 months +

u might steal the top spot for most ignorant un informed faggot on the box

Rellapse36
03-20-2014, 09:37 PM
dude is so rustled

Azrael working him over good hahah pras

freez
03-20-2014, 09:51 PM
and he logs off for the night

gg

Drakaris
03-20-2014, 10:03 PM
drakaris how stupid are you?

relapsee was red dawn for 3 months +

u might steal the top spot for most ignorant un informed faggot on the box

Me uninformed? Where was Relapsed when we were giving them raid targets and smashing Azrael's face in :P

freez
03-20-2014, 10:23 PM
Me uninformed? Where was Relapsed when we were giving them raid targets and smashing Azrael's face in :P

sad part is ur gloating about being a stronger force than a group of 30, with around 70 half being BiS in every slot

p sad

still got trak and draco last night. sorry we had to beat u guys down so hard in seb you didnt even show for draco.

Rellapse36
03-20-2014, 10:30 PM

I quit i did not need to sell my pride for the price of a pixel. Rather not play the game at all then play it nxt to your guild of fgts

Drakaris
03-20-2014, 10:31 PM
sad part is ur gloating about being a stronger force than a group of 30, with around 70 half being BiS in every slot

p sad

still got trak and draco last night. sorry we had to beat u guys down so hard in seb you didnt even show for draco.

From what I understood we were contesting Azrael directly while Red Dawn were doing things like raiding Hate. (you know when they got the Cure Disease shield?)

You guys win a couple fights and are clearly the ones gloating with your posts.

I really wish I could have been there for that Seb PvP... Wouldn't have made too much of a difference, but it would have been fun either way...

Rellapse36
03-20-2014, 10:33 PM
Wished you were there 2

reading your elf tears is p funny

lite
03-20-2014, 10:34 PM
I really wish I could have been there for that Seb PvP... Wouldn't have made a difference, but it would have been fun either way...

you might actually be the worst player on this server

FTFY

Drakaris
03-20-2014, 11:03 PM
you might actually be the worst player on this server

FTFY

And your bard died to me twice in 4 hours in an outdoor zone!!! Lolololol

LadyRedBush
03-21-2014, 01:52 AM
Hmmmm these nilhilum fellows sound like a bunch of losers..

Would not let drakaris polish my royal pearl..

Barladore
03-21-2014, 03:12 AM
Who is Kergan's in game character? I have never seen anyone under that name... no troll.

krazyGlue
03-21-2014, 05:44 AM
Kergan is Kergan I seen him a few times awhile back in the late hours of the night he would perform solo quest in com and the second I wouldn't enter the zone he would camp out . I did catch him 1 or 2 times tho and dirt naped him .
Other then that haven't seen him since

Smedy
03-21-2014, 05:48 AM
you'll be amazed how many nihilum members they have that has been hiding in vp for years, you NEVER see them unless its raid sunday

Silent
03-21-2014, 06:20 AM
U caught someone solo exping in CoM and managed to 'dirtnap' them??? Oh man, how tough that must be. Zoning in, wondering why a person exping is logging out soon as they see you instead of sticking around to fight a buffed 60.

Drakaris
03-21-2014, 07:04 AM
Hmmmm these nilhilum fellows sound like a bunch of losers..

Would not let drakaris polish my royal pearl..

Don't u have anything better to do than create mules to promote Azrael? ....

Kergan
03-21-2014, 10:23 AM
My character is camped in VP only log in for VP raids.

heartbrand
03-21-2014, 10:29 AM
My character is camped in VP only log in for VP raids.

Nice, you're finally getting it! I will admit I miss the stress free life of logging on once a week for 3 hours, knowing that Nizzar would be pulling dragons to the zone in for me. Much easier than baby sitting people 24/7.

heartbrand
03-21-2014, 10:57 AM
I enjoy it, it's well worth it, but it doesn't mean it isn't stressful and time consuming. Shrug.

Juhstin
03-21-2014, 12:03 PM
I enjoy it, it's well worth it, but it doesn't mean it isn't stressful and time consuming. Shrug.

Sounds like you need to quit EQ for a few years, maybe forever.

Awwalike
03-21-2014, 01:19 PM
drakar how dum can u be? nilly have up pvp on their mains do they give their gear to level 20s to try and prevent anyone from joining server. fuck outta here

heartbrand
03-21-2014, 01:30 PM
drakar how dum can u be? nilly have up pvp on their mains do they give their gear to level 20s to try and prevent anyone from joining server. fuck outta here

literally no clue what this sentence was trying to convey in english

HippoNipple
03-21-2014, 02:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7snAUJKwjw

mikemandella
03-21-2014, 03:27 PM
Sounds like you need to quit EQ for a few years, maybe forever.

3 guilds are good for the server.. :)

freez
03-21-2014, 04:34 PM
Don't u have anything better to do than create mules to promote Azrael? ....

<3

Zoolander
04-12-2014, 08:41 PM
ì concur with lite, variance will help the server