PDA

View Full Version : alternative pp farming locs

blondeattk
03-19-2014, 04:05 AM
Have been using grobb to farm bit pp, but am after a change of scene.

We all know that before kunark OOT is the best place for pp, but ofcourse its very busy!

HIll giants were never really a fav spot, and again, can tend to get over run by quaders etc

Ignoring sola/b and lower guk, for various reasons.

Are there any other old world venues for a bit of cash? I mean places that ave more than 10pp a mob. Preferable under lvl 45, so they arent too hard.

Must admit i cant think of anywhere....

DId consider trying the aqua goblins in lake rathe, but I dont recall them have very good loot.
Dont think neriak is better than grobb, for loot?

anyone got some tips?

Sebekkha
03-19-2014, 04:27 AM
Mistmore , Cloaked Dhampyre drops hooded black cloak worth 3000pp

Avenging Caitlist drops crested helm worth 300 to 500pp and if you are a lower level the gargoyles drop their eyes and sell for around 10pp each.

You can also do the hero bracers quest. And quest various solro quest armours

Halfling guards in misty thicket tend to dual wield and you can get around d 12pp per kill.

Goblins in high keep drop left goblin ears which players will pay well for faction quest these are involved in iirc

Hadden for Fishbone Earring

Just a few off the top of my head

Swish
03-19-2014, 06:50 AM
Depending on your class... ogre guards? Felwithe guards drop a 21pp sword + coin every kill, with FS/gems sometimes but they need to be fear kited to be taken down effectively as they complete heal or LOH.

Spectres aren't bad for plat if you loot/sell both the bronze scythes and the 'scythes'...take as many weight reduction bags with you as possible.

Highkeep guards are 6pp a guard + coin, not too terrible if its uncamped.

tristantio
03-19-2014, 09:37 AM
on the guard bandwagon, paineel skelly guards 9pp a mob, levels 15 to 45

Skittlez
03-19-2014, 09:49 AM
Mistmore , Cloaked Dhampyre drops hooded black cloak worth 3000pp

Avenging Caitlist drops crested helm worth 300 to 500pp and if you are a lower level the gargoyles drop their eyes and sell for around 10pp each.

You can also do the hero bracers quest. And quest various solro quest armours

Halfling guards in misty thicket tend to dual wield and you can get around d 12pp per kill. WRONG, no halfling guard dual wields, but, their spears sell for 10p 9g and shield for 1p (x)g

Goblins in high keep drop left goblin ears which players will pay well for faction quest these are involved in iirc Orc Scalps are another really easy money pit in HHP

Hadden for Fishbone Earring

Just a few off the top of my head

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
03-19-2014, 10:04 AM
If you can take 4 at the same time the guards in Kaladim drop a 14p worth of loot/kill. Sometimes more depending on if they're wielding a FS weapon in addition.

thieros
03-19-2014, 10:09 AM
neriak guarrds. neriak commons 14 guards lots of fine steel. gypsies in lavastorm are a merchant option (or druid rings)

lecompte
03-19-2014, 10:31 AM
http://wiki.project1999.com/Soblohg

He has two spawns in swamp of no hope, tracking is a plus until you figure out his spawn points. Drops Sapphire Necklaces, Jacinths and other $$ gems. Made a fair amount of PP off him in a few hours.

Swish
03-19-2014, 11:00 AM
on the guard bandwagon, paineel skelly guards 9pp a mob, levels 15 to 45

If you can get in/get a key.

blondeattk
03-19-2014, 11:16 AM
Depending on your class... ogre guards? Felwithe guards drop a 21pp sword + coin every kill, with FS/gems sometimes but they need to be fear kited to be taken down effectively as they complete heal or LOH.

ogre guards drop half the pp that troll do; swrds worth 5pp vs ones worth almost 12pp. However they are lower lvl so die slightly faster. Means spending time dealing with a full inventory vs killing more. Much more room to run about in oggok tho; grobb is pretty small and cramped.

DOnt fancy trashing my elf/dorf faction on my barby shm. Didi 1-25 in these zones, so banked in felwithe. Kaladim is useful spot to ground transfer to alts....inc buying bags from vendors.

paineel could be useful place to go....

Swish
03-19-2014, 11:21 AM
paineel could be useful place to go....

You'll need someone to let you either in or out (depending where you want to bind). If there was no key for that place I think it would be permacamped :p