PDA

View Full Version : EQ Live Refugee

ostill82
03-19-2014, 12:51 AM
So about a month ago I got the bug to play EQ again. Logged on, checked my bank and all my alts out, and then started researching what I had been missing and whatnot. Then I come across the upcoming patch notes for EQ Live.. AA Grant? Right there I was done with EQ Live and I immediately sought out a private EQ server to possibly relive the good old days. I could not be more happy now. Except maybe if I had joined this server from the get go. =)

I've been playing EQ Live since 99' off and on. I raided through most expansions up to and including DoN as a Necromancer. I retired to alts after that. Clearing GoD and doing 1.5s was exhausting. lol

Any who, thought I'd say hello and whatnot since it doesn't look like I'm going anywhere any time soon. This server is amazing and a great big thank you to the ones that are responsible for making this possible.

Silent
03-19-2014, 01:02 AM
Welcome to ze server, Hope you choose the Red or Blue pill wisely! Enjoy your time.

lecompte
03-19-2014, 11:17 AM
Welcome! Every now and again I'm tempted to login to live, sometimes I give in and I'm confused by what is going on. System has just be lain on top of system and it is just a jumbled mess. I spawn in some random hybrid tree city that seems to be in the paneel field? I'm so confused. I flee for my life back to p99.

Sparkling
03-20-2014, 02:48 PM
I've logged in to EQ Live several times. I keep hoping to experience that old magic, but it's just gone for me. I've just discovered this Emu server and hoping it will re-capture that old feeling.

PS - loved the title of your thread here. :) Does feel rather like we're refugees doesn't it? Our home is gone!