PDA

View Full Version : Come experience Everquest as it was meant to be

Blueberry_Poptart
03-18-2014, 03:03 PM
Tired or logging in to crickets? Want to enjoy what Everquest is supposed to be?

Come join the Blue server!

We have over 1k population each night. You won't dread rolling that new alt and being stuck solo for hours upon hours, you'll have actual living people to interact with!

With the increased population comes other benefits:
- more than 4 (3?) guilds to chose from
- increased activity in the economy
- friends/ignore list becomes useful
- preferred server status

Everquest is and has always been about the journey. Not power-leveling to 60. Not sitting in empty zones. But honest to goodness grinding and interaction with random strangers. You know you've missed it, come check how much greener the grass can be, log in today!

mostbitter
03-18-2014, 03:05 PM
Would rather cut my dick off and bleed to death

Tradesonred
03-18-2014, 03:07 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/201665/trololo-o.gif

Tassador
03-18-2014, 03:09 PM
Was never going to play blue in my life. But after this thread how can't i fucking not join blue.

Not_Kazowi
03-18-2014, 03:09 PM
Can you pvp outside of arenas on blue?

Galacticus
03-18-2014, 03:10 PM
Oh you do sound ever so convincing
http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/funny-pictures-auto-406686.jpeg

Zoolander
Everquest is and has always been about the journey...

... and ends the moment you hit lvl 60 with epic and VP gear.

there is no difference between blue and red besides the added pvp feature on red that keeps you going.

and i dont even go into the forced gm rotation issue

Quineloe
Can you pvp outside of arenas on blue?

yes

Juhstin
03-18-2014, 03:13 PM
Go home, you're drunk.

vouss
03-18-2014, 03:13 PM
Bad?

Fame
03-18-2014, 03:14 PM
Blue is for faggots and pussies, sometimes both at the same time
http://www.expatriarch.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/pussyfaggot.jpg

Blueberry_Poptart
03-18-2014, 03:21 PM
You know who you are that I'm talking to. Not the same 20 forum trolls that circle-jerk on here all day. You may not even post here regularly, you just check the forums from time to time. You joined red thinking it would be a fun alternative. You played a red server back in classic days. But now you're maybe mid-level, and the xp bonus is gone, and it's a ghost town when you log in.

Don't be ashamed to switch servers, you deserve better.

iiNGloriouS
03-18-2014, 05:07 PM
Tired or logging in to crickets? Want to enjoy what Everquest is supposed to be?

We have over 1k population each night. You won't dread rolling that new alt and being stuck solo for hours upon hours, you'll have actual living people to interact with!

Everquest is and has always been about the journey. Not power-leveling to 60. Not sitting in empty zones. But honest to goodness grinding and interaction with random strangers. You know you've missed it, come check how much greener the grass can be, log in today!

Shut up faggot.

Nirgon
03-18-2014, 05:44 PM
Same xp, more players!

Feniggles
03-19-2014, 01:38 AM

CAN I HAZ DRAGONS?

Smedy
03-19-2014, 02:24 AM
there's no difference between playing blue or coming to red and joining nihilum

both takes zero skill and you're doing exactly nothing aid/change what the lord duke has already set in stone

only people i can give credit for nihilums success is the people who have been with them since day 1, the rest of ya are all bad at the game and lost so hard you had to take it up the ass eventually

would not play with again

Fawqueue
03-19-2014, 02:29 AM
Blue was great. Should have stuck it out instead of dead red.

Blue WAS great...from 2009-2011. It's so god damn boring now...

And that includes the Blue forums. Twenty minutes on those boards and you'll end up in a self-induced coma.

thugcruncher
03-19-2014, 06:36 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/oprah.gif

thugcruncher
03-19-2014, 06:38 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/polite.gif

thugcruncher
03-19-2014, 06:39 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/how-about-no.gif

thugcruncher
03-19-2014, 06:44 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/cowboy-shaking-head-no.gif

Silent
03-19-2014, 06:47 AM
Blue so bad, so many more WORSE faggots on there then we have on red. Ill take the huge annoying losers we have on red over the mass amount of them on blue any day. Add in the fact you can't kill anyone cuz DURP ITS BLUE LETS ALL HOLD HANDS AND GROUP oh man your at the disco room? OK ADD ME TO LIST PLZ, OH IM IN SLOT #42? THANKS ILL BE BACK IN 2 DAYS MAYBE ILL BE CLOSER TO #5 or so.

It never ceases to amaze me why the bloobs kept asking why people on red didn't have chardok AE groups when we had the 4x bonus in, which mind you is coming back in. So this whole OP is just a troll. No one in their right mind would ever willingly go, or go back to blue. Its a cesspool of faggotry and dick sucking, Ecommons tunnel is sickening to my stomach. Please move this thread to RnF.

Feniggles
03-19-2014, 07:49 AM
there's no difference between playing blue or coming to red and joining nihilum

both takes zero skill and you're doing exactly nothing aid/change what the lord duke has already set in stone

only people i can give credit for nihilums success is the people who have been with them since day 1, the rest of ya are all bad at the game and lost so hard you had to take it up the ass eventually

would not play with again

smedy stock so low you couldn't give it away

Stalos_
03-19-2014, 08:36 AM
smedy stock so low you couldn't give it away

Not clever.

Tassador
03-19-2014, 08:45 AM
I tried blue last night and it was so much fun. Was in a full group for the 2 orcs that spawn in misty thicket. Some guy gave us buffs in case pve got hard out there. Motto ended my night early though ;-/ tonight I will retrieve my corpse and continue slaying monsters!!!!

Azure
03-19-2014, 10:16 AM

OP has a goog point.

Xantille
03-19-2014, 11:40 AM
Wb cast

Zalaerian
03-19-2014, 02:08 PM
Wb cast

Kazi
03-19-2014, 02:11 PM
Buncha trolls here don't know they're bein trolled

Buhbuh
03-19-2014, 02:35 PM
you pals should try to stop responding to people on these boards with the mentality of the person you were when you first started playing eq.

most people don't call each other faggot nerd virgin losers irl because they'll get PvP'd for real.

can probably draw more people here if you muzzle yourselves enough to sound liked you've matured out of your teens.

i love you

Kergan
03-19-2014, 02:37 PM

lol

Tassador
03-19-2014, 02:37 PM
I love mother goose stories.