PDA

View Full Version : I think people here have the wrong idea

Agatha
03-18-2014, 10:54 AM
As someone who has played on both sides of the fence, i can say with 100% certainty.

Your all a bunch of pieces of shit.

Agatha
03-18-2014, 10:55 AM
wipe it clean.

Smedy
03-18-2014, 10:57 AM
wipe it clean.

Imagine epic fights for quillmane, Gukbottom full of evil trolls sharing camps and telling stories of when they were younger out in the swamp waters

the immersion would be imminent, take us there

mostbitter
03-18-2014, 10:57 AM
you're

Agatha
03-18-2014, 10:58 AM
i can not honestly think of a more poorly managed game than project 1999. like truely. and there is alot of stinkers.

Jesus christ get it to-fucking-gether.

edit: have been enjoying playing on this server for quite some time, have always looked the other way at stupid shit, but after the 15th time that someone fucks with the exp bonus and 75% of the server quits for the 15th time.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Agatha
03-18-2014, 11:02 AM
just pull the plug, or actually try.

Alot of us are finding it hard to justify spending any more time playing this game.

Vile
03-18-2014, 11:04 AM
you're just realizing this now?

as soon as xp was taken out most people haven't logged back in bro. you guys only making it worse by logging back in daily with your pixel aids.

quido
03-18-2014, 11:04 AM
quiet maggot

Gaffin 7.0
03-18-2014, 11:07 AM
avoid eye contact with op

Agatha
03-18-2014, 11:12 AM
server is dead, exp fuckup slices RD right into half, throwing any meaningful chance at velious pvp out the window.

Red Dawn will continue to bleed members to nihilum/azrael due to this gigantic cock up.

Nihilum will be uncontested in velious, while azrael picks off members late to the raid, good job pals.

spectacular.

Agatha
03-18-2014, 11:17 AM
i honestly can't believe as soon as they saw the pop drop into the 10's that they didn't instantly say HEY WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE. nope, no cares. How can you expect you're staff to give a shit about a server when the boss doesn't?

Just pull the plug, at this point it looks worse for you to keep this kinda thing around then admiting defeat and saying "yea i closed a server instead of 100% uptime like i promised no matter what".

you basically have 2 options, #1, shut it down, #2, pass it off to someone who gives a fuck.

Swish
03-18-2014, 11:19 AM
There seemed to be some derp about the XP bonus being taken away and that fabled group XP bonus being put in.

Why didn't it happen at the same time? "Big things coming to red" though Agatha, you heard them :p

Twainz
03-18-2014, 11:19 AM
I've exped more in the last week than I have in the last month. Log into lguk on my 54 cleric and kill 2-3 mobs for 1-2% exp then log off. Log on my 45 rogue and kill a few bloodgills or rotting skelly phs then log off. Log on my 24 mage and kill a few mobs then log off. Then I got play LoL for 2-3 hours.

HippoNipple
03-18-2014, 11:21 AM
It was like 2 weeks ago Sirken said he was busy but would reveal what was going on later in the week on Thursday. Then Thursday came along with another couple weeks and still nothing. I hope something changes before I get done playing Dark Souls 2 so I have a game to come back to.

quido
03-18-2014, 11:22 AM
They said they're working on it - give em a chance =P

Agatha
03-18-2014, 11:25 AM
They said they're working on it - give em a chance =P

first they need to find someone that they can trust enough to give access to this big steaming pile of shit, and then they all have to divvy up the blood from said new comer to drink until he doesn't give a shit about the project either lol.

edit: i legit expect gronkus.salty,image,devnoob to be working on this server at some point due to they have totally ran out of people to turn into workhorses.

heartbrand
03-18-2014, 11:25 AM
I know the truth and it's even more depressing than what the biggest tin foil hat wearers here would think.

Agatha
03-18-2014, 11:29 AM
I know the truth and it's even more depressing than what the biggest tin foil hat wearers here would think.

naw, its not that. i think there are only like 3 legit people in nihilum that would like to see uncontested velious. the rest of us were looking foward to red dawn being a civilized opponent.

Sheriff
03-18-2014, 11:30 AM

Pras the emp, barer of the truff!

heartbrand
03-18-2014, 11:30 AM
I'm talking about the staff.

heartbrand
03-18-2014, 11:36 AM
Just release teams already and deliver the killing blow IMO.

Sheriff
03-18-2014, 11:41 AM
lol

i do agree tho that its time to pull the plug, pretend it was an accident or thank us for helping test in the extended beta phase
shits tainted beyond recognition at this point

Not very often I agree with Chewie, but ya.

Agatha
03-18-2014, 11:41 AM
legit feel bad for you HB, you put in a SHIT load of hours and work, to get you'r guild into position for velious, and by no fault of you'r own with absolutely no preventative measures for you to take, Red Dawn was basically gutted by a single decision. And I imagine without a thought of what it would do to red server or the composition of its guilds.

You simply can't claim you gave it one thought because 1 + 1 = 2 in this case, you have 3 guilds, 2 of them max 60s, 1 of them with a ton of new blood sub 60, you turn off exp bonus you are going to see guild #3 evaporate.

"Hey heartbrand, all that hard work you put in, adding 60 more pop to the server, yaa about that. *shit's all up into heartbrands mouth*

Sheriff
03-18-2014, 11:44 AM
legit feel bad for you HB, you put in a SHIT load of hours and work, to get you'r guild into position for velious, and by no fault of you'r own with absolutely no preventative measures for you to take, Red Dawn was basically gutted by a single decision. And I imagine without a thought of what it would do to red server or the composition of its guilds.

You simply can't claim you gave it one thought because 1 + 1 = 2 in this case, you have 3 guilds, 2 of them max 60s, 1 of them with a ton of new blood sub 60, you turn off exp bonus you are going to see guild #3 evaporate.

"Hey heartbrand, all that hard work you put in, adding 60 more pop to the server, yaa about that. *shit's all up into heartbrands mouth*

But I'm so immersed in my character now I have trouble thinking about my alts.

heartbrand
03-18-2014, 11:44 AM
Ya dunno, EXP nerf just, I mean it's been said 10000x. I'm not going to give up @ this point, because I believe in what Red Dawn is: a more casual raiding guild that has a transparent loot system built on non toxic players and respectable pvp. However, I won't lie and pretend that it's not a bit hard at the moment. Shrug, Velious is months away plenty of time for exp to be added back in and right the ship. Just need to play more casually for the time being.

Andis
03-18-2014, 11:55 AM
RD became a feeder guild, the second you chose to instantly hug nizzar's nuts

leading aint easy, but decisions that the leader makes reflects what happens to them

like I said from the beginning, RD could have had a pure touch, but you spat all over that the second you turn to nihilum for help.

good luck to all RD. and I hope your choice of guild is well thought out, for the good of the server.

Twainz
03-18-2014, 11:56 AM

leading aint easy, but decisions that the leader makes reflects what happens to them

like I said from the beginning, RD could have had a pure touch, but you spat all over that the second you turn to nihilum for help.

good luck to all RD. and I hope your choice of guild is well thought out, for the good of the server.

Pretty sure Azrael is the one that broke off? You dumb Andy?

heartbrand
03-18-2014, 11:57 AM

And yet you can't get any of the core to join you. Tbrs / Dacuk / Xant / Lewis / Exed, no matter how many tells you send them a day. I wonder why?

Andis
03-18-2014, 11:57 AM

heartbrand
03-18-2014, 11:58 AM
Pretty sure Azrael is the one that broke off? You dumb Andy?

He doesn't get it, it's pointless. These people are legit morans. It's frustrating to have an incredibly high IQ and be forced to try to work with people who have a double digit IQ. It's just constant face palms.

Andis
03-18-2014, 11:58 AM
And yet you can't get any of the core to join you. Tbrs / Dacuk / Xant / Lewis / Exed, no matter how many tells you send them a day. I wonder why?

i dont send my pals daily tells to join, most I shoot the shit with

but there is no doubt in my mind the majority of these players will ultimately come over soon

after all, they got dkp to spend.

heartbrand
03-18-2014, 12:00 PM

but there is no doubt in my mind the majority of these players will ultimately come over soon

Xant has 0 DKP currently. Exed has essentially 0. Why aren't they joining u pal?

Agatha
03-18-2014, 12:02 PM
yea you are retarded Andis, you can't pretend you play enough to say you have any kind of complete understanding of this game and its politics.

you are good at pvp, stick to what you know.

Andis
Xant has 0 DKP currently. Exed has essentially 0. Why aren't they joining u pal?

I dont know about xantille dkp, but thats not what I hear about Exed's.

Regardless I dont like starting drama, like I said before, I hope to see the PvPers in the right guild, the honorable guild, the guild that does not feed Nihilum.

you had a chance heartbrand, and you blew it.

like my old friend Brainz would say

"it's hard out there"

Twainz

Gonna be so funny when your boys leave RD and join Nihilum over Azrael 17.0.

Andis
03-18-2014, 12:03 PM
yea you are retarded Andis, you can't pretend you play enough to say you have any kind of complete understanding of this game and its politics.

you are good at pvp, stick to what you know.

i chortled at agathas comment for sure

Twainz
03-18-2014, 12:04 PM

Regardless I dont like starting drama, like I said before, I hope to see the PvPers in the right guild, the honorable guild, the guild that does not feed Nihilum.

"it's hard out there"

How many core Azrael members are currently in Nihilum?

Jupe, Agatha, Noah, Feniggles, Qazzaz?

Andis
Gonna be so funny when your boys leave RD and join Nihilum over Azrael 17.0.

would take bets.

let me know who and how much twinkie

Agatha
He doesn't get it, it's pointless. These people are legit morans. It's frustrating to have an incredibly high IQ and be forced to try to work with people who have a double digit IQ. It's just constant face palms.

when i was basically leading azrael, these same people told me it was retarded to have a guild meet up spot before raids and that for all of us to just get there would be a better idea. lol.

I remember Andis being one of these people.

TLDR Azrael doesn't believe in meeting up, buffing and moving as a guild to targets.

what they have now is what i call the "azrael trickle"

Andis
03-18-2014, 12:05 PM

qazzaz, feniggles core? rofl please you must not know the meaning

jupe and agatha, noah all flakes for loot, could not hang

make more sense twainz, you're better than that, or so I thought

Andis
03-18-2014, 12:06 PM
when i was basically leading azrael, these same people told me it was retarded to have a guild meet up spot before raids and that for all of us to just get there would be a better idea. lol.

I remember Andis being one of these people.

TLDR Azrael doesn't believe in meeting up, buffing and moving as a guild to targets.

what they have now is what i call the "azrael trickle"

yeh we dont meet up and buff

agatha on them drugs again.

LOL

Sheriff
03-18-2014, 12:06 PM

Lol flakes for loot! That's awesome Andi!

Twainz
03-18-2014, 12:07 PM

Just saying, Azrael is the #1 feeder guild to Nihilum. Always has been and will always be.

Agatha
03-18-2014, 12:07 PM
i love hearing the azrael narrative though, jupe and agatha flaked for loot.

haha. if that was the case i would have left azrael after a month, instead i tried to teach you guys the game. when i failed, i joined an established guild and found that all the things i was trying to teach azrael, were already in place in nihilum. And have been greatfull for nizzar letting me join ever since.

heartbrand
03-18-2014, 12:08 PM
Lite has always been the #1 guild recruiter for Nihilum. When I was in Nihilum a good 75% of apps all said "because I don't want to be in Azrael." If Red Dawn disbanded, which there is literally zero plans and zero reason to do so, the majority would quit this game or go to Nihilum. The latest lite trick only made people hate Azrael even more. Red Dawn fills a niche for many people that NEITHER guild attracts.

Twainz
03-18-2014, 12:09 PM

haha. if that was the case i would have left azrael after a month, instead i tried to teach you guys the game. when i failed, i joined an established guild and found that all the things i was trying to teach azrael, were already in place in nihilum. And have been greatfull for nizzar letting me join ever since.

Wish you would of joined sooner instead of making me want to check out the resistance then leaving me fgt!

HippoNipple

"it's hard out there"

Azrael has failed countless times and they are still going at it. I don't see why there is so much drama over this PvE the last couple weeks lol. I haven't been here to witness it but seriously who gives a shit. There are still a lot of people in all 3 guilds it appears. I don't know what you expect to get out of calling a guild a feeder guild. If that really is true it isn't like the guild would like that or strive for it. They are doing what they can to thrive.

Three guilds will always have short lived alliances. With 3 guilds it will always be a 1v1 or 2v1 in PvP situations. It will never be a 1v1v1. HB just tried to set up an alliance it appears but was turned down by Azrael. I don't know what else you expect. Red Dawn will ally with whoever helps them out the most. RD has said it form the beginning that they have no number 1 enemy and will just do what they can to have fun and progress. They literally give 0 shits who Azrael or Nihilum members hate.

You take the server politics way to serious.

Andis
Just saying, Azrael is the #1 feeder guild to Nihilum. Always has been and will always be.

maybe a year ago but nah, not anymore

confirmed

Sheriff

Some of this is correct. However, you and Jupe were a cancer and left with a scummy bang. You quit drugs and get a job yet? Love you

Agatha
03-18-2014, 12:10 PM
Azrael will NEVER be a what i call a long term factor on this box. It's to loose, no formal rules, no nothing. Unless something has changed that im not aware of.

Azrael will forever be the biggest contributor in terms of players to nihilum for the foreseeable future.

Azure
03-18-2014, 12:10 PM
I will suck your cock if you take me out to dinner and top me later Agatha.

Twainz
03-18-2014, 12:11 PM
Lite has always been the #1 guild recruiter for Nihilum. When I was in Nihilum a good 75% of apps all said "because I don't want to be in Azrael." If Red Dawn disbanded, which there is literally zero plans and zero reason to do so, the majority would quit this game or go to Nihilum. The latest lite trick only made people hate Azrael even more. Red Dawn fills a niche for many people that NEITHER guild attracts.

Remember when we used to get Azrael apps all the time and Nizzar would ask in TS what we thought. So many of the "Core" members that Andis thinks are his pals got rejected so they stay with Azrael.

Andis calling someone a loot whore is probably the funniest thing he has ever said. Fingerbone Hoop rage quit?

BigHurb
03-18-2014, 12:13 PM
UR BRO IS A THIEF

Feniggles
03-18-2014, 12:15 PM

vv, red dawn, plug, full retard. then i had enough of those future azrael scrubs and went to flowers where the real pvp'rs were.

Azure
03-18-2014, 12:16 PM
vv, red dawn, plug, full retard. then i had enough of those future azrael scrubs and went to flowers where the real pvp'rs were.

XD

/thread

Sheriff
03-18-2014, 12:16 PM
Azrael has failed countless times and they are still going at it. I don't see why there is so much drama over this PvE the last couple weeks lol. I haven't been here to witness it but seriously who gives a shit. There are still a lot of people in all 3 guilds it appears. I don't know what you expect to get out of calling a guild a feeder guild. If that really is true it isn't like the guild would like that or strive for it. They are doing what they can to thrive.

Three guilds will always have short lived alliances. With 3 guilds it will always be a 1v1 or 2v1 in PvP situations. It will never be a 1v1v1. HB just tried to set up an alliance it appears but was turned down by Azrael. I don't know what else you expect. Red Dawn will ally with whoever helps them out the most. RD has said it form the beginning that they have no number 1 enemy and will just do what they can to have fun and progress. They literally give 0 shits who Azrael or Nihilum members hate.

You take the server politics way to serious.

It's all kind of funny because the same people rotate guilds anyway.

What's amazing to me is the PR spin Nihilum has put on Azrael. I mean really guys, 3 months ago everyone but Nihilum liked you. You can still turn it around and help others and be liked again, but being dicks under the guise of PVP is nonsense. Case and point the bullshit pulled by Sickpuppy last night trying to G-Flux nakeds at there bind point who already took a Yt into the hole. Shortly after this Novus got stuck in Paineel and a RD member actually let him out. Stop being dicks!

Tradesonred
03-18-2014, 12:17 PM
Andis calling someone a loot whore is probably the funniest thing he has ever said.

Andis calling someone a loot whore is probably the funniest thing he has ever said.

Dat loot council

Sheriff
03-18-2014, 12:18 PM
Dat loot council

Bout them express deals dawg!

Andis
03-18-2014, 12:19 PM
sorry man, we are not the dicks

before you allied with nihilum we did not grief

the second heartbrand makes the call to ally, is when we unleash

its really simple, get that through your head.

Andis
03-18-2014, 12:20 PM
loot counsel is actually doing really well, thanks for bringing that up

yet another thing that separates us

pras the resistance

Tradesonred
03-18-2014, 12:21 PM

lol dat Nihilum / red dawn alliance to crush Azrael

Youre lucky they didnt listen to me

http://s23.postimg.org/z2n2yt3vv/1888452.jpg

Bazia
03-18-2014, 12:22 PM
I liked playing with Agatha but trying to constantly right the ship that was Azrael at the time was degrading his sanity.

I was sad when he left but understood. Was a good officer I don't care what anyone says.

Twainz
03-18-2014, 12:22 PM
loot counsel is actually doing really well, thanks for bringing that up

yet another thing that separates us

pras the resistance

Loot council p gud in PoSky I hear.

Sheriff
03-18-2014, 12:28 PM

Andi, pal, true or false, G-Fluxing naked Ytd toon at bind point into a xp death is a dick move. Such a dick move that not only does it break server and PnP rules, but it justifies nothing about an "alliance".

Just quote and answer [] true [] false

Tradesonred
03-18-2014, 12:30 PM
Funny thing is i like Andis (When hes not doing the buff OCD thing and telling lvl60s how to play their class)

Its just that hes a pixel junkie. Greed gets in between and guild is a gathering of toxics like slathar

For the good of the server, i proposed we made an alliance with Nihilum (an actual one) to crush these toxics out, for the good of everyone, it didnt stick, heh.

Bazia
03-18-2014, 12:32 PM
Slathar is a super helpful chap

how dare you speak ill of him

Feniggles
03-18-2014, 12:37 PM
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/Phototurtle/EQ000061.jpg

Vile
03-18-2014, 12:39 PM
did aggy wake up from his stupor?

or am i being trolled hard as fuck..

Bazia
03-18-2014, 12:41 PM
We will be reunited if there is still a server come summer Fenig

Greegon
03-18-2014, 12:45 PM
heres some tinfoil for all of yall

first server 'death' came with diablo 3 launch

second major decline happening with/near diablo 3 xpac

ZOMG

Agatha
03-18-2014, 12:46 PM
We will be reunited if there is still a server come summer Fenig

u in the shit right now son? make sure my freedoms are extra protected today plz.

Bazia
03-18-2014, 12:47 PM
naw war over im just forumquesting on afghan net and doing hip hop abs videos 3x a day

Nirgon
03-18-2014, 12:48 PM
Maybe he wants it to die. It would make a fine timeline progression server for the clean whistles who understand how to play classic EQ like gentlemen.

Bazia
03-18-2014, 12:51 PM
73 on in mid afternoon

we've seen worse

remember when it was 3

Greegon
03-18-2014, 12:53 PM
it was pretty bad

Agatha
03-18-2014, 12:53 PM
73 on in mid afternoon

we've seen worse

remember when it was 3

i'm almost positive those are skewed numbers, i have zone spys in every single zone, can't find anyone.

Bazia
03-18-2014, 12:54 PM
38 level 1 erudites in paineel

Juhstin
03-18-2014, 01:11 PM
Agatha for GM, the destined one and would obviously solve all problems.

Agatha
03-18-2014, 01:23 PM
Agatha for GM, the destined one and would obviously solve all problems.

I probably would have been a GM a long time ago, but now, after learning what i have now, Having the right GM doesn't matter.

GM's are not our problem. although you can never have to many GM's.

Fame
03-18-2014, 01:27 PM
Thread was about staff

Galacticus
03-18-2014, 01:30 PM

What's the truuuuuuuth tellll me I can't handle waiting and playing dark souls 2 it's too much ill suicide

Agatha
03-18-2014, 01:33 PM
What's the truuuuuuuth tellll me I can't handle waiting and playing dark souls 2 it's too much ill suicide

that someone with complete lack of understanding nor care came all up into the building, had a hissy fit at someone elses contribution and said NO MORE EXP BONUS.

thats how this servers decisions are made.

edit: christ, if this was the old days and i still had a botnet i'd just put this shit out of its misery myself.

Tradesonred
03-18-2014, 02:30 PM

http://www.writingwinters.com/wp-content/uploads/lbf55.jpg

Galacticus
03-18-2014, 02:53 PM
Agatha is a good guy. Heartbrand is a good guy. Lite is a good player but not a good leader.

Azrael should have allied with Red Dawn months ago to actually be able to contest Nihilum.

They had the chance then blew it.

Azrael is full of rebels or they would join Nihilum.

Too bad they wanted to rebel against everything, even a merger or alliance that would have given them a shred of legitimacy.

My heart feels so many pain for what could have been.

Nihilum outnumbered.

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag18/Sachi94/crying-asian-man-o_zpsfadde3cc.gif

(what crying might look like)

vouss
03-18-2014, 02:57 PM
looking forward to not seeing any more posts from Jupe, hope he quits with ya, love that classic XP

Agatha
03-18-2014, 03:45 PM
looking forward to not seeing any more posts from Jupe, hope he quits with ya, love that classic XP

haha jupe has a serious sickness atm, he plays all day everyday still. he just got a sow sword.

Me on the other hand, due to RL and shit I have not been able to play like i used to. Haha i still probably play more than your avg P99'er tho haha.

Still log in for repops and trak and occasional KC pvp. but thats it nowadays. Server pop is KO.

Vile
03-18-2014, 04:22 PM
hmmmmmm

Potus
03-18-2014, 04:29 PM
As someone who has played on both sides of the fence, i can say with 100% certainty.

Your all a bunch of pieces of shit.

I thought we were bros :(

freez
03-18-2014, 05:16 PM
avoid eye contact with op

roflrofl

freez
03-18-2014, 05:19 PM

shocking truth

freez
03-18-2014, 05:22 PM

not sure if srs

freez
03-18-2014, 05:33 PM
haha jupe has a serious sickness atm, he plays all day everyday still.

good

i cursed him with aids for stealing my platinums

enjoy the aids

Silent
03-18-2014, 07:03 PM

Didn't read much past this except to quote a few select posts that will follow after my . Flake for loot is kind of a joke, Loot just eventually came with the hard work and the tag. <rant>Remember all the loot I got in Azrael while I played Jupe? Helped another guild fend off a nihilum attack on monk LOIO fight. Come a week later for my epic and got rolled by even numbers lost the easy piece luckily. Only a group full of people and boxes came because they wanted to either legit help or knew and cared that it would help the guild-- but not the group in seb farming fungi's or the people farming seafury plat while oocing about knowing pvp.<rant>

Hey I remember when Push got....oh wait I bought a epic MQ for him from my own pocket a long with all of his other gear, Keep pretending to know the story about the JBoM/FBH and repeat Lite's words over and over to make yourself feel better as much as you need.

Sorry, Still here, Most likely til the server croaks. Hold on D3 is patching, Checking out this new paragon thing they added a few months back apparently.

good

i cursed him with aids for stealing my platinums

enjoy the aids

Hi Freez, You are missing out by not playing. Still got a character to play? If you deleted Freez, I am sure Lite can loan you Brennard or Mesochrist maybe even Badger or something else like Afflict to play in the mean time. Would love 2 see u again.

@Andis...Remember that trak lair 3v3 where you died to me on Guido then kept asking for rematches? Then we all realized Lite put our only remaining clerics in the 3v3 pvp both of which died and u guys couldn't get rezzed? I wasn't there for the 'yeti cave' pvp event, but most of the time Lite calls out orders without thinking it through. Oh yeah there was that time Jupe killed Andis in TT, or was it Guido? Guess sun was in ur eyez :cool:

As annoying as you could get sometimes with FULLbuffs 24/7 and telling people how to pvp you were still fun to play around with. Lets play again soon ok? Don't bring Lite out to play unless he can get past the whole leaving Azrael thing, Last time we got together he put me and Agatha on his GM event arena team just to try and talk to us with no intention of trying to win. Was a buzz kill, you know?

PAGE TEN HERE WE GO

Drakaris
03-18-2014, 07:35 PM
Didn't read much past this except to quote a few select posts that will follow after my . Flake for loot is kind of a joke, Loot just eventually came with the hard work and the tag. <rant>Remember all the loot I got in Azrael while I played Jupe? Helped another guild fend off a nihilum attack on monk LOIO fight. Come a week later for my epic and got rolled by even numbers lost the easy piece luckily. Only a group full of people and boxes came because they wanted to either legit help or knew and cared that it would help the guild-- but not the group in seb farming fungi's or the people farming seafury plat while oocing about knowing pvp.<rant>

Hey I remember when Push got....oh wait I bought a epic MQ for him from my own pocket a long with all of his other gear, Keep pretending to know the story about the JBoM/FBH and repeat Lite's words over and over to make yourself feel better as much as you need.

Sorry, Still here, Most likely til the server croaks. Hold on D3 is patching, Checking out this new paragon thing they added a few months back apparently.

Hi Freez, You are missing out by not playing. Still got a character to play? If you deleted Freez, I am sure Lite can loan you Brennard or Mesochrist maybe even Badger or something else like Afflict to play in the mean time. Would love 2 see u again.

@Andis...Remember that trak lair 3v3 where you died to me on Guido then kept asking for rematches? Then we all realized Lite put our only remaining clerics in the 3v3 pvp both of which died and u guys couldn't get rezzed? I wasn't there for the 'yeti cave' pvp event, but most of the time Lite calls out orders without thinking it through. Oh yeah there was that time Jupe killed Andis in TT, or was it Guido? Guess sun was in ur eyez :cool:

As annoying as you could get sometimes with FULLbuffs 24/7 and telling people how to pvp you were still fun to play around with. Lets play again soon ok? Don't bring Lite out to play unless he can get past the whole leaving Azrael thing, Last time we got together he put me and Agatha on his GM event arena team just to try and talk to us with no intention of trying to win. Was a buzz kill, you know?

PAGE TEN HERE WE GO

Seriously, Jupe/Agatha have been an awesome addition to the guild. Always put their hands up to help people out are always around for raids. They are pretty much a core factor in Nilly.

All these ex resistance guys have proven to be awesome guild additions and non-toxic members who keep it real, including Qazzaz and some of the other names mentioned in previous posts.

Nihilum is not the same guild it was 4 years ago.

Azure
03-19-2014, 10:19 AM
ITT: People mad as fuk about pixels, Agatha completely ignores me =/

Agatha
03-19-2014, 10:27 AM
ITT: People mad as fuk about pixels, Agatha completely ignores me =/

naw naw didn't ignore u bb

Genedin
03-19-2014, 11:50 AM

please please please

Something'Witty
03-19-2014, 12:47 PM
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Charlie-Day-Doesnt-Care-Rage-On-Its-Always-Sunny-In-Philadelphia.gif
Y'all play on a PvP server, yet seem to spend more time duking it out in forumquest...

Twainz
03-19-2014, 12:54 PM
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Charlie-Day-Doesnt-Care-Rage-On-Its-Always-Sunny-In-Philadelphia.gif
Y'all play on a PvP server, yet seem to spend more time duking it out in forumquest...

Everyone on this server is a no life reject. Somehow we all hold down full time jobs and mostly post from our place of business.

Something'Witty
03-19-2014, 02:27 PM
Everyone on this server is a no life reject. Somehow we all hold down full time jobs and mostly post from our place of business.

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/sunny-charlie1.gif
The ratio is skewed... 1 PvP encounter vs 10+ hate filled forumquest posts

Makes it seem like forumquest is the real game, and EQ PvP is just used for context.

Fame
03-19-2014, 02:30 PM
forumquest is the real game

Twainz
03-19-2014, 02:51 PM
The ratio is skewed... 1 PvP encounter vs 10+ hate filled forumquest posts

Makes it seem like forumquest is the real game, and EQ PvP is just used for context.

Well, most people do spent more time on the forums from work then EQ at home. I usually stay on the forums for the 9 hours I'm at work but only log onto EQ for 2-4 hours a night, if that.

Something'Witty
03-19-2014, 02:53 PM
forumquest is the real game

http://www.geekexchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/The-Maureen-Ponderosa-Wedding-Massacre.gif

Silent
03-19-2014, 09:03 PM
Can someone port me? I am near kerra isle, need a ride to Karana.

thugcruncher
03-19-2014, 10:23 PM
wipe it clean.

http://i.imgur.com/WnVBrGu.gif

Silent
03-19-2014, 11:08 PM
Na thx

Juhstin
03-20-2014, 09:43 AM
Wipe it

Elspeth
03-20-2014, 11:48 AM
server in full thrive status, 3 big guilds trying to do big things, agatha more of a non-factor then ever before and cant cope, suicide watch initiated...

Tassador
03-20-2014, 01:20 PM
Yaw huge things 116 on prime time 80% above 50. 15% boxing or in login screen. 5% new players. Yup thriving like century village in boca raton...

Vile
03-20-2014, 01:30 PM
Yaw huge things 116 on prime time 80% above 50. 15% boxing or in login screen. 5% new players. Yup thriving like century village in boca raton...

you mean cemetery village lul

Agatha
03-20-2014, 06:52 PM
i have a place in cemetary village :>, and my main residence is right across the street from it.

When me and jupe were little we'd watch the ambulances go in and out all day.

Rellapse36
03-20-2014, 06:55 PM
sounds like a promising life at a young age