PDA

View Full Version : Azrael the new Nihilum

Galacticus
03-17-2014, 09:03 PM
http://a.gifb.in/042013/1367253626_reporter_stops_kissbomb.gif

Breaking News:

Azrael does exactly what they despise Nihilum for to Red Dawn.

Kill under geared and under powered players because they are easy targets.

Think about it.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbp2yejflt1qzozj1.gif

Discuss.

TLDR :

http://media.giphy.com/media/hKh43LXsqE836/giphy.gif

Vile
03-17-2014, 09:21 PM
pks gonna pk

dre
03-17-2014, 09:37 PM
Pks gonna pk

Telron
03-17-2014, 09:43 PM
I think PVP happened...
P.S. Closes his eyes....

Pudge
03-17-2014, 09:47 PM
except azrael aint zergin 80 stronk

nilly always been the #1 evil. take blue to a whole new level. can't be casual about anything.. which is what makes a server fun. ppl should play for FUN, not like it's their life's work (sadly, for some it is). neckbeard for days, wake up for 5:30am uncontested spawns, exploit hard as they can (and have the bans to prove it), hand hold for pixels, get devs to change content in their favor, etc............ the list really could go on, but it bores me to repeat everything.

dont see any similarities.

iiNGloriouS
03-17-2014, 09:56 PM
Pretty sure 4 60 nihi's and an oor 49 druid come buff 2-3 fungi/cof'd twinks to wipe an exp group today.

I've never done that so I don't know.

fiegi 8.0
03-17-2014, 10:01 PM
shut up

azrael fighting 90 man zerg nightly

Andis
03-17-2014, 11:20 PM
azrael no where near nihilum status

thread void

original poster, dumb

krazyGlue
03-17-2014, 11:23 PM
azralihium

Goobles
03-17-2014, 11:42 PM
If Red Dawn sends a bunch of sub 60s to Trakanon, if Red Dawn sends sub 60s to pvp, does this still apply?

Not_Kazowi
03-18-2014, 12:01 AM
az def bind camped me more than nihi at this point ;(

Colgate
03-18-2014, 12:14 AM
did we even kill you? i thought sickpuppy tried gfluxing you into the hole and then stopped when you turned around

they were like yo kill rexx and i was like naw rexx is a bro

Potus
03-18-2014, 12:28 AM
Nihilium is really one of the worst guild names I've ever heard. I still don't know how to pronounce it and it sounds like some terrible Yiddish.

Not_Kazowi
03-18-2014, 12:39 AM
did we even kill you? i thought sickpuppy tried gfluxing you into the hole and then stopped when you turned around

they were like yo kill rexx and i was like naw rexx is a bro

Wizing killed me once. Not a big deal really. But the g fluxing attempt into the hole was p not cool imo

vouss
03-18-2014, 04:05 AM
Azrael very Red what can I say OP and Rexx

mostbitter
03-18-2014, 04:14 AM
Azrael also guilty of stripping veteran members (not on the blue server). also guilty of ghosting routinely, exploiting chardok faction gains, boxing, and training. Azrael also attempting to reproduce nihilums DKP/loot system.

Azrael officially dirtiest whistle guild at the moment

Drakaris
03-18-2014, 05:03 AM
Azrael also guilty of stripping veteran members (not on the blue server). also guilty of ghosting routinely, exploiting chardok faction gains, boxing, and training. Azrael also attempting to reproduce nihilums DKP/loot system.

Azrael officially dirtiest whistle guild at the moment

Most accurate analogy yet.

iiNGloriouS
03-18-2014, 05:11 AM
I'm a mad bad sad fag.

Smedy
03-18-2014, 05:13 AM
oh look, it's another nihilum circle jerk where they mindlessly parrot each others opinions, zzzzz

pras the congo black presidente

vouss
03-18-2014, 05:36 AM
yeah it's IRL harraser maximilien and bind camping naked griefer Drakaris accusing another guild of being toxic lol

Drakaris
03-18-2014, 06:03 AM
yeah it's IRL harraser maximilien and bind camping naked griefer Drakaris accusing another guild of being toxic lol

sure, lets just get those naked kill logs.... has been slain by Beastagor... wait a minute...

We always love it when people twist shit don't we?

FYI I camped the Azrael bind point ONCE after they killed me 3 times NAKED in TT while I was constantly desyncing (which makes my character in the zone frozen between 5-15 minutes while I continue trying to do things). So basically corpse camping me and taking advantage of a zone bug while I was trying to loot my corpse (because when ur desyncing /who also doesn't update correctly).

How many times did Azrael rogues bind camp naked Nihilum casters in Erudin? I lost count.

Piss off Salem, seriously, you're garbage and your guild is garbage.

krazyGlue
03-18-2014, 06:03 AM
rexx that gflux shit was a great idea pal. dont hate it was p funny lol

vouss
03-18-2014, 06:10 AM
sure, lets just get those naked kill logs.... has been slain by Beastagor... wait a minute...

We always love it when people twist shit don't we?

FYI I camped the Azrael bind point ONCE after they killed me 3 times NAKED in TT while I was constantly desyncing trying to loot my corpse because of a game bug, and even stated it in OOC.

Piss off Salem, seriously, you're garbage and your guild is garbage.

http://i.imgur.com/SdybQ9F.png
http://i.imgur.com/Oo6oESH.png

AND THIS CLASSIC, FINDING SKAR ATTACKING NAKED RED DAWN MEMBERS AT THEIR BIND POINT - NAKED KILLS NOT SO EZ?

http://i.imgur.com/kK5vwuk.jpg

Tradesonred
03-18-2014, 06:10 AM
"she called me crazy, can you believe that? ILL SHOW HER WHO'S CRAZY" i say to nobody, combing the hair on a coconut

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5yRjLJVbBsw/Ucn8WSJVT1I/AAAAAAAAJ-I/Pat6WQ0FhkI/s1600/Screen+Shot+2013-06-25+at+4.22.49+PM.png

Drakaris
03-18-2014, 06:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/SdybQ9F.png
http://i.imgur.com/Oo6oESH.png

AND THIS CLASSIC, FINDING SKAR ATTACKING NAKED RED DAWN MEMBERS AT THEIR BIND POINT - NAKED KILLS NOT SO EZ?

http://i.imgur.com/kK5vwuk.jpg

Kill 1 - North was sending tells to me, which seemed harmless until Django zoned in and raptured me mid tell, he then joined in by bard-dragging me, followed by 4 other Azrael including yourself joining in and 30 seconds later North had an Azrael tag. Seems like scummy things Azrael do to me.

Kill 2 - I was helping a new monk trying to level and went afk to get the door, you were always PMing me at the time trying to be friendly and shit. I get back in less than 20 seconds to find that I have been disc killed and the newbie monk dies to PvE shortly after I manage to CR and quits the server.

Kill 3 - Faction immune, you and your 'naked level 60 max faction monk ally', which has higher dps than you pummel me down while a guard patrols by and I am unable to retaliate. Oh and your so called 'Red Dawn' player previously had an Azrael tag and is now again wearing an Azrael tag. Red dawn didn't have a guild bind near Cabilis, so he was pretty much under Azrael's wing the whole time. What a fukkin joke.

Great pics, but doesn't change the fact you and your guild are scum. Not for pvp but glorifying situations that do nothing but point out what true scumbags you are due to your gutter level tactics.

If you were any good at competitive gaming you wouldn't be trolling forums on a 15 year old MMO boasting about l33t skills for a game that doesn't really support twitch reflexes especially when your opponents are on 400ms, giving you a minimum full 1 second advantage when you consider ping round trips. Back in the day everyone would be on dial up, meaning most players would be on relatively equal footing and people would take 5-10 minutes to zone. So if you do ever get outjousted by me (like you have in the past) you can rest assured I must be playing high above your skill level to do so with a 1 second difference. Oh and while your at it, call for help more in Cabilis. It was fun watching my health bar rise higher than yours before you frantically cried for help and got Topdog to zone in and help out.

But I don't post on these forums to boast, only to defend myself when people shit talk about me (which seems to be what Azrael gets off on these days).

Clark
03-18-2014, 07:14 AM
azrael no where near nihilum status

thread void

original poster, dumb

Tassador
03-18-2014, 07:25 AM
Did you really try and defend 3pvp deaths. You must have a severe case of norrath brain hope you get better before velious. Would not want your family to lose you.

Drakaris
03-18-2014, 07:30 AM
Did you really try and defend 3pvp deaths. You must have a severe case of norrath brain hope you get better before velious. Would not want your family to lose you.

Did you seriously try to indirectly defend the guy that went out of his way to post comments and non-related screenshots that he collected over 4 months? And I've got Norrath Brain? I'm not the one saving screenshots and calling people out over a forum.

I've got 2 kill shots on lite 4 hours apart, do you see me coming here posting screenshots and banging my chest?

eskimospy
03-18-2014, 07:59 AM
Kill 1 - North was sending tells to me, which seemed harmless until Django zoned in and raptured me mid tell, he then joined in by bard-dragging me, followed by 4 other Azrael including yourself joining in and 30 seconds later North had an Azrael tag. Seems like scummy things Azrael do to me.

Kill 2 - I was helping a new monk trying to level and went afk to get the door, you were always PMing me at the time trying to be friendly and shit. I get back in less than 20 seconds to find that I have been disc killed and the newbie monk dies to PvE shortly after I manage to CR and quits the server.

Kill 3 - Faction immune, you and your 'naked level 60 max faction monk ally', which has higher dps than you pummel me down while a guard patrols by and I am unable to retaliate. Oh and your so called 'Red Dawn' player previously had an Azrael tag and is now again wearing an Azrael tag. Red dawn didn't have a guild bind near Cabilis, so he was pretty much under Azrael's wing the whole time. What a fukkin joke.

Great pics, but doesn't change the fact you and your guild are scum. Not for pvp but glorifying situations that do nothing but point out what true scumbags you are due to your gutter level tactics.

If you were any good at competitive gaming you wouldn't be trolling forums on a 15 year old MMO boasting about l33t skills for a game that doesn't really support twitch reflexes especially when your opponents are on 400ms, giving you a minimum full 1 second advantage when you consider ping round trips. Back in the day everyone would be on dial up, meaning most players would be on relatively equal footing and people would take 5-10 minutes to zone. So if you do ever get outjousted by me (like you have in the past) you can rest assured I must be playing high above your skill level to do so with a 1 second difference. Oh and while your at it, call for help more in Cabilis. It was fun watching my health bar rise higher than yours before you frantically cried for help and got Topdog to zone in and help out.

But I don't post on these forums to boast, only to defend myself when people shit talk about me (which seems to be what Azrael gets off on these days).

oh lawd, tldr
slain in forumquest and bad at pvp

Dacuk
03-18-2014, 08:09 AM
To the lvl 52 that joined/restarted on the server 3 months ago, azrael will definitely seem the bad guy as they are the guild nowadays trolling lowbie exp groups. To the red99 vet, nihi will always have the dirtiest whistle of all as they have 2 plus years of being scummy faggots under their belt. Just remember, the freshest things in memory will typically overpower a longer sample.

Smedy
03-18-2014, 08:20 AM
dacuk dropping knowledge here, nihilum has been griefing the entire server for 2 years, yet people are upset that the last 3 weeks after heartbrands traitor move to ally with nihilum azrael decides to fight red dawn newbs

if you red dawn newbs knew the grief tune and the other scumbags has put the server through you'd change your opinion

Drakaris
03-18-2014, 08:30 AM
To the lvl 52 that joined/restarted on the server 3 months ago, azrael will definitely seem the bad guy as they are the guild nowadays trolling lowbie exp groups. To the red99 vet, nihi will always have the dirtiest whistle of all as they have 2 plus years of being scummy faggots under their belt. Just remember, the freshest things in memory will typically overpower a longer sample.

I've heard the stories, but nihilum has seen literally hundreds of members come and go over 2 years, with ex-opposition making the guilds core. I've only been around a short time relatively on this server, approaching the one year mark in a couple months. In the early days there was a choice between flowers, force, azrael and nihilum, with guilds like serenity helping the newer players. Sad to see so many guilds come and go but the truth is the guild is as good as it's leadership. Nizzar is a great raid leader and is generous to his guild members that put in the time. In this time I have never seen nizzar strip anyone's account or box.

Simply put if I wasn't in nilly I'd prolly be helping noobs in red dawn or I wouldn't be playing at all.

mostbitter
03-18-2014, 09:03 AM
I guess it's pretty easy to forget that Azrael pulled the same shit with Force, picking on noobs cause big bad nihilum was far too fair of an opponent. You guys have a history of being sperg lords and it is only getting worse.

Juhstin
03-18-2014, 09:29 AM
i hate to say it but i actually have more respect for nihilum than azrael

because 0.00001 is more than 0

Chewie is growing weaker, he's finally developing a heart and picking a side.

Real Chewie would say he hates all these Erudites equally

Kergan
03-18-2014, 10:18 AM
I started late summer last year and Azrael was the scum of the server then too. It's not a recent development. :)

Sheriff
03-18-2014, 10:20 AM

So your saying that attempting twice to xp kill via Gravity Flux, a naked toon that you already YT'd, into the hole at there bind point is a great idea? Isn't purposely xp killing people a bannable offense? I have a lot of pals in Azrael but, really wtf guys? You are becoming what you hated so much. :(

Smedy
03-18-2014, 10:23 AM
only thing that remains classic is chewies anger towards everyone

wipe it clean

Dacuk
03-18-2014, 11:22 AM
them sound like fightin words
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/79761/bow-chicka-wow-wow-o.gif

Sheriff
03-18-2014, 11:39 AM
theres 2 sets of rules
theres rules for the server, then theres special exceptions if your guild has pocket gms
shits vlassic

Oh, so your saying that it's except able behavior for donators? I don't know about that, I just read the server rules.

Galacticus
03-18-2014, 01:26 PM
U done goofed now chewie

Not_Kazowi
03-18-2014, 01:35 PM

Yeah sure it's funny. When I fall down the hole, die and lose exp it isn't though. Trying to make gainz u kno

vouss
03-18-2014, 03:09 PM
When I fall down the hole, die and lose exp it isn't though.

would of been pretty damn funny tbh

Tradesonred
03-18-2014, 03:14 PM
Wipe wont happen

Staff about whats wrong with server

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM4Zav6CADfSnHPrYckBFfZiYANkSYF bpTWft9mRqVDpBaW6Bn

Did i miss anything

Vile
03-18-2014, 03:15 PM
Wipe wont happen

Staff about whats wrong with server

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM4Zav6CADfSnHPrYckBFfZiYANkSYF bpTWft9mRqVDpBaW6Bn

Did i miss anything

nah you're 100% on the ball brew

Sheriff
03-18-2014, 03:17 PM

Not toxic right?

Drakaris
03-18-2014, 03:19 PM

And this is coming from the guy trying to call me a griefer.

No exp bonus on pvp server is murder on the exp bar and server pop.

Galacticus
03-18-2014, 03:19 PM
Quick someone summon him:

http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/92010a/toxicfeb11.jpg

freez
03-18-2014, 05:52 PM
I guess it's pretty easy to forget that Azrael pulled the same shit with Force, picking on noobs cause big bad nihilum was far too fair of an opponent. You guys have a history of being sperg lords and it is only getting worse.

you were in azrael at the time ya lil faggot

FaithlessKR
03-18-2014, 09:18 PM
you were in azrael at the time ya lil faggot

Also to clarify, it was Force who picked the fight by not reeling gloinz in. Dude went off his rocker and declared war. Azrael was just there to keep Force in their place at the time despite my repeated attempts at diplomacy.