PDA

View Full Version : Running Log of PoG raid

arsenalpow
03-17-2014, 08:04 PM
ali the elder won't stfu

grahl strongback supposed to enrage?

spirit stalker supposed to enrage? (big fucking bear)

a spirit flux wolf has no name over his head

Protectors see through invis? We aren't sure if our necro was just being bad

no gem loot whatsoever

Vandy
03-17-2014, 08:39 PM
Ail the Elder's summon NPC to assist script is looping, not resetting when leaves combat.

nilbog
03-17-2014, 08:47 PM
Ail the Elder's summon NPC to assist script is looping, not resetting when leaves combat.

Should be a ~50 second wait timer for them.

All of this needs a double look.

arsenalpow
03-17-2014, 10:33 PM
Should be a ~50 second wait timer for them.

All of this needs a double look.

we were no where near him, he was going ballistic the entire time every 10 seconds or something

Fysts
03-17-2014, 10:47 PM
When pog first came out every single mob dropped a gem, from ru y to diamond to whatever, i got eich farming here witb 1 group and a bard kiting pogs whole time.

Xadion
03-20-2014, 10:31 AM
Prots of Growth where changed almost every other patch on live, I LOVED Growth and spent much time there! Noctivigant > Dark Runed! (I know its the same...but had the scale visual!)

Like the whorl at the zone in PoG's had a random chance to see invs...at one point

at one point they took the zone wide PoG agro off - for whatever reason and then turned it back on later

PoGs in general, during 80% of my time there never saw invs- so you could time your inc by moving to a safe loc and having whomever your PoG bait was drop invs.

Fysts
03-21-2014, 10:35 PM
I also remember them turning off pogs for quite a while, this was later on though because i could solo in the zone with my sk when this occurred.

Byrjun
03-23-2014, 10:31 AM
Protectors don't just see through invis here, they also see through FD.

Lazie
03-23-2014, 01:01 PM
Protectors don't just see through invis here, they also see through FD.

Mhm mentioned it in a bug thread I made. Was told working like the live server. I would FD and it would only drop aggro once I FD'ed again on em...Then after a few minutes they seemed to see you again even if you don't move.

nilbog
03-23-2014, 02:36 PM
Not sure that beta has been patched for the change, but it should be working after it is. (works on my dev server)

FD checks were added, as well as checking invis after client had successfully zoned into PoG.