PDA

View Full Version : Interested in starting on P99.

Mist
03-17-2014, 12:52 PM
Greetings,

I'm currently interested in casually playing on the Project 1999 server. I've played EverQuest from 1999-2004, and I want to dabble around in the game. I'm a diamond 5~ League of Legends, top 3% WoW arena (not as high as it sounds), and ex-competitive WarCraft III player; I'm very capable of pushing buttons. If anyone would be interested in pushing buttons with me, or have me in their guild, that would be fantastic.

Vosooth316
03-17-2014, 01:15 PM
We would love you in Harmony. We are an up-and-coming guild with leadership that dates back to early legacy of steel.

But we are one of the most active leveling guilds around. We always have guild groups going on in great exp spots and more importantly we do the hard, difficult dungeons for fun. This week we've had guild runnyeye, cazic thule, sola groups. We will supply you with plenty of ports and items and help you camp anything you need. We have a TS server and are very friendly. Look for us in-game.

You will have the most fun and make the most memories with us

lecompte
03-17-2014, 02:17 PM
What class did you roll? What hours will be you be playing? What is your character name? Useful information when seeking a consistent group of co-button pushers.

ElricX
03-17-2014, 05:11 PM
Welcome back- just started again after a long hiatus myself. Looking for a good group of folks and maybe a guild (levels 6-10) to work my Ranger in with. Send a tell to Korvas.

Until then-

wdavid78
03-17-2014, 06:30 PM
Nice to see some other new faces joining p99, like myself. I look forward to seeing you guys in game.

Juhstin
03-18-2014, 09:16 AM
P99 is hard to stay casual. Evercrack will suck you in eventually but welcome.

Good start up guild is < Knights who say ni > if you are still looking for one.

jpc526
03-18-2014, 08:13 PM
just started up myself. Lvl 5 (atm) Barbarian Warrior, looking to start grinding