PDA

View Full Version : Brother Zephyl

CoffeeBreath
03-17-2014, 12:12 PM
I would like to see him dead and have his robe on my lvl 48 monk. I need a bunch of high level friends for this to happen. Any takers? I can scrape up some coin to pay people >.> Also I am quite pleasant and if you're bored, this would be a good karma boost and way to kill time.

Erati
03-17-2014, 12:53 PM
or solo exp at Raster camp in lguk and get lvl 50 :)

Laugher
03-17-2014, 12:57 PM
Gather some jboots sellers, Bro Z is the bane of an MQers existence

Thulack
03-17-2014, 12:58 PM

Jboots sellers arent usually beefy tanks or clerics which what you need for Z.

tristantio
03-17-2014, 01:03 PM
Isn't Brother Qwinn supposed to be a bit easier?

Also, Zephyl is a PITA, basically magic immune so you will need all melee DPS :mad:

Stonecrush
03-17-2014, 01:12 PM
or solo exp at Raster camp in lguk and get lvl 50 :)

Does the Raster ph still auto respawn if not touched? I remember doing 1.0 on live as an iksar and after finally getting live guk frogs to tolerate me. I did not want to ruin that for the crown of deceit (not that this quest matters here.) so I just FD'd and waited until I saw Raster. I know that the Mino's are on the same faction as live frogs so it may pay not to kill the mino PH to make your life easier when killing Raster.

Not sure if it's better than killing but he spawned after the 8th autospawn. I went and watched movies while waiting on this guy.

Swish
03-17-2014, 01:16 PM

We're talking EC fat cats here, there's no direct profit... they aren't moving :p

Reguiy
03-17-2014, 01:17 PM
Go camp Raster like a real monk ya lazy bum.

CoffeeBreath
03-17-2014, 02:36 PM
thread to be continued at a later time when more people are on. Think I'll only need a couple people to fill out the groups, probably dps, maybe another cleric. Here's hoping!

Erati
03-17-2014, 02:40 PM
Go camp Raster like a real monk ya lazy bum.

this guy is the epitome of a 'lazy monk' dont listen to him !

( but seriously you should probably camp Raster its pretty easy just could take a long time. You might have already gotten him to spawn during all this time you have spent waiting for people to 'appear' and kill Brother Z for you)

CoffeeBreath
03-17-2014, 02:53 PM

( but seriously you should probably camp Raster its pretty easy just could take a long time. You might have already gotten him to spawn during all this time you have spent waiting for people to 'appear' and kill Brother Z for you)

I was more offering the activity as a fun distraction from the forumquesting. I don't really need people to 'appear' and kill brother Z for me. I can put together the force quite easily without resorting to the forums. I tend to enjoy things like this though, figured other people might too.

And it's not the raster spawn that drives me to kill this poor monk, it's the headband/sash quest and needing a human for them -ontop- of the raster camping.
Avoiding that by killing the softskin and taking -his- robe just makes sense to my Iksar Monk.

CoffeeBreath
03-17-2014, 02:55 PM
gonna rez this thread in about 8 hours and see if anyone is interested :)

CoffeeBreath
03-18-2014, 12:26 AM
IT IS TIME. Anyone interested? Have tank onboard, and 1 cleric I think

Lojik
03-18-2014, 02:15 AM

lol camping raster is a terrible idea f that

drktmplr12
03-18-2014, 11:55 AM
lol camping raster is a terrible idea f that

got raster first PH. it can happen. usually doesn't.

tagrin took me from 41 to 46..

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
03-18-2014, 01:30 PM
The amount of rasters camped is directly proportional to the numbers of daggers handed to brother Z.

I heard he's a monster if you make him duel wield.

Menaan
03-18-2014, 05:29 PM
If I was high enough level I'd help with this, in hopes that I'd get help with this myself when the time came lol. I have done the monk epic 6 times in my EQ career. Camped raster 4 times for a grand total of somewhere in the neighborhood of 1000+ hours... The quickest I ever got him was around 80 hours (which was in my younger days and ended with a 36 hour stint to get him finally lol). F CAMPING HIM AGAIN!.

I'll copper and silver my way to 130k and pay for an epic MQ before I camp raster again :)