PDA

View Full Version : Keying for the Hole

Rkelly
03-16-2014, 11:18 PM
Hey all,

I just tried the Ignite Bones trick in Paineel to get indifferent faction for the Hole key, but Ignite Bones apparently only lasts a few ticks. Are there any other ways to get the key, or do I just need to slaughter Erudites?

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
03-16-2014, 11:26 PM
Hey all,

I just tried the Ignite Bones trick in Paineel to get indifferent faction for the Hole key, but Ignite Bones apparently only lasts a few ticks. Are there any other ways to get the key, or do I just need to slaughter Erudites?

Do ignite bones in the hallway before the merchant, go in and purchase. 18 seconds is more than sufficient to purchase the key.

Rkelly
03-16-2014, 11:42 PM
Do ignite bones in the hallway before the merchant, go in and purchase. 18 seconds is more than sufficient to purchase the key.

Oh I see. Are any necros available to help me out tonight?

Swish
03-17-2014, 10:04 AM
If you've got your skellie illusion on the vendors should sell to you? Did for my necro though it was a while ago now.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
03-17-2014, 12:11 PM
I am keyed on my Barbarian Shaman with absolutely no faction work. Unfortunately, skele illusion will only bring you to indifferent - this is sufficient to buy the hole key but unsufficient to activate the dialogue for the key to Paineel. You'll need to have someone let you in the city first before you can purchase from the vendor.