PDA

View Full Version : Reivaj the Battlerager - incorrect dialogue

Schortt
03-14-2014, 10:54 PM
Description: When hailed with appropriate faction (amiable or higher), Reivaj is giving too many responses.

Relevant NPCs: Reivaj the Battlerager

Relevant LOCs: Kael (-792 1555 -104)

Expected behavior: He should only give the following line when hailed at amiable:
Greetings, Soandso. You tread in the halls of Iceshard manor. Are you here with a purpose or are you lost?'

Evidence/Research: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=1899

Relevant Log Snippets:[Fri Mar 14 22:47:24 2014] You say, 'Hail, Reivaj the Battlerager'
[Fri Mar 14 22:47:24 2014] Reivaj the Battlerager says, 'Greetings, Bugen. You tread in the halls of Iceshard manor. Are you here with a purpose or are you lost?'
[Fri Mar 14 22:47:24 2014] Reivaj the Battlerager says, 'Yes, I am a warrior who thrives on battle. I have great faith in Rallos Zek and I call upon his power to make me more efficient in battle. I am not like the foolish berserkers. They howl like animals and create strange totems. They simply unleash their anger upon the world whereas I focus and destroy my foes with the aid of Rallos Zek.'

Note, the rest of his dialogue and his quest involving Blizzent's Fang are working appropriately.

nilbog
03-15-2014, 11:46 AM
Fixed, pending update.