PDA

View Full Version : Can't you see!!!

Kraz
03-14-2014, 10:31 PM
Devs's,

Can't you see that taking the exp is an issue... 80 people Friday night. We were hitting high 190's then in a matter of 2 weeks this has happened. Please do something... If you act fast the people that were having fun will still have an ear to the ground and get wind of the change. If you wait to long they will drift away and we may never see them again.

Sirken
03-14-2014, 10:33 PM
we've already said the changes are being worked on. when they are ready, they will be implemented.

we appreciate your concern.

<3
Sirks

dethbringre
03-14-2014, 11:04 PM
What if we get some info. on these new changes like dates and what they consist of? Maybe it'll help salvage some population.

Potus
03-14-2014, 11:12 PM
we've already said the changes are being worked on. when they are ready, they will be implemented.

we appreciate your concern.

<3
Sirks

Why nerf exp first then?

Bazia
03-14-2014, 11:14 PM
stop grilling sirk he doesnt patch this shit

Tradesonred
03-14-2014, 11:33 PM
Right its only been nearly a month since xp's been nerfed and nothing else added.

Unrustle those jimmies, put on your sunglasses at night, ignore the naysayers and prepare yourself for some real shit when the server hits 88 miles per hour :cool:

http://s29.postimg.org/g0dkq82yv/Npc_quillmane2.png

Humerox
03-14-2014, 11:43 PM
we're doggoned lucky we're getting anything at all.

srs business

BigHurb
03-14-2014, 11:44 PM
EQ and bongs
Have got it goin' on
Livin' in the basement
With someone else's mom

Dev's can't you see
there's not enough XP

i know it might but wrong
but now im forced to mow the lawn

-- sung to tune of "stacies mom"

Tradesonred
03-14-2014, 11:46 PM
we're doggoned lucky we're getting anything at all.

srs business

Right, if they wanted, they could turn xp down to like -2.0 xp and triple mob hp

Its free so why complain that its boring to play EQ on a life support box?

Gotta stay positive

BigHurb
03-14-2014, 11:52 PM
lul HIV positive like gaffin

Humerox
03-14-2014, 11:55 PM
Right, if they wanted, they could turn xp down to like -2.0 xp and triple mob hp

don't say that too loud bro

we need to concentrate more on clean whistles and constructive criticism lol

Fame
03-14-2014, 11:59 PM
don't say that too loud bro

we need to concentrate more on clean whistles and constructive criticism lol

you don't actually think any gives a fuck about those things do you?

Eslade
03-15-2014, 12:01 AM
my guess on why xp was removed before an alternative was put into place?

it's like peeling a bandaid, once you're used to the xp being slow, you'll slob some knob when they release any xp bonus at all.

Bazia
03-15-2014, 12:01 AM
holy shit u were hojo

Kergan
03-15-2014, 12:03 AM
My predicted ETA of exp changes: when posts stop getting made about the exp nerf.

Humerox
03-15-2014, 12:03 AM
you don't actually think any gives a fuck about those things do you?

not really. which is kinda why we are where we are...

:)

Fame
03-15-2014, 12:05 AM
holy shit u were hojo

Only for the last month or so, it was my friends account but he had a kid and said bye to gaming RIP

dethbringre
03-15-2014, 12:07 AM
Only for the last month or so, it was my friends account but he had a kid and said bye to gaming RIP

Kids lead you to more gaming, I used to go out every damn weekend. Now that I'm two kids deep, got nothing but time to sit at home and play video games.

Tradesonred
03-15-2014, 12:09 AM
If Sirken and Deru theory is right, the more you nerf xp, the more populated the box should become right? Cuz then everybody would really have time to socialize and care about their lvl 4 toon they grinded in a week?

Im not good with Powerpoint presentations but im sure someone could and should make a case for this.

Im not saying things are headed the wrong way though right, just saying they could go the right way, even more

Kraz
03-15-2014, 12:23 AM
I appreciate the direct response thanks! A time line would be amazing so people have something to look forward to.

dethbringre
03-15-2014, 12:24 AM
I appreciate the direct response thanks! A time line would be amazing so people have something to look forward to.

I vote second for this

BigHurb
03-15-2014, 12:27 AM
everyone needs to smoke more weed when they play EQ, no more sober players u guys have too many issues, not enuf tissues

Vile
03-15-2014, 12:29 AM
the server was demoted to preferred list, wasn't that a sign?

Potus
03-15-2014, 12:34 AM
the server was demoted to preferred list, wasn't that a sign?

Yeah what was the reason for that?

Colgate
03-15-2014, 12:35 AM
THEY
DON'T
CARE

oil
03-15-2014, 12:35 AM
a sign of wonderful things to come

of course

who could predict otherwise?

it would be absolutely ludicrous to assume that these population-destroying moves would have a negative impact on the server

what are you dumb?

-- sung to the tune of slipknot's "wait and bleed"

Bazia
03-15-2014, 12:40 AM
nothings wrong with slow exp but if thats the case it never should have been increased

exp is like money if you increase it people will be happy but if you decrease it they will be unhappy

you can never get enuff money or exp but losing it always sucks

Kergan
03-15-2014, 12:47 AM
It's very simple why they didn't add the group bonus in at the same time. It wouldn't have changed anything. It still would have been viewed as an overall nerf.

Now when they add it we'll actually notice it.

Tradesonred
03-15-2014, 12:52 AM
nothings wrong with slow exp but if thats the case it never should have been increased

exp is like money if you increase it people will be happy but if you decrease it they will be unhappy

you can never get enuff money or exp but losing it always sucks

Dont think the rate of xp itself is the major problem though, its the lack of players, which then renders playing alone boring.

So they just need to xp nerf a notch or 2 more, i think that would help finish the job thats been started and we can finally get that needed influx of new players.

Then people wont care much about the rate of xp because the journey will be fun with all that low level pvp and grouping

People just need to stop being QQing negative nancys and see the big picture GMs are painting for us

Tradesonred
03-15-2014, 12:55 AM
It's very simple why they didn't add the group bonus in at the same time. It wouldn't have changed anything. It still would have been viewed as an overall nerf.

Now when they add it we'll actually notice it.

Thats brilliant stuff

Then all those people that quit might come back

http://www.faithonview.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Thumbs-up.jpg

Vile
03-15-2014, 01:03 AM
People just need to stop being QQing negative nancys and see the big picture GMs are painting for us

http://psychscribe.wordpress.com/files/2007/12/kuck-gold-frame1.jpg

oil
03-15-2014, 01:06 AM

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/fn-latino/lifestyle/660/371/Spain%20Botched%20christ.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

oil
03-15-2014, 01:07 AM

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/bird-love-e1326816105261.jpg

Kergan
03-15-2014, 01:09 AM
I'm willing to bet a decent amount of the people who "quit" will come back when the bonus is added in.

Fame
03-15-2014, 01:13 AM
http://psychscribe.wordpress.com/files/2007/12/kuck-gold-frame1.jpg

clever :D

Galacticus
03-15-2014, 01:13 AM
Meanwhile in the matrix.....

http://whistlingwoodsinternational.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/evil-agent-smith.jpg

Tradesonred
03-15-2014, 01:27 AM
I'm willing to bet a decent amount of the people who "quit" will come back when the bonus is added in.

Hang on, when that bonus rolls in, wont that make xp super ultra fast again, therefore negating all that stuff about the need for slower xp, for social ties yada yada yada?

Im confused now

Oh wait it makes sense cuz then youd be grouping, but wait still leveling super ultra fast so probably not gonna care too much about your level 52 that you spent only 3 months leveling though

Anyhow, i have faith in Sirken

http://s1.postimg.org/5zfq6guj3/jesus_lamb.jpg

Vile
03-15-2014, 01:30 AM
Hang on, when that bonus rolls in, wont that make xp super ultra fast again, therefore negating all that stuff about the need for slower xp, for social ties yada yada yada?

Im confused now

Anyhow, i have faith in Sirken

http://s1.postimg.org/5zfq6guj3/jesus_lamb.jpg

comparing him to jesus was good... "chortled"

Stasis01
03-15-2014, 01:50 AM
GM's made levelling from unbearably bad want to stab myself in the eye with fork, to "fuck it".

Well done guys, it's not like you waited till we had PNP/Sim pops/3 end guilds/many new faces/200pop nightly.

That isn't a slap in the face to the people who have been playing here forever once interest was finally being built in this shit hole.

Stasis01
03-15-2014, 01:53 AM
And if our GM's weren't retarded they would have had some boxing negotiation with Nilbog years ago until we reached a certain population.

Tradesonred
03-15-2014, 01:59 AM
If it was fun all the time anyway it wouldnt be an adventure, a journey

Tradesonred
03-15-2014, 02:07 AM
i had more sex tonight than you nerds have in your lifetime

With the kind of trouts that must be taking your bait, theyre better off playing EQ

Kraz
03-15-2014, 03:36 AM
Off topic nerds

Faerie
03-15-2014, 04:59 AM
The GMs seem to be getting pretty tired of our bullshit. We really should try to treat them better... what will happen when they don't feel like putting up with us anymore, and we end up with someone worse?

Or no one at all...

BigHurb
03-15-2014, 05:38 AM
ass rapings

Tradesonred
03-15-2014, 07:55 AM
The GMs seem to be getting pretty tired of our bullshit. We really should try to treat them better... what will happen when they don't feel like putting up with us anymore, and we end up with someone worse?

Or no one at all...

I agree 100%

Nobody likes getting told theyre wrong too many times

Buhbuh
03-15-2014, 09:07 AM
Rogean's really made it no surprise that he delegates everything changed on Red to other guides and GMs because his care for Red99 stretches only to server upkeep, which is completely fine. He hosts and enables its existence, that's good enough.

But Derubael, Sirken - when you pals pose an idea to him, you need to have the alternatives/ ideas to help the server already fleshed out so that when he makes changes, the fix is already there.

I mean it's pretty clear the exp nerf was posed to him and he shut it off without further discussion/ you two not expecting that to happen so immediately without a different exp fix in its stay.

I would keep in mind that your two voices are ultimately in complete control of Red's ruleset/ world, and to approach Rogean with your ideas accordingly so that this kind of stuff doesn't happen again.

I appreciate what you're doing, though.

Tecmos Deception
03-15-2014, 09:19 AM
I believe that the staff said the XP "nerf" was discussed and agreed upon a long time before it actually was implemented and that they just didn't get around to putting it in at the time?

Also, I got the impression from Sirken that they WANTED to drive some people away with the XP "nerf" ... figuring that the people who would quit on the server because of the XP change are the people that weren't healthy for the server in the long run anyways?

Yes, I know I put question marks after sentences that weren't questions. I'm expressing my uncertainty about those comments and my memory/interpretation of them?

Zoolander
03-15-2014, 09:26 AM
Also, I got the impression from Sirken that they WANTED to drive some people away with the XP "nerf" ... figuring that the people who would quit on the server because of the XP change are the people that weren't healthy for the server in the long run anyways?

i doubt it since the people dominating raidcontent are already lvl 60 (+60alts).

sirken said in one of his twitch broadcasts that leveling is to fast on red and he wanted to see more people grouping up in lower levels. that was the reasoning behind it.

Tecmos Deception
03-15-2014, 09:40 AM
sirken said in one of his twitch broadcasts that leveling is to fast on red and he wanted to see more people grouping up in lower levels. that was the reasoning behind it.

Yeah, he said:

the staff wants an actual community of people that are here to actually play everquest. we want people to care about their characters and accounts because of how much time they have already invested.

With super fast xp you can never have a 1-50 community because no one stays there long enough. unless a bunch of people join the server at the same time, they cant level together because taking a few days off the rest of them will leave you behind, starting a week after a player you cant group with them, and leveling so fast that casters cant even afford their lvl appropriate spells.

But I still got the impression from a different post (that I can't find atm) that they weren't upset that the XP may be causing some people to gtfo. "Gonna get worse before it gets better" was basically what was said, plus the stuff about culling the lion population to allow the gazelles to survive? Did the gazelle thread get deleted? Only seeing 4 hits for posts with "gazelle" in them and none of them are on point.

Swish
03-15-2014, 09:54 AM
The gazelles can't find good grazing just now it seems...they just log off.

Still lacking a 1-50 community etc.

Tecmos Deception
03-15-2014, 10:23 AM
Thank you for the insight, Swish.

Swish
03-15-2014, 10:26 AM
Thank you for the insight, Swish.

http://media.giphy.com/media/vVjIGB4gWARtC/giphy.gif

Squire
03-15-2014, 10:39 AM
i started during the 200 population resurgence, actually met people in the newbie yards, crushbone, saw multiple people camping the lfay sisters for spell cash. i.e. legit new people.

i have no idea what for certain drew all of us to start during that small window. i have a theory though.. for me, personally, i had been following pantheon, and brad's involvement with p99, all the talk of classic eq etc drew me into reinstalling after several years away. a few other nubs i spoke with mentioned the same thing. saw some p99 press elsewhere and installed.

while i cant say for certain that the press pantheon provided created a population surge, i do know for certain what killed it, and why 99% of the above mentioned nubs stopped logging in.

its ironic, because those ppl were the usual crowd i grouped with in mistmoore or unrest, the very low level community that nerf was supposed to bring killed it.

Stasis01
03-15-2014, 10:52 AM

Or no one at all...

When we're told to fuck off after they destroyed the population mostly players helped build (with help from player led ideas/changes) it's hard to feel bad for them.

Thank god this is free though, and they can just walk the fuck away for months like they're about to do am I right.

Stasis01
03-15-2014, 10:54 AM
The gm's believed no one cared about their accounts because levelling was TOO fast.

They are in touch.

Faerie
03-15-2014, 01:43 PM
When we're told to fuck off after they destroyed the population mostly players helped build (with help from player led ideas/changes) it's hard to feel bad for them.

Thank god this is free though, and they can just walk the fuck away for months like they're about to do am I right.

Do you even have the capacity for empathy? :P

But seriously, it's not like the game is any harder now that xp has been slowed down to a more reasonable level. The only reason people quit is because they convinced themselves (or other players convinced them...) that this was a dealbreaker. The people playing could have enjoyed the game exactly as they were before the xp adjustment, but decided not to because they don't understand the concept of delayed gratification.

It's gonna be super hard getting rid of you, Stasis. Part of the reason for this is because you've invested so much time into your characters. And in doing so, you built relationships with other players that you like to spend time with (presumably other sadists). That's a big part of what this change has been about.

Now we're waiting for the devs to implement the other pieces to their master plan. It's not the GMs we're waiting for, and it's not the GMs we should be mad with. Not that we should be upset with the devs either, but you understand what I mean... patience is a virtue and all that.

heartbrand
03-15-2014, 01:56 PM
The whole tears over classic eq are a bit lulzy. The issue here has always been finding people to group with, not the exp rate. Unfortunately to get more people to play with something drastic needs to happen here to create a new wave of players. What might be the catalyst for that wave is up for debate.

krazyGlue
03-15-2014, 02:09 PM
boxing inc.

BigHurb
03-15-2014, 02:29 PM
murder/suicides inc

Humerox
03-15-2014, 02:37 PM
boxing inc.

not picking on you in particular but the boxing argument is, always has been, and always will be self-serving.

it doesn't do a damn thing except make it easier for people to level with a low population...it does nothing in terms of bringing a viable population to a server. this has been proven.

that's the difference. they want to bring a viable population to the server...not have the same 80-100 people box 2-4 characters.

boxing has always been a bad idea for a real server.

Fame
03-15-2014, 03:08 PM
Rgean does a lot

Fame
03-15-2014, 03:10 PM
The gm's believed no one cared about their accounts because levelling was TOO fast.

They are in touch.

Tradesonred
03-15-2014, 05:34 PM
But seriously, it's not like the game is any harder now that xp has been slowed down to a more reasonable level. The only reason people quit is because they convinced themselves (or other players convinced them...) that this was a dealbreaker. The people playing could have enjoyed the game exactly as they were before the xp adjustment, but decided not to because they don't understand the concept of delayed gratification.

Its because weve all been through this before silly pants, we know where it leads

dethbringre
03-15-2014, 10:03 PM
How many of us have already levelled a 60 (and beyond) on live, probably several times over. I get how the slow xp builds a healthy low level population etc. etc. But look at it logically, when we talk about "classic" exp we are talking about the slow, painfully slow exp that Verant put in place because we were all paying a monthly fee. What better way to keep a player base in their game paying a subscription than to draw out the levelling process.

I've experienced classic EQ and its exp rate, and I was also in highschool and didn't have a full time job / family so I could log 8 hrs a day. These days I'm lucky to get 3 hrs in each night and 4 or 5 on weekends. Most of our population I'm willing to bet has already seen the classic experience that EQ provided. If you've seen it once you've seen it a dozen times, why not speed it up when there isn't business quotas to meet?

BigHurb
03-15-2014, 10:10 PM
EQ and bongs
Have got it goin' on
Livin' in the basement
With someone else's mom

Dev's can't you see
there's not enough XP

i know it might but wrong
but now im forced to mow the lawn

-- sung to tune of "stacies mom"

Tradesonred
03-15-2014, 10:14 PM
I've experienced classic EQ and its exp rate, and I was also in highschool and didn't have a full time job / family so I could log 8 hrs a day. These days I'm lucky to get 3 hrs in each night and 4 or 5 on weekends. Most of our population I'm willing to bet has already seen the classic experience that EQ provided. If you've seen it once you've seen it a dozen times, why not speed it up when there isn't business quotas to meet?

Ill step out of unicorn rainbow farting character for this post and say something thats been said a million times but i guess one more time wouldnt hurt.

Its a fine theory if you have a population for it. Of course it would be fun to have 20-30 people regularly PVPing and PVEing around crushbone and taking their time, enjoying the journey.

Im sure even you with what youre saying wouldnt care if there was groups to be had and a high pop that made you forget about that xp bar.

But the lower level pop was really thin, forcing you to solo alot and they remove oxygen from life support by making it even more mind numbingly boring to play, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out what happens next.

A downward spiral of people not logging in. Just like all the other times xp was nerfed with a low pop yada yada yada.

dethbringre
03-15-2014, 10:22 PM
wtb more exp gains.

Greegon
03-16-2014, 01:51 AM
The whole tears over classic eq are a bit lulzy. The issue here has always been finding people to group with, not the exp rate. Unfortunately to get more people to play with something drastic needs to happen here to create a new wave of players. What might be the catalyst for that wave is up for debate.

defiant armor + mercs

gogogo

Bardalicious
03-16-2014, 11:13 AM
Didn't HB shed quite a few tears on forums when xp nerf hit? I mean, so many people crying 24/7 so it's hard to keep track.

Suwu
03-16-2014, 11:29 AM
Devs's,

Can't you see that taking the exp is an issue... 80 people Friday night. We were hitting high 190's then in a matter of 2 weeks this has happened. Please do something... If you act fast the people that were having fun will still have an ear to the ground and get wind of the change. If you wait to long they will drift away and we may never see them again.

you sure its the XP and not that shitty community you promote?

Tubben
03-16-2014, 11:56 AM
If Sirken and Deru theory is right, the more you nerf xp, the more populated the box should become right?

The blue box, aye.

My rogue is allready 46 now, grouping all the day long. To bad it's not red.

Tubben
03-16-2014, 12:02 PM
i had more sex tonight than you nerds have in your lifetime

Then i feel pity for you.

India
03-16-2014, 12:02 PM
you sure its the XP and not that shitty community you promote?

Stop whining and leave already

You came to a pvp server and got pk'd ONE TIME by a twink. What did you expect in coming here, that no one was going to kill you? That only a similarly geared player would engage in pvp with you? That pvp only occurs when everyone is on an even playing ground? That everyone is going to watch out for you and play nice?

dethbringre
03-16-2014, 12:17 PM
Stop whining and leave already

You came to a pvp server and got pk'd ONE TIME by a twink. What did you expect in coming here, that no one was going to kill you? That only a similarly geared player would engage in pvp with you? That pvp only occurs when everyone is on an even playing ground? That everyone is going to watch out for you and play nice?

Yep thats how pvp is always gonna be til you get some moneys and can buy some gear, otherwise its gonna be fighting red con twinks the majority of your levelling career, but its not a bad thing really. It makes it fun!

Bazia
03-16-2014, 01:22 PM
People hate being forced to learn they aren't very good at Everquest.

Me and Poopgun routinely cleansed fungi twinks with half nude alts.

Sorry you thought you were good because you can 60 man Ragefire on blue.

mostbitter
03-16-2014, 01:24 PM
I love that the red server is coming together to tell this bluebie shit dick that none of us give a fuck <3 <3

freez
03-16-2014, 01:25 PM
get ur account back tard?

Fame
03-16-2014, 01:42 PM
I love that the red server is coming together to tell this bluebie shit dick that none of us give a fuck <3 <3

is nice to see us all agree lol

Gaffin 7.0
03-16-2014, 05:26 PM
ive had 0 interest in lvling on red or pvp, its dropped the pop terribly cant find anyone in the old world anymore, prob the worst idea possible.

Tradesonred
03-16-2014, 05:26 PM
Dont worry, just need a final turn on the xp nerf screw to bring people in and Velious will fix everything

I mean, check out those beta server numbers

iiNGloriouS
03-16-2014, 06:26 PM
get ur account back tard?

Probably not for a few months.

Azure
03-17-2014, 01:02 PM
exp isn't the problem - look at thrads created in last month outside of mine... their all bitching, whining, complaining, sad, full of negativity, and teen angst

Tradesonred
03-17-2014, 01:14 PM
exp isn't the problem - look at thrads created in last month outside of mine... their all bitching, whining, complaining, sad, full of negativity, and teen angst

Right, listen to Azure

People stopped logging in because they dont like the threads on the forums, has nothing to do with what happened in-game

Imago
03-17-2014, 01:17 PM
ive had 0 interest in lvling on red or pvp, its dropped the pop terribly cant find anyone in the old world anymore, prob the worst idea possible.

You aren't looking very hard.

There's a few of us leveling through the 30s currently with minimal interference in the old world.

HippoNipple
03-17-2014, 01:19 PM
Have exp pots been distributed yet?

Tradesonred
03-17-2014, 01:19 PM
You aren't looking very hard.

There's a few of us leveling through the 30s currently with minimal interference in the old world.

Youre proving his point though

Gaffin 7.0
03-17-2014, 01:23 PM
Youre proving his point though

exactly, i can run from guk to rv to highkeep to karanas and back to nek/solb and not see anyone almost every night. so grats on lvling with no pvp

mostbitter
03-17-2014, 01:24 PM
forums been shit the whole time the red server has been up the pop hasn't been

Azure
03-17-2014, 01:51 PM
You guys miss thee point... the image reflected here which normally is the minority on "blue"

Is the "majority here"

People don't even have to read these forums to know that a bunch of special people inhabit this server and that people not interested in prison rape domination are kinda unwelcome.

I'm just using the forumquality to illustrate the server quality. They do not have a 1:1 direct correlation. Here they have a strong correlation.

But you know... Elvis Presley Jailhouse Rock 1957 colour (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpzV_0l5ILI&feature=kp) - rock on... baby.

mostbitter
03-17-2014, 01:55 PM
it is what it is pal, trying to change that won't work might as well embrace it.

Azure
03-17-2014, 01:57 PM
it is what it is pal, trying to change that won't work might as well embrace it.

agreed i aint mad :P just pokin fun. Not much else to do/post about on red forums

Tradesonred
03-17-2014, 02:48 PM
You guys miss thee point... the image reflected here which normally is the minority on "blue"

Is the "majority here"

People don't even have to read these forums to know that a bunch of special people inhabit this server and that people not interested in prison rape domination are kinda unwelcome.

I'm just using the forumquality to illustrate the server quality. They do not have a 1:1 direct correlation. Here they have a strong correlation.

But you know... Elvis Presley Jailhouse Rock 1957 colour (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpzV_0l5ILI&feature=kp) - rock on... baby.

The forums have actually been less worse than they used to be

So all these new people to the server just had a collective moment of clarity that part of the pops fun is griefing, all left the server at the same time and it just happened to happen at the same time than the nerf, thats what youre saying?

Fame
03-17-2014, 03:13 PM
tbh the community is the only thing that gives me hope around here

Vile
03-17-2014, 03:34 PM
I was diagnosed with pixel aids today :(

Galacticus
03-17-2014, 04:02 PM
Everything with server is fine....

http://www.albundy.net/al_pics/al047b.JPG

Azure
03-17-2014, 04:51 PM
Everything with server is fine....

http://www.albundy.net/al_pics/al047b.JPG

Tradesonred
03-17-2014, 05:27 PM
The american army will be defeated in days and we will then take the fight to them directly

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg

Galacticus
03-17-2014, 08:47 PM
Soon we will have a peacefully unified korea and end nuclear proliferation!

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02701/kim_2701423b.jpg

sprinkle16
03-17-2014, 11:22 PM
server is fine, big changes inc

99 on at 11pm 1072 on blue

shits classic.

Smedy
03-18-2014, 03:50 AM
kraz can see whats good for the server

comes to box instantly joins uncontested zerg for dragon loots, never to be seen again

not sure if srs but please have a better record of giving 3 shits when posting "how to help the server" threads

mostbitter
03-18-2014, 03:52 AM
smedy talking shit but not logging in

Tradesonred
03-18-2014, 05:22 AM
We will have a swift victory against Russia and then turn west and finish the job

http://endzog.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/hitler-in-crowd-nuremberg-1933.jpeg

That might be in bad taste sorry! Probably one of the most anti-racist person on these forums, if i could go 88 miles per hour and put a bullet in that motherfucker's skull, i would

Tradesonred
03-18-2014, 05:24 AM
Let them eat cake

http://cdn3.list25.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Slide338.jpg

Tradesonred
03-18-2014, 05:30 AM
Its protester beat up time again

https://i.imgur.com/RuyWK.jpg

Tradesonred
03-18-2014, 05:41 AM
Brownie, youre doin one heckuva job!
http://media.nola.com/hurricane_impact/photo/9167519-large.jpg

Meanwhile... in New Orleans
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pixies/2009/10/25/1256497454575/New-Orleans-after-Hurrica-001.jpg