PDA

View Full Version : Tower of Frozen Shadows Floor 6a

maultar
03-14-2014, 01:16 AM
the shadow beat guards on the way up to the mirror to 6b tend to spawn the incoherent spirit on death which should not happen.

Also the Ice Shades are PH's for a Specter who upon death spawns the genie sultan dude on 6b. This Specter is not popping as much as he should. Adjust that variance please.

Erati
03-14-2014, 09:35 AM
This happened to me too 1 time there.

Incoherent spirit popped upon the death of a spectre on 6A which is not correct as OP stated

maultar
03-14-2014, 10:11 AM
Also the incoherent spirits (all 6 I killed) never popped the abrams spirit dude who drops the axe or is also for some quest...

Erati
03-14-2014, 10:19 AM
Abrams popped for me out of the spirit i killed which popped out of the spectre lol

Abrams is rare, took me 4 kills on live to spawn, i think u got unlucky

maultar
03-14-2014, 10:24 AM
So you got a specter to pop? I cleared both rooms 5 times and the hallway ones no spec. Just a variance adjust is needed

Erati
03-14-2014, 10:45 AM
i cleared both rooms for 2 and a halfish hrs and then he showed up

it seems a bit too rare....

also the shadowbeasts do not spawn anything useful... u need to just clear the icy shades and eventually one will spawn with the "classic spectre" model called "a ice shade" note the A not AN

Schortt
03-14-2014, 11:20 AM
Abrams follows the Incoherent Spirit (note capital 'I') every time. It is uncommon compared to the incoherent spirit (lower case 'i'). This is working on beta.

nilbog
03-14-2014, 01:41 PM
the shadow beat guards on the way up to the mirror to 6b tend to spawn the incoherent spirit on death which should not happen.

Fixed, pending update.

Also the Ice Shades are PH's for a Specter who upon death spawns the genie sultan dude on 6b. This Specter is not popping as much as he should. Adjust that variance please.

Need more feedback on this. Could have experienced unfortunate number generation.