PDA

View Full Version : Spell Icons don't match spells

Sippin
12-02-2009, 11:13 AM
Hello

Loving the classic EQ experience but have one relatively minor but annoying problem.

Everything was working fine until I bought the Spirit of the Wolf scroll for my druid. The scroll said Level 255. So I redownloaded the spells_us.txt, backed up the one I was using and installed the download.

This fixed the SOW spell level problem, it's now reading as 14.

But now my spell icons, both in the spellbook and the casting bar, are "wrong." I do want the "original" icons, which I had, but now they don't match up right. They're "original" but they're all wrong: blue hearts for nukes, chanter mind icons for root, etc. Real bad!

As a test, I made a copy of my Titanium directory and replaced various spell-related tga files with the copies suggested here but nothing seems to work.

What file exactly contains the classic icon images for the spells? I need to be sure I don't have something wrong with THAT file.

Thanks for your help!

Aeolwind
12-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Ignore me, reading comprehension > Me. Best bet would be reinstall the UI from scratch. Sounds like a wire/file got crossed somewhere.

Lacutousswathcutter
01-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Are the developers fixing the issue with the sow spell? It is still glitched for lvl 255 but now says my class can't use it. lvl 14 druid

Reiker
01-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Hey you guys need to take a trip over to the Files forum :)

messiah_b
01-02-2010, 12:00 AM
Yes check the files / setup forum. You can check spells_us.txt and search for spirit of the wolf and ensure that the level isn't set to 255. If it is reinstall the spell file.