PDA

View Full Version : Who hear : P has seen a ,UFO,Bigfoot,Ghost,Shadow, ect ect?

Ganjar
03-13-2014, 01:19 PM
This is something I have been thinking about lately. The collection of weirdos brought forth by the revival of an old ass video game , and a MMORPG to boot! The population on the server has some unique traits to them , as well as the one of not letting things go . ( I believe if someone tells you to let it go, you have the right to tell them to fucking die 100% as well) --

Well strange people usually witness strange things , it's a proven fact! I myself have seen too many things weird for the average person to believe or not think somebody was going crazy. I have not seen a Yeti or Chupacavara!! but alot of the others. I have been interested in this stuff since I was like 5 as fake or real as it is. I am just wondering if u all care to chime in .

tristantio
03-13-2014, 01:20 PM
I saw a chalupa once

Ganjar
03-13-2014, 01:21 PM
Chalupa sighting! That's a start

odiecat99
03-13-2014, 01:24 PM
ghosts ufos ect

Ganjar
03-13-2014, 01:35 PM
Man I remember one time , I was working out in our weightroom/extra room with few things in it. I called it that anyways lol. It was late, and we lived west of denver in teh mountains , so it was pretty damn cold. My brother had been launching rockets with his friend earlier, and had run and extension cord in throught the window for the electric launch pad the rockets were firing from. It was a basement room, as all houses in colorado have basements , so the window was at head level and not very large. He had left the cord tehre and the window open, and I was freezing my balls off. I went to close the window , when a shadow swarmed the window and engulfed it in darkness without making any sound at all. It was the mountains , so i thought it was a cougar for sure(but it had been silent). This was like a very inky inky dark black too, somewhat odd. I was trying to figure out if it was and animal or a person, when it started breathing pretty demonically , like darth vader , but meaner sounding. At this point it had already processed thru my mind that it was not a human because of the silence and how fast it rushed the window. If it was an animal, it was like a mutant cyborg bear or something. I froze and listened to the breathing for about 5 seconds before I unfroze , maybe less - and ran upstairs to get my parents . THey laughed and looked around for a little bit , not much more but a good joke on there end.

Me and my brother have also seen a shadow person in our living room before. You know that creeping man in the corner that gets closer every second you dont look at him??? You know that shadow you see walking towards you in the dark at night that your not sure if it's there or not, yet you see it?? WELL THIS IS NOT THAT !!! What we saw was that X5 , as real as it gets, no corner of eye crap!!- as if someone were to put on the BIC man costume and run straight at ur bitch ass type real lol .

Shadow Person!! I think or or or or.......

UFO's yah been there done that lol.

Giant Flock of birds all dying at same time right in front of me .... YESS!!!!!

Strange family history = Check!

Ghosts...? Not sure, but something walking up and down stairs and moving things, orbs in pics ect .

Creeping Death feeling , I know it too well.

Fibromailga and Acid Reflux - That's a big 10-4!!

uhmmmmm Dreams is all i'll say ...

Byrjun
03-13-2014, 01:39 PM
So, I'll preface this by saying that I am one of the most logical/rational thinking people I know. I never accept anything as fact without any sort of proof of evidence.

Anyways, I live on the 1000 Islands regions of the St. Lawrence River. Most of these islands have gigantic, old ass houses (there's even some castles). The region is pretty well known for "paranormal activity" and many of these mansions have been featured on ghost hunting type television shows.

Anyways, when I was younger my dad used to work for some rich dude who owned a mansion on one of these islands, and during the summer he would go to his other homes in the Yucatan or Cabo or whatever and let us hang out on his island.

So, I was young, and I heard stories that the place was haunted, so I do admit that my perception could have been altered by those facts. But some weird stuff definitely happened there all the time. There were parts of the house that you would walk in to and immediately be ice cold (this was the middle of summer). At night I would hear the Jukebox turn on, and I'd hear the sounds of people playing billiards late in the night well after everyone had gone to sleep. Finally, I woke up at point in the middle of the night, and it felt like someone was sitting at the foot of the bed, even though no one was there. Then suddenly that part of the bed rose up as if someone had stood up. That pretty much cemented my belief that there is something to ghost stories.

Everyone that has spent time there has experienced the same stuff, including the owners. They said it took awhile to get used to. I'm not sure if it's related to souls or the afterlife or instead has some explanation in science that we don't know yet, but there was definitely unexplainable things going on.

UFOs... maybe. Again, when I was younger I woke up to some crazy vibrating through the house. It was kind of like a plane was flying right over the house, but it was moving way too slow to be a plane, and it didn't sound like a helicopter. I could tell the sound was coming from the west (behind me) and it approached very slowly, until it felt like it was right over the house and it stopped moving. It was just this throbbing/vibrating sound that was shaking the walls and such slightly. This whole thing probably lasted about 10 minutes, and then just quickly faded away. I still have a pretty vivid memory of it, since it kinda scared the shit out of me at the time.

So, I don't know about any sort of alien-type UFO since I didn't get to see it or anything. But it was pretty strange. I live near a military base (and a really small airbase that was always inexplicably empty), so the possibility of some sort of experimental aircraft (or something) is definitely possible.

Swish
03-13-2014, 01:40 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3630216960/h1A96E407/

Lojik
03-13-2014, 01:49 PM
Growing up my neighbor used to tell this story of how lights hovered down into the kitchen or something. One night he came over and knocked on our door "Look at the lights!" he said with some excitement. I laughed at him and said "those are searchlights against the clouds." I was probably 11 at the time, and that pretty much killed any beliefs in UFO sightings or ghosts etc.

Ganjar
03-13-2014, 01:56 PM
Again, when I was younger I woke up to some crazy vibrating through the house. It was kind of like a plane was flying right over the house, but it was moving way too slow to be a plane, and it didn't sound like a helicopter. I could tell the sound was coming from the west (behind me) and it approached very slowly, until it felt like it was right over the house and it stopped moving. It was just this throbbing/vibrating sound that was shaking the walls and such slightly. This whole thing probably lasted about 10 minutes, and then just quickly faded away. I still have a pretty vivid memory of it, since it kinda scared the shit out of me at the time..

LOL that sounds hilariously terrifying. Can I ask u what was running through your mind at this time? I have had my bed shake exorcist style once , but I had another scenerio running through my mind at the time to match the bed shaking. Not ghosts or devils, but a long story I'd rather not explain lol .

When your house was shaking, you knew it was a UFO , or pretty sure with a weird gut feeling?

Fett
03-13-2014, 02:13 PM
UFOs... maybe. Again, when I was younger I woke up to some crazy vibrating through the house. It was kind of like a plane was flying right over the house, but it was moving way too slow to be a plane, and it didn't sound like a helicopter. I could tell the sound was coming from the west (behind me) and it approached very slowly, until it felt like it was right over the house and it stopped moving. It was just this throbbing/vibrating sound that was shaking the walls and such slightly. This whole thing probably lasted about 10 minutes, and then just quickly faded away. I still have a pretty vivid memory of it, since it kinda scared the shit out of me at the time.

Have you ever read about the effects of sleep paralysis and the hallucinations that can occur during it? This could fairly easily be explained by it. I once had an episode where I thought I was being chocked to death by a creature on my chest. Pretty scary at the time, but at this point I'm almost sure it was a sleep paralysis episode. It's pretty common to hear vibrations or people talking/whispering.

odiecat99
03-13-2014, 02:18 PM
Have you ever read about the effects of sleep paralysis and the hallucinations that can occur during it? This could fairly easily be explained by it. I once had an episode where I thought I was being chocked to death by a creature on my chest. Pretty scary at the time, but at this point I'm almost sure it was a sleep paralysis episode. It's pretty common to hear vibrations or people talking/whispering.

This happens to me atleast 5 times a month and scares the fuck out of me.

one time the hallucination I had was a gigantic spider on my ceiling like 3 feet wide.

I woke up and was freaked the hell out.

sleep paralysis is so fucked. So much weird shit happens and I can feel my heart racing.

Lune
03-13-2014, 02:31 PM
A lot of this shit is explainable or at least doubtable due to the quirks, peculiarity, and unreliability of the human mind.

But there are some strange things that are likely real and recorded, such as the Taos (http://youtu.be/EuRBM0i8mbI?t=10s) Hum (http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/f/6/3/f634c4552271eb7a/Tom_Moir_Hum_Recording.mp3?c_id=1312226&expiration=1394735461&hwt=e2d51f6ec3dd4c7acaff2abbdc1db5a0)

Ganjar
03-13-2014, 02:35 PM
I have never had sleep paralysis before ever, or not that i know of! And I know of waking up to a dark shadow standing over me in the dark! but no paralysis. I even stuck my hand into the shadow to examine it.

mgellan
03-13-2014, 02:53 PM
http://www.explainxkcd.com/wiki/images/c/c1/settled.png

mgellan
03-13-2014, 02:54 PM
A lot of this shit is explainable or at least doubtable due to the quirks, peculiarity, and unreliability of the human mind.

But there are some strange things that are likely real and recorded, such as the Taos (http://youtu.be/EuRBM0i8mbI?t=10s) Hum (http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/f/6/3/f634c4552271eb7a/Tom_Moir_Hum_Recording.mp3?c_id=1312226&expiration=1394735461&hwt=e2d51f6ec3dd4c7acaff2abbdc1db5a0)

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4090

skipdog
03-13-2014, 03:30 PM
Quite awhile ago, when I was still in high school, my dad saw a ghost.

He was sitting in his normal chair in the kitchen, drinking coffee and watching the birds eat out of the bird feeder in our back yard. We have a 'the duck hunter is home/gone' sign where you switch out the home/gone part. He claims that this sign moved, so he went over to inspect it. Once he got over there, he saw the chair in our kitchen where my Grandpa used to always sit, move on its own. He then saw an apparition and grabbed a camera that was sitting on our kitchen counter and took a photo. The photo clearly shows some sort of ghostly figure floating in the air and it really does look like a traditional 'ghost' with sort of a head, and arms and a tapered bottom. I can't imagine what else he would've been taking a picture of, as there was nothing remarkable in the photo except for the ghostly apparition. My dad swore on his life that he was telling the truth and I never doubted it for a second.

Do I believe in ghosts? I don't know. I do know that the picture my father took was real and that he died truly believing that his father's ghost came to visit him.

Clark
03-13-2014, 04:20 PM
Never have, but I've heard some people who really do believe Aliens and Bigfoot are real lol.

myriverse
03-13-2014, 04:23 PM
Sure.
I've seen flying objects that I could not identify.
I once rode an elevator with Shaq, so I've seen big feet.
And I see shadows all of the time.
Oh... and yeah, I saw Ghost. Mmm... Demi Moore and a potter's wheel.

Anything else you might be implying does not exist.

Thulack
03-13-2014, 04:32 PM
I've seen a UFO but i also just believe in aliens period. I mean its pretty narcissistic of anyone to believe we are the only intelligent lifeforms in this galaxy/universe.

loramin
03-13-2014, 04:48 PM
I've seen a UFO ... in Qeynos :D

Seriously, y'all need to watch Penn and Teller's Bullshit!

Laugher
03-13-2014, 05:10 PM
no bush knocked down towers option

gwideon
03-13-2014, 05:18 PM
I vote this thread belongs in off-topic

Erica
03-13-2014, 05:22 PM
People always use UFO as a spaceship. Isn't it just something that was going through the air, and you didn't know what it was? Under that definition I think a lot of people here have seen one, including myself.

zanderklocke
03-13-2014, 06:49 PM
I want to believe.

zanderklocke
03-13-2014, 06:50 PM
We need to get Stephanie/Myliek in this thread.

Haynar
03-13-2014, 07:34 PM
We used to hunt ghosts, til we found a place that was very haunted. We dont hunt them anymore.

Haynar the Ghost Hunter

Sidelle
03-13-2014, 09:59 PM
We used to hunt ghosts, til we found a place that was very haunted. We dont hunt them anymore.

Haynar the Ghost Hunter

Now I'm all curious about the things you've seen... :D

I lean more on the side of being a believer in ghosts based on a couple of little things that I've experienced but my main attitude about the paranormal or unexplained in general is to believe that anything is possible.

It's easy for me to think that aliens exist because it seems too ridiculous that us humans are the most intelligent lifeforms in the entire universe. Lol, I mean c'mon...

Back in the 90s one of my favorite things to do was listen to Coast to Coast with Art Bell on the radio while laying in the grass watching the night sky. If you look up there long enough you're bound to see something you can't explain. I especially liked his shows about time travel (this guy would call in and talk about his adventures - it was awesome!), ghosts, aliens, and other interesting stuff.

No, I didn't believe everything I heard but it's fun as hell to believe that these things are possible, at the very least.

Ganjar
03-13-2014, 10:35 PM
NOTHING IS AS IT APPEARS!!!

Byrjun
03-14-2014, 12:02 AM

Haha, yeah, I'm familiar. I used to suffer from sleep paralysis when I was very young, and I'm pretty sure I grew out of it before this incident, but who knows. Sleep paralysis is some terrifying shit.

Ganjar
03-14-2014, 01:53 AM
It's easy for me to think that aliens exist because it seems too ridiculous that us humans are the most intelligent lifeforms in the entire universe. Lol, I mean c'mon.

I'll quote Calvin and Hobbs on this one.. "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere is the fact that none of it has ever tried to contact us"

myriverse
03-14-2014, 07:49 AM
I've seen a UFO but i also just believe in aliens period. I mean its pretty narcissistic of anyone to believe we are the only intelligent lifeforms in this galaxy/universe.
I completely accept that there are aliens out there. I just don't think it's very plausible that they even know or care about Earth. The universe is so large to render the vast majority of interstellar and all intergalactic travel impractical.

kvlt
03-14-2014, 08:03 AM
I've seen some shit man...

Bill Cooper interviews Travis Walton

http://www.hourofthetime.com/bcmp3/125.mp3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Walton

Akuma
03-14-2014, 08:09 AM
I completely accept that there are aliens out there. I just don't think it's very plausible that they even know or care about Earth. The universe is so large to render the vast majority of interstellar and all intergalactic travel impractical.

I look at it like this.....

When a fish is "staring" out of its fish bowl do you think it comprehends just what our three dimensional space is? Do you think it stares out there and says "Tharr be humans and doing what humans do?!". Hell no. That's us. We are a tiny little species on a tiny little pebble surrounded by an infinite number of others & some getting to certain sizes we can barely even imagine. So I don't think our feeble minds can really comprehend whats "out" there.

Now unless of course the Universe operates on some law that all life has to be on the same scale as ours. Surely there are all types though, and with the vastness of the universe I just don't think we can begin to imagine whats really going on out there. For all we know we're just the inner workings of some large organisms brain.

Ganjar
03-14-2014, 11:22 PM
Alot of people think we are all being mind controlled in symbiosis with bacteria in our brain. It could be thr missing link. As human brains intelligence to size ratio is not very good. Bacteria could have evolved intelligemce over billions of years and be running the planet. Or it could just be the government.

Byrjun
03-14-2014, 11:29 PM

See, with our current understanding of science, intergalactic travel seems impractical. But when you consider the total age of the universe, in a blink of the fucking eye ago we thought the Earth was the center of the universe. We're primitive as fuck in our understanding of science, like stone age level shit. Who knows what's possible. We've only begun to scratch the surface of physics.

There could be life forms 10,000 years older than us, which is still practically brand new in the grand scheme of things. But it's impossible to fathom what our understanding of science will be 10,000 years from now.

Akuma
03-15-2014, 02:02 AM
Alot of people think we are all being mind controlled in symbiosis with bacteria in our brain. It could be thr missing link. As human brains intelligence to size ratio is not very good. Bacteria could have evolved intelligemce over billions of years and be running the planet. Or it could just be the government.

Ive thought about this numerous times before. Whose to say a lifeform on a nano-scale wasn't intelligent? Whose to say they've hacked us & we are a host for them to supply them with enough vital energy to support their entire systems.

What if all life, the universe was just a huge cluster fuck inside out of bacterial type bodies competing to destroy hosts? We ourselves could be looked at like a bacteria on the face of this Earth.

Destron
03-15-2014, 02:11 AM
This thread reminds me of shrooms and a campfire.

blondeattk
03-15-2014, 03:04 AM
Seen a couple of people that were demon possesed, although the second am only 80% certain of....didnt get close look at their face, although they were literally barking like a dog.

To my knowledge the first person did manage to get treatment(an exorcism) and recovered from their affliction. The other one is still wandering about in the city of chester. IF you head out around the walls of the city on a stormy night/full moon you might bump into them too.

Rhambuk
03-15-2014, 03:14 AM
When I worked at a mental health facility doing in home care, midnight to 8am shit, the 4-midnight staff and I would smoke weed out in my car for a few hours before he went home because everything was quiet and whatever.

one night we were out there and I saw a silhouette of a person in the entry way and it didn't walk across the room it glided. I didn't say anything or mention it, about 10 minutes later my buddy asked me if i had seen anything in the house like a shadow...

we talked for a minute and had seen the same thing at the same time not just a shadowy figure but we both described it as gliding not walking .

Really the only thing I have ever experienced and just had no explanation for. Blame weed but no one is gonna say they have hallucinated on weed ;p

Rhambuk
03-15-2014, 03:16 AM
Ive thought about this numerous times before. Whose to say a lifeform on a nano-scale wasn't intelligent? Whose to say they've hacked us & we are a host for them to supply them with enough vital energy to support their entire systems.

What if all life, the universe was just a huge cluster fuck inside out of bacterial type bodies competing to destroy hosts? We ourselves could be looked at like a bacteria on the face of this Earth.

If a bacteria had hijacked my brain, I feel as though either

A) it doesn't affect my human consciousness which is all we really are
or
B) The parasite has taken over my consciousness thus I am the parasite and in which case I am still myself.

either way I am me.

Fame
03-15-2014, 03:21 AM
Young's double slit light experiment is pretty trippy, cymatics too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg