View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: OOT Dwarves

Rhambuk
03-12-2014, 11:32 PM
There are 3 dwarves that spawn in the backside of sister isle in oot,

Glendl Vargnus
Elona Tunbrin
Hugan Tunbrin

The first 2 respawn in 6and Hugan spawns in about 18

I used the wayback machine but couldn't find anything within the current time frame. I will keep looking for solid evidence but it doesn't seem right that 1 would spawn 3x later than the other 2.

Rhambuk
03-13-2014, 02:26 PM
Current zam shows all 3 having the same spawn time, i know that doesn't mean much for our timeline but its the only info i have found so far. nothing on wayback zam

Rhambuk
03-13-2014, 02:38 PM
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=2554

posts from 2000 show a lot of people duoing these 2 dwarves, the Tunrbin's and no one mentions one spawning later than the other.

Invoke
05-20-2014, 07:06 PM
I was just going to post about this. Glad I used the search function instead.

All 3 dwarves should be on a 6 min cycle. Also they aren't dropping any money. They should be dropping around 8 gold to 3 plat.

Invoke
05-20-2014, 07:21 PM
Found this in the comments section from 2001....

At 22 necro I'm killing her and her boyfriend on the coast, him first since she is easier to pull away from any possible add's when he is allready dead. I can do both of them without having to regen more than 1 minute in between, then get full and do em both again, with the recycle time sooo fast i am never sitting around waiting for repop, my only complaint is the crappy loot.

Potus
05-20-2014, 09:48 PM
The dwarves should be dropping words and plat. Also while we're on that subject I believe Jyle Windshot in WFP does not drop any loot and should be dropping coin and words.

Invoke
05-20-2014, 09:53 PM
Yup just killed Glendl Vargnus and his loot table is correct. Words and money. The other two are not.

nilbog
09-07-2014, 11:10 AM
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=2554

posts from 2000 show a lot of people duoing these 2 dwarves, the Tunrbin's and no one mentions one spawning later than the other.

Fixed, pending update.

Also they aren't dropping any money. They should be dropping around 8 gold to 3 plat.

Fixed, pending update.

I believe Jyle Windshot in WFP does not drop any loot and should be dropping coin and words.

Fixed, pending update.