PDA

View Full Version : Azrael recruiting

Pages : [1] 2

lite
03-12-2014, 06:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EXAISKJ.jpg

CLERICS GET SPECIAL TREATMENTS ! Preparing for velious big time !

Agatha
03-12-2014, 06:17 PM
1st

Rallyd
03-12-2014, 06:18 PM
MVP Sirken.

lite
03-12-2014, 06:20 PM
MVP Arzak.

FTFY

Agatha
03-12-2014, 06:22 PM
interesting that you would post this

Silent
03-12-2014, 06:23 PM
Grats on a dragon dying, I would say grats on your kill but we all know you didn't do it alone and not without crying mass wipe/bugs.

lite
03-12-2014, 06:26 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlQhPyEqgfPc7GS1Pe7A6V8XwZFcfUH TNQjMnAW6ivejKLhe8E

Silent
03-12-2014, 06:34 PM
I cry for no one, I am proud you gave loot to a cleric other then badger though! Lite mightve pixel whored out so much and now giving back to his guild for once.....NAW

Agatha
03-12-2014, 06:35 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlQhPyEqgfPc7GS1Pe7A6V8XwZFcfUH TNQjMnAW6ivejKLhe8E

http://i.imgur.com/38akMph.jpg

quido
03-12-2014, 06:37 PM
Grats dudes, I picked a hell of a time for vacation =(

Stalos_
03-12-2014, 06:43 PM
So a GM rezzed you after you wiped in a non-CSR zone? Sounds legit.

This was lifted after two Azrael stopped Nihilum from being able to raid vp. Weird. Now you wanna lobby for it to be reinstated?

Twainz
03-12-2014, 06:50 PM
This was lifted after two Azrael stopped Nihilum from being able to raid vp. Weird. Now you wanna lobby for it to be reinstated?

Rule changed because of Blue, not Red.

quido
03-12-2014, 06:52 PM
prove it

it seems it applies to both!

Thrilla
03-12-2014, 06:55 PM
FTFY

funny I never realized that Arzak had GM powers on r99 and would res in a non csr zone, interesting, sad I missed the drama.. damn job!

its pretty obvious that the current GM's on r99 like to see somebody outside of Nilly have some success, but the blatant handholding is really incriminating the servers whistle

- can't find enough people at a specific repop times? how about we add non classic simulated repops to a 100 man box that was only implemented on blue due to OVERPOPULATION and no PvP, none of which exist on Red99
- That not enough? how about we simulate repop at 4 AM and despawn mobs that were left w/ intent and GM res you not once but twice in a highly contested zone.

Wow just wow, what's next staff, instances?

in b4 tears

Xantille
03-12-2014, 07:02 PM
grz pals

Eslade
03-12-2014, 07:06 PM
You guys can be dick bags (Bind camping for no reason), but grats on PD.

mikemandella
03-12-2014, 07:08 PM
Sounds like some jimmies getting rustled... good thing Oppressor is permanently camped in Phara Dars lair "D Nawmean??

- Oppressor

quido
03-12-2014, 07:08 PM
repops are classic

Eslade
03-12-2014, 07:09 PM
repops are classic

Agreed. You can't have most of the server complain that they want repops and then bitch about it when they get implemented. Server is better with repops.

Bamz4l
03-12-2014, 07:10 PM
funny I never realized that Arzak had GM powers on r99 and would res in a non csr zone, interesting, sad I missed the drama.. damn job!

its pretty obvious that the current GM's on r99 like to see somebody outside of Nilly have some success, but the blatant handholding is really incriminating the servers whistle

- can't find enough people at a specific repop times? how about we add non classic simulated repops to a 100 man box that was only implemented on blue due to OVERPOPULATION and no PvP, none of which exist on Red99
- That not enough? how about we simulate repop at 4 AM and despawn mobs that were left w/ intent and GM res you not once but twice in a highly contested zone.

in b4 tears

lol MAD

Bidin
03-12-2014, 07:11 PM
really got gm rezzes? and bragging by making a new thread? just bump one of your other shit threads imo

Petitioned GMs to despawn a "bugged" mob which we left there for them. They've left spawns at zone in for us before, therfore they knew that the mob wasnt "bugged".

Bidin
03-12-2014, 07:12 PM
Congratulations on your first PD kill anyway, kind of shitty loots. You guys earned it, you guys deserve it.

Agatha
03-12-2014, 07:13 PM
such an unclean kill, still... I'd be proud i accomplished it. grats azrael.

vouss
03-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Damn lucky GM rez was all we got when you guys flopped those wurms and drakes on us

Bidin
03-12-2014, 07:17 PM
You guys were training yourself, that's why no bans went out with 2 GMs watching.

Rallyd
03-12-2014, 07:19 PM
Azrael did a good job tricking sirken into believing that the mobs that were specifically spawned there, as a strategy versus Azrael, were bugged and needed to be removed. Sirken removed them, GM rezzed azrael, azrael killed dragon.

vouss
03-12-2014, 07:19 PM
GM rez's aside you think over the hour we were there you could of moved your guild of 40 on to our guild of 20? that's like a 20 minute endeavor at the most

to busy killing silverwing I guess?

Rallyd
03-12-2014, 07:22 PM
Too busy knowing we specifically placed mobs that would inhibit your ability to kill PD, was a bait to see if GM's would do what they just did.

quido
03-12-2014, 07:24 PM
poor rallyd

vouss
03-12-2014, 07:24 PM
grats on silverwing :))))

lite
03-12-2014, 07:27 PM
Insurance Trav and nilly in general need to not have such a dirty history of faul play and Staff wouldn't have to get involved when you train. Your guild leader got suspended on like 3 accounts in 2 weeks for training ..He got bulletproof suspended when he sent him to train our group in Sebilis. Nihilum not having such disgustaing reputation would really help people believe these dumb claims.

Also Nihilum has a history of bugging mobs out ( Tune highsunning , ect ) I really hope you guys start to work on your image. 99% of toons banned on Red are nilly tagged, you know ?

On another Note grats on VS and the other trash lol. We will gladly run right to VP and u and RD can hand hold during repops for sev.

Rallyd
03-12-2014, 07:28 PM
Sure, you can resort to pointing fingers at us, to avoid talking about what GM's just did for you. But the fact of the matter is everyone knows we didn't train you.

lite
03-12-2014, 07:31 PM
On another Note grats on 4 am VS and the other trash lol. We will gladly run right to VP and u and RD can hand hold during repops for sev, all our wars have epics anyways.

vouss
03-12-2014, 07:37 PM
more luck then exploit really

marie
03-12-2014, 07:39 PM
Never seen retti THIS mad before

Liten
03-12-2014, 07:54 PM
Insurance Trav and nilly in general need to not have such a dirty history of faul play and Staff wouldn't have to get involved when you train. Your guild leader got suspended on like 3 accounts in 2 weeks for training ..He got bulletproof suspended when he sent him to train our group in Sebilis. Nihilum not having such disgustaing reputation would really help people believe these dumb claims.

Also Nihilum has a history of bugging mobs out ( Tune highsunning , ect ) I really hope you guys start to work on your image. 99% of toons banned on Red are nilly tagged, you know ?

On another Note grats on VS and the other trash lol. We will gladly run right to VP and u and RD can hand hold during repops for sev.

Claims? GMs and a few of your guildmates told us this... It's not like we just magicly happen to know how it went down from zone in.

Anyhow, grats! You guys needed a moral booster, regardless how tainted it is.

BeautBabeC
03-12-2014, 07:57 PM

in b4 tears

Changing the rules so more people can have fun on the box. Or do you want to go back to pop of 30 nihilum raiding alone?

Yagebasto
03-12-2014, 07:57 PM
you are all a bunch of nerds

Dacuk
03-12-2014, 08:06 PM
grats brews!

Sektor
03-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Grats to Azrael! Brobb play da warrior.

Fame
03-12-2014, 08:27 PM
thread reeks of nerd

Travo
03-12-2014, 08:30 PM
Excuse me? what is my dirty history? I was around 2 corners from you guys when you trained yourselves, the GMs promptly verified this.

sad that you need GM help to kill PD.

- Trav

eskimospy
03-12-2014, 09:16 PM
more luck then exploit really

Colgate
03-12-2014, 10:41 PM
what the fuck is rallyd talking about? you "placed" mobs there?

Kraftwerk
03-12-2014, 10:45 PM
what the fuck is rallyd talking about? you "placed" mobs there?

It's sort of 100% like when a caveman commits statutory rape.

Colgate
03-12-2014, 10:56 PM
sounds like a train to me

Nirgon
03-12-2014, 11:05 PM
I dunno, he just says stuff sometimes.

Well that's what he told me at one point.

quido
03-12-2014, 11:11 PM
Azrael looking for 300-pound 30-year-old virgin wiggers.

NAWT

vouss
03-13-2014, 12:45 AM
Its like a cave man know for raping under age girls is in the same house as a under age girl who gets raped, how is anyone supposed to think it wasn't him

hagard
03-13-2014, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

L
G
O
O
U
T
S
I
D
E

hagard
03-13-2014, 01:21 AM
ofc u reply in under 5mins

Stalos_
03-13-2014, 02:59 AM
Excuse me? what is my dirty history? I was around 2 corners from you guys when you trained yourselves, the GMs promptly verified this.

sad that you need GM help to kill PD.

- Trav

Honestly Trav just for yourself, have a notepad and put a little tally mark for everytime you train. You would be surprised how often it is.

Colgate
03-13-2014, 03:43 AM
coming from someone in the guild who historically has done by far the most shady shit and gotten away with it?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Fame
03-13-2014, 03:46 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41%2BCFFYPlWL._SY300_.jpg

Smedy
03-13-2014, 03:56 AM
El presidente, i salute you from the afterlife. Your skill is unfathomable considering 90% of the server is working against you.

Praise you and your bretheren for when the time has come the gates to valhalla stands open.

Tonight i shall feast on the finest walrus flesh in celebration of your achievements.

Smedy
03-13-2014, 04:03 AM
I'm actually really surprised the zone didn't mysteriously crash on Azrael while killing dragon, i guess confimrations of GM in the zone had them a little worried, i'd also save that exploit for when it matters in velious instead

Bazia
03-13-2014, 04:33 AM
Also surprised Lite didn't get DDOS'd

Jenni D
03-13-2014, 04:38 AM
goog thread

congrats azrael.

plenty more mobs will pop on r99, dont get what all the stress is about GEEZ

Stalos_
03-13-2014, 04:44 AM
I'm actually really surprised the zone didn't mysteriously crash on Azrael while killing dragon, i guess confimrations of GM in the zone had them a little worried, i'd also save that exploit for when it matters in velious instead

True. For once we were enveloped in Sirken and Deru's wings. Considering Nihilum crashed sol b on us over ragefire. One can only surmise the finger was on the button.

Sidenote lol at checkraise linking in ooc white dragon scale when phara loot was linked as if compares to server first kill outside of Nihilum.

Smedy
03-13-2014, 05:03 AM
True. For once we were enveloped in Sirken and Deru's wings. Considering Nihilum crashed sol b on us over ragefire. One can only surmise the finger was on the button.

Sidenote lol at checkraise linking in ooc white dragon scale when phara loot was linked as if compares to server first kill outside of Nihilum.

Even phara dar would not have been an accomplishment worth linking if it was red dawn doing it considering they are hand holding with nihilum.

You guys did the impossible, you slew the head dragon in VP with 90% of the server actively and unemployedly working against you, i salute you. May we always remember El Presidente for his accomplishments and forget Eldermoran for he has none

vouss
03-13-2014, 05:06 AM
Drakar always making sure no one forgets how much of an idiot he is

vouss
03-13-2014, 05:07 AM
Pras lite, salutes to,you smedy.

Zoolander
03-13-2014, 06:01 AM

the tinfoil is strong in the above quote

Stalos_
03-13-2014, 06:23 AM
the tinfoil is strong in the above quote

Not tin foil situation when has occurred before and confirmed by Zade.

Zoolander
03-13-2014, 06:42 AM
Not tin foil situation when has occurred before and confirmed by Zade.

I've been raiding for almost 3 months in nihilum, never seen a zone crash besides lag spikes in mass pvp fights

Stalos_
03-13-2014, 07:00 AM
I've been raiding for almost 3 months in nihilum, never seen a zone crash besides lag spikes in mass pvp fights

Been part of the resistance over a year. You're eyes have yet to see. It's quite a sight to have zone crash with one Nihilum in zone with 20 azrael at ragefire, then log back in and see 18 Nihilum in zone already at rage fire . So dirty

LostCause
03-13-2014, 07:07 AM
no crowns? who cares

Clark
03-13-2014, 07:10 AM
Too busy knowing we specifically placed mobs that would inhibit your ability to kill PD, was a bait to see if GM's would do what they just did.

poor rallyd

Gratz Azrael.

Smedy
03-13-2014, 07:56 AM
what is the difference between "placing the mobs" and training someone?

lite
03-13-2014, 08:00 AM
Azrael recruiting clerics !
Special double main privileges for those that play clerics.

Smedy
03-13-2014, 08:22 AM
El Presidente, i salute your accomplishments but know this.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/47156387.jpg

Arzak will have his vengeance, in this life or the next

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/005/areyounotentertained.jpg

Rallyd
03-13-2014, 08:46 AM
Mmk... let's lay it out. Nihilum kills 2 wurms on top of known Azrael call/rez spot for Phara Dar, this spawns 2 new wurms because wurms sometimes chain spawn, and the new wurm created is bound to that new location, this prevents Azrael from calling/rezzing to Phara'Dar room and ninja killing PD on Sim-Repop (Valid Strategy as confirmed by Derubael).

Azrael goes for PD, Nihilum notices, stops them in SKyfire, they get about 18 in VP. Nihilum moves in, begins setting up for Silverwing, while monks get into position for pull and get wizards bind sight on PD.

Azrael wipes due to aggro'ing roamer wurm at door, drakes tag on and wipe raid. Azrael petitions about "being trained" and Sirken jumps on and rezzes their entire raid without asking a single question or investigating himself.

Azrael wipes again to 2 wurms placed to protect Phara'Dar. GM Sirken rezzes entire raid again, and despawns 2 wurms placed to protect Phara'Dar because he claims they may be "bugged".

lite
03-13-2014, 08:50 AM
You guys trained us....as you have many times in the past. Your guild leader has been suspended on multiple accounts at the same time for training. Tune and others are famous for getting mobs stuck in walls , Nizzar sends people to train (bulletproofx in sebilis being the last one i recall ) *Suspension verified*.

Nihilum represents 99% of the banned characters
Wall bugging dragons.

The list really is endless, any suspicion of foul play regarding nilly is only your fault.

The thought of the same guild that walled naggy and got their only competition removed, prosecuting anyone ... just wow

Rallyd
03-13-2014, 08:56 AM
Yes we trained you behind a locked door, keep using that as propaganda to try and save face. I wouldn't even assume you're that retarded.. you know you didn't get trained because Derubael told you that you didn't get trained, it was impossible for any of us to have trained you, nobody was close enough.

You aggroed the see invs wurm through the door because Badger (you boxing him) was sitting down when it was close to the door, yes it aggros thru door, reject.

lite
03-13-2014, 08:58 AM
Yes we trained you behind a locked door, keep using that as propaganda to try and save face. I wouldn't even assume you're that retarded.. you know you didn't get trained because Derubael told you that you didn't get trained, it was impossible for any of us to have trained you, nobody was close enough.

Soon as Trav / Insurance showed on track we got mobs dumped on us, many different Perspectives..It is what it is.

You can't train behind locked doors ? not sure if srs.

But again ... your guild is famous for this sort of thing. You are beyond responsible for the stigma.

lite
03-13-2014, 09:00 AM
Just like Salem blatantly trained our Fear raid in 'guild vs guild pvp' and got a so called '1 day suspension' because he admitted to it?

Dirtiest whistles on the server.

It's crystal clear to me, anyone else feeling this?

Salem has possibly one of the cleanest whistles on the box, and Immediately ran and informed the staff of what he did, before any of them contacted him. In addition to that he tried to have us res you guys.

Exemplary behavior like that should be properly rewarded, so that others follow his good example and it leads to less work on the staff, so they may focus on more important things.

krazyGlue
03-13-2014, 09:00 AM
The door doesn't break Los . It's not hard to flop mobs up to the door so they can Agro the people on the other side

Juhstin
03-13-2014, 09:01 AM
The fucking drama jesus christ

No wonder people hate playing on R99

Tecmos Deception
03-13-2014, 09:01 AM
Sounds like lots of shit going down for no one to have any screenshots or fraps.

krazyGlue
03-13-2014, 09:20 AM
/popcorn. Sirken <azrael>

Labanen
03-13-2014, 09:22 AM
grats Azrael, and it wasnt all shit loots, that cloak is kinda nice.

Why did the GM despawn regular mobs ? Granted i wasnt there, but that sounds wierd to me.

Pudge
03-13-2014, 09:32 AM
Haha this is pretty lawl. Drakaris, you better stop outing a GM on a public forum, before he sees your post and deletes it and bans you.

krazyGlue
03-13-2014, 09:33 AM
Drakar . Your a nice guy . But sometimes I don't think you think before you post .
Sirken / derubael obviously rezd us for a reason .im sure trav and insurance won't admit to training . Who would ? But Lady Luck was on azrael's team this time . The gm's were watching the entire time

Rallyd
03-13-2014, 09:34 AM
The door doesn't break Los . It's not hard to flop mobs up to the door so they can Agro the people on the other side

So i think we can safely assume this guy has never been in VP before.. training mobs that hit for 1500 and nuke for 1600 with unlimited range to an exact spot on a door to aggro through it without GM Sirken standing right there (we know he was there because he opened the door for Azrael so they could get Danak's corpse, they did not have a rogue online) seeing it? LOLRAWFLS

krazyGlue
03-13-2014, 09:40 AM
Ok I guess you can't /target danak Then do /corpse from the other side of the door either . But yes keep claiming that you didn't train and I will keep taking those 100% exp rezd everytime also i will give you a heads up chuckdusky / Roberto are both rogues and were both there . But I'm sure sirken opened the door anyway

lite
03-13-2014, 09:41 AM
Ok I guess you can't /target danak Then do /corpse from the other side of the door either . But yes keep claiming that you didn't train and I will keep taking those 100% exp rezd everytime also to give you a headsup chuckdusky / Roberto are both rogues and were both there . But I'm sure sirken opened the door anyway

probably used Rogean's lock picks to do it ...lmfao

Rallyd
03-13-2014, 09:41 AM
Ok I guess you can't /target danak Then do /corpse from the other side of the door either . But yes keep claiming that you didn't train and I will keep taking those 100% exp rezd everytime also to give you a headsup chuckdusky / Roberto are both rogues and were both there . But I'm sure sirken opened the door anyway

Neither Chuckdusky or Roberto were online at the time the door opened. Danak's corpse was out of range of corpse drag from the door, by about 5 corpselengths.

krazyGlue
03-13-2014, 09:42 AM
Haha is this 5 corpse lengths irl ? Or in game corpse lengths

lite
03-13-2014, 09:42 AM
Neither Chuckdusky or Roberto were online at the time the door opened. Danak's corpse was out of range of corpse drag from the door, by about 5 corpselengths.

Hope you can understand that as one of the players with the dirtiest of whistles noone can take you serous. sorry

Haha is this 5 corpse lengths irl ? Or in game corpse lengths

Gnome corpses?

Liten
03-13-2014, 09:43 AM
Could not care less about the actuall kill. But this is a GM kill and that's very disturbing, at the very least Sirken need to say his side of this. I know very well it's a free server and can't demand anything, but if this is the way things will work. At least let us know. Because I'm not sure I wanna spend time contesting if a gm can come in at any point and join one side.

One more thing, is training legal in vp now? With the only penalty that gm resses the receiving side? Because if Sirken actually thinks we trained, I think we need a harder punishment.

/mysig

Rallyd
03-13-2014, 09:44 AM
Hope you can understand that as one of the players with the dirtiest of whistles noone can take you serous. sorry

I hope you can understand that no matter how much propaganda you spread about this, you're still in the wrong, and it will come to light.

krazyGlue
So chuckdusky and Roberto magically appeared gm summoned maybe ?

Sektor
Rallyd spamming these boards, think they are getting to him....

lite
03-13-2014, 09:46 AM
I hope you can understand that no matter how much propaganda you spread about this, you're still in the wrong, and it will come to light.

Say grats and keep it moving. Next time go for VP right away on repops and meet us there. We're only going to get better at this.

krazyGlue
03-13-2014, 09:49 AM
Here is what happened . Involving sirken . We get to the safe spot . There are mobs glitched inside a wall that you could not target . We wiped due to this sirken then despawned them and rezed us being that it was a glitch . Then as we were buffing up "mobs" magically came runing threw the door as sirken and derubael wAs there watching and rezd us from a suspected train on nihilums part . After the glitched Mobs were gone and nihilum knew sirken was watching the training magically stoped and we slewed the dragon end of story . Grats azrael on phara dar

Juhstin
03-13-2014, 11:54 AM
Here is what happened . Involving sirken . We get to the safe spot . There are mobs glitched inside a wall that you could not target . We wiped due to this sirken then despawned them and rezed us being that it was a glitch . Then as we were buffing up "mobs" magically came runing threw the door as sirken and derubael wAs there watching and rezd us from a suspected train on nihilums part . After the glitched Mobs were gone and nihilum knew sirken was watching the training magically stoped and we slewed the dragon end of story . Grats azrael on phara dar

Pras

Tecmos Deception
03-13-2014, 11:55 AM
What are you playing now, Juhstin?

Edgat
03-13-2014, 11:58 AM
Azrael recruiting clerics !
Special double main privileges for those that play clerics.

aka Lite boxing techniques

Kergan
03-13-2014, 11:59 AM
GMs made a mistake, it happens. You guys proved you can kill PD, it's not like GMs killed it for you so congrads.

If it were me I would have probably not come in here making a post about it though, we all know there were special circumstances around this one. Probably would have been a better move to just move on instead of trying to use it to piss people off but that just isn't your style. :)

Kergan
03-13-2014, 12:00 PM

This is not what happened. At all.

Buhbuh
03-13-2014, 12:05 PM
PoSky bees (and any mobs that split) act that way. Their "spawn point," where ever the initial mob is killed to cause a split/ new mob to spawn, is their bind.

Congrats Azrael. Best of luck in the future to yaz.

Kergan
03-13-2014, 12:09 PM
Everyone involved knows what happened. It is pointless to discuss it any more because the same situation will not happen again.

krazyGlue
03-13-2014, 12:10 PM
How did sirken make a mistake ? By removing the mobs nihilum purposely glitched into the wall ? Or by rezing us from nihilum "accidentally" training us ?

krazyGlue
03-13-2014, 12:18 PM
Your right cyren but when you can not. target a mob because its glitched in a wall is a different story

Twainz
03-13-2014, 12:19 PM
Your right cyren but when you can not. target a mob because its glitched in a wall is a different story

Weird, I was able to target both worms we spawned. I guess I'm just better? I also hear when something attacks you it gives you target.

marie
03-13-2014, 12:20 PM

take a deep breath, scarf down some chips soda and pizza. then come back when you can act like an adult

Buhbuh
03-13-2014, 12:23 PM

They can be pulled from the wall with GM support, I believe. Nuking them entirely works too. I'd say if it were meant to be a mob to protect PD, and it was actually bugged, it would've been a better choice to pull it out of the wall rather than nuke it, as it was a strategical move.

Still, grats on your kill.

krazyGlue
03-13-2014, 12:29 PM
Cannot see your target . And you don't have much room to pull it out . But hey twist it how you want . Obviously sirken got involved for a reason . Unless your saying he is corrupt . Or your just jumping on the hater train .

Imago
03-13-2014, 12:32 PM
Everyone involved knows what happened. It is pointless to discuss it any more because the same situation will not happen again.

I love how you choose not to elaborate on the matter for those of us who weren't there, but adamantly deny any attempt at an explanation as to what happened.

Sektor
03-13-2014, 12:33 PM
I know there's a way where you can pull mobs at any spot and keep them there until the server repops. It kind of sounds like a certain player or players bugged these mobs in the walls. Not sure who would do such a thing.

Buhbuh
03-13-2014, 12:36 PM
Didn't they fix that pathing issue last patch? I thought that's how Nihilum pulled in VP originally, but it got fixed recently. I don't know. Let's kiss on the mouth.

Twainz
03-13-2014, 12:40 PM
Cannot see your target . And you don't have much room to pull it out . But hey twist it how you want . Obviously sirken got involved for a reason . Unless your saying he is corrupt . Or your just jumping on the hater train .

When you say you don't have much room to pull it out, you mean you are not good enough to pull it out? They use this exact strat on Blue. GMs know this already but I've never heard of them despawning a mob for TMO/FE/IB. Imagine if Nihilum had this done for them. Stasis would have at least 20 threads started by now.

Thepen
03-13-2014, 12:56 PM
From my point of view, the 2 wurms were bugged in the wall. We had agro'd them, but they weren't moving, or attacking. They were walking in place and then warped away towards the puller and I assume killed him seconds later. As all the mobs roamed back and killed everyone, the 2 wurms roamed back into the wall and were able to be put on target. I survived under PD and took many screenshots over several minutes until Sirken arrived to despawn the mobs and rez a single cleric.

(From this point the only info I have is hearsay. I was FD under PD and was unable to see anything going on.) As we were working on rezzing, Trav from Nihilum was using throwing weapons to kill rezzed members and very shortly after, a swarm of mobs come into the room and wipes everyone except me, once again. I'm not implying that Nihilum trained us, but Sirken rezzed a single cleric again, leading me to believe that it was an unintentional train at the least, worthy of a GM rez. Surprisingly, Trav is no longer anywhere to be found and we get a clean attempt on PD and she dies.

It's possible that the 2 wurms weren't bugged, and the strategy was legit. It's possible that I'm just stupid and couldn't process what I thought I was seeing. I won't deny either for a second, but how can you expect us to know with 100% certainty that they weren't bugged? No matter how you look at this, those mobs in the wall looked fishy, so we petitioned. Sirken showed up, did what he thought was right, and that's all that matters. The next time we go into VP and there are 2 wurms there, guess what were going to do?

There is no reason to cry for 12 pages over this. What we should be crying about is how scumbag Nihilum is for having to pull this BS after 2 years of not being contested, on a pseudo PVP server, and still losing. Have fun in Velious bros.

Eslade
03-13-2014, 12:59 PM
When you say you don't have much room to pull it out, you mean you are not good enough to pull it out?

I hate it when I don't have room to pull out.

Stasis01
03-13-2014, 12:59 PM
Clearly Checkraise didn't pull PD for the resistance.

Jk, grats.

All the rage over this just shows A) how immersed Nihi is in controlling every single pixel B) why the end game is toxic, one side just simply takes it too far.

Twainz
03-13-2014, 01:00 PM
From my point of view, the 2 wurms were bugged in the wall. We had agro'd them, but they weren't moving, or attacking. They were walking in place and then warped away towards the puller and I assume killed him seconds later. As all the mobs roamed back and killed everyone, the 2 wurms roamed back into the wall and were able to be put on target. I survived under PD and took many screenshots over several minutes until Sirken arrived to despawn the mobs and rez a single cleric.

(From this point the only info I have is hearsay. I was FD under PD and was unable to see anything going on.) As we were working on rezzing, Trav from Nihilum was using throwing weapons to kill rezzed members and very shortly after, a swarm of mobs come into the room and wipes everyone except me, once again. I'm not implying that Nihilum trained us, but Sirken rezzed a single cleric again, leading me to believe that it was an unintentional train at the least, worthy of a GM rez. Surprisingly, Trav is no longer anywhere to be found and we get a clean attempt on PD and she dies.

It's possible that the 2 wurms weren't bugged, and the strategy was legit. It's possible that I'm just stupid and couldn't process what I thought I was seeing. I won't deny either for a second, but how can you expect us to know with 100% certainty that they weren't bugged? No matter how you look at this, those mobs in the wall looked fishy, so we petitioned. Sirken showed up, did what he thought was right, and that's all that matters. The next time we go into VP and there are 2 wurms there, guess what were going to do?

There is no reason to cry for 12 pages over this. What we should be crying about is how scumbag Nihilum is for having to pull this BS after 2 years of not being contested, on a pseudo PVP server, and still losing. Have fun in Velious bros.

You want to cry about a tactic that someone in your guild regularly uses on Blue? Sounds about right.

Thepen
03-13-2014, 01:04 PM
You want to cry about a tactic that someone in your guild regularly uses on Blue? Sounds about right.

Oh we play on blue? I had no idea.

Really Twainz? You think I care at all about what Edward does on Blue? I quit that server long before Kunark release with over 2 million plat banked when they stopped solo players from camping more than one camp in dungeon.

Also, I may be crying, but the tears aren't coming from my eyes.

Stasis01
03-13-2014, 01:06 PM
Twainz isn't mentally stable Thepen, it's OK.

Between making cupcakes with a chick that won't fuck him, and raiding EQ PVE 40+ hours a week to make sure 30 other players don't get the items, he is a time bomb waiting to blow.

Sektor
03-13-2014, 01:08 PM

Between making cupcakes with a chick that won't fuck him, and raiding EQ PVE 40+ hours a week to make sure 30 other players don't get the items, he is a time bomb waiting to blow.

Hopefully Twainz joins Red Dawn. We need active bards.

Rallyd
03-13-2014, 01:10 PM

So you're saying Derubael and Sirken were both standing there watching when you aggroed the wurm through the door and trained yourself, sent us tells saying that they know we didn't train, and we're in the clear, then proceeded to rez your raid and set you up for PD kill? Thank you sir.

Stasis01
03-13-2014, 01:10 PM
You have it backwards, people in the main guild don't leave and join the feeder guild.

Stasis01
03-13-2014, 01:17 PM
Rally shows yet again that Nihi cares nothing of competition, population, people having fun.

It's all self serving addiction and control.

If there was no PNP they would be going full force throughout the world corpse camping every available group.

Maybe the GM's are waking up to WHY the server is toxic and people quit - HINT it has nothing to do with the EXP being too high.

freez
03-13-2014, 01:18 PM
with unlimited range to an exact spot on a door to aggro through it without GM Sirken standing right there

huh?

krazyGlue
03-13-2014, 01:21 PM
Rally keep twisting the truth. Everyone on this server knows that nihi is exploiting cheating fgts it's been proven time and time again. . Take your self as example . How many times have you been banned . You don't have to answer that just let it simmer in your maggot infested brain

Rallyd
03-13-2014, 01:48 PM
I have never been banned, ever.

Kergan
03-13-2014, 01:49 PM
I love how you choose not to elaborate on the matter for those of us who weren't there, but adamantly deny any attempt at an explanation as to what happened.

I've chosen not to elaborate because I am not the type of person to post inflammatory things when an honest mistake was made. Nobody owes you an explanation.

All I'll say is we took steps to ensure what happened wouldn't happen and it was circumvented, that's all that matters. The situation was addressed and there is a new understanding between players and staff. Despite what happened I feel the staff handled themselves in a professional manner and a situation that could have easily gotten out of hand was avoided.

Good job to Azrael killing PD uncontested, good job to us for not overreacting and keeping our cool, and good job to staff for how they handled the situation.

That is all.

Awwalike
03-13-2014, 02:00 PM
hahahahahahahahaha

Pudge
03-13-2014, 02:00 PM
So you're saying Derubael and Sirken were both standing there watching when you aggroed the wurm through the door and trained yourself, sent us tells saying that they know we didn't train, and we're in the clear, then proceeded to rez your raid and set you up for PD kill? Thank you sir.

dont forget about the GM aegolisms they gave us

freez
03-13-2014, 02:09 PM
[QUOTE=Kergan;1363907] good job to us for not overreacting and keeping our cool,
[QUOTE]

big lol here u guys are going ape shit

Sektor
03-13-2014, 02:11 PM
how do u butcher a quote? dum dum

Twainz
03-13-2014, 02:11 PM
Oh we play on blue? I had no idea.

Really Twainz? You think I care at all about what Edward does on Blue? I quit that server long before Kunark release with over 2 million plat banked when they stopped solo players from camping more than one camp in dungeon.

Also, I may be crying, but the tears aren't coming from my eyes.

I'm just saying, the tactic came from guilds like TMO spawning wurms to make it harder for the opposition. Its a legitimate tactic in VP. Pretty sure I also heard Azrael did this to Nihilum once at the entrance? I'm only saying it kind of lame you guys would cry to GMs about a perfectly legitimate tactic that is already been used for years on blue. Gratz on taking advantage of Sirken. Sirken is one of my favorite GMs but sometimes he is to nice.

Thanks for the AoN pal!

Twainz
03-13-2014, 02:12 PM

Hey look, another Azrael making comments about someone's real life in a thread about a video game. Glad to see you still claiming Nihilum is the toxic ones.

Twainz
03-13-2014, 02:13 PM
Hopefully Twainz joins Red Dawn. We need active bards.

Depends how much Red Dawn is willing to pay. Just got my check from Nihilumbank.com and its pretty nice.

Pudge
03-13-2014, 02:17 PM
I'm just saying, the tactic came from guilds like TMO spawning wurms to make it harder for the opposition. Its a legitimate tactic in VP. Thanks for the AoN pal!

maybe it was "legit" when VP was a non-csr zone. but that has changed. so now GMs will come in and fix it when ppl bug out mobs behind walls.

Twainz
03-13-2014, 02:24 PM
maybe it was "legit" when VP was a non-csr zone. but that has changed. so now GMs will come in and fix it when ppl bug out mobs behind walls.

O well, gratz on PD. Live, learn, spawn more wurms all over.

Kergan
03-13-2014, 02:27 PM
big lol here u guys are going ape shit

I think people weren't happy. For many long time players PD offers the only loot they care about anymore. I think you guys were hoping for "ape shit" and got "annoyed". Sorry we didn't react the way you expected, the non stop taunting in OOC/shout and here on the forums trying to get a big rise out of us has been very predictable however.

I was honestly more annoyed that asshole Xygoz didn't cough up a PE hammer so I can buff my crew, 8 straight kills without one I'm about to bug report it!

freez
03-13-2014, 02:50 PM
how do u butcher a quote? dum dum

looks like i missed a /

may jesus forgive me

eskimospy
03-13-2014, 02:52 PM
just glanced at thread, tldr -
Azrael kills PD
Nihi avoids PVP at all costs, now mad
Rallyd is very upset IRL and if he had any friends or family they would in mortal danger

freez
03-13-2014, 02:52 PM
I think you guys were hoping for "ape shit" and got "annoyed".

hoping and praying for apeshit always

Lojik
03-13-2014, 02:54 PM
I was honestly more annoyed that asshole Xygoz didn't cough up a PE hammer so I can buff my crew, 8 straight kills without one I'm about to bug report it!

Um doesn't that drop from Silverwing

Kergan
03-13-2014, 02:56 PM
Err yeah. Hmm, could have sworn is was Xygoz but that's the spear. Regardless! Shit aint dropping.

Twainz
03-13-2014, 02:56 PM
Um doesn't that drop from Silverwing

Technically it doesn't drop off any dragons now. Its a legacy item as far as Kergan is concerned :D

vouss
03-13-2014, 02:57 PM
Sirken probably rolled into Phara Dar's room and seen those two wurms sitting in the wall and thought to himself "hmm, mobs spawn points being bugged into walls, where have I seen this before?" (Hint... has something to do with a Nihilum officer and CT pot mob, golem wand mob, and pained soul PH).

freez
03-13-2014, 03:10 PM
nilly gotta play dirty

still cant win

Kergan
03-13-2014, 03:17 PM
It seems to be making you upset that we're not upset, and for that I apologize.

freez
03-13-2014, 03:21 PM
yes stating a fact = upset

lals

freez
03-13-2014, 03:22 PM
you guys spawned mobs in walls, it was dirty, so u lose. gg.

Kinamara
03-13-2014, 03:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/azNsf4m.png

Kergan
03-13-2014, 04:04 PM
you guys spawned mobs in walls, it was dirty, so u lose. gg.

http://therealday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/23379018.jpg

Stasis01
03-13-2014, 04:12 PM
A life? you need one.

Twainz
03-13-2014, 04:17 PM
A life? you need one.

I have a life pal. Currently at my job getting paid to post on internet forums. Pretty sweet gig if you ask me.

Juhstin
03-13-2014, 04:17 PM
Is this real life?

Kergan
03-13-2014, 04:19 PM
Is this just fantasy?

Clark
03-13-2014, 04:21 PM
http://guyism.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/George_Costanza_quote_lying.png

lol

Kergan
03-13-2014, 04:38 PM
Derp. Just realized that image said LIFE not LIE. Explains the comments following it.

freez
03-13-2014, 04:39 PM
ya that went over my head

i must b dum

Kergan
03-13-2014, 04:40 PM
I fixed it.

Awwalike
03-13-2014, 06:09 PM
1 bedroom .5 bathroom

Colgate
03-13-2014, 06:41 PM
kergan has posted 11 times in this thread with over 400 words in each post

but he isn't mad guys

sprinkle16
03-13-2014, 06:50 PM
Gratz rebels on showing the server it can be done without nihilum.

I just wish people didn't flush their integrity for easy loots. Nizzar is such a disgusting piece of shit, this server could be great if it wasn't for him and his bullshit RMT Ring.

Anyone in nihilum should stab themselves in the stomach with a sword.

Stalos_
03-13-2014, 07:04 PM
kergan has posted 11 times in this thread with over 400 words in each post

but he isn't mad guys

We aren't upset... WE aren't upset.... WE ARENT UPSET!

Kergan, Say it all you want. I know the Disciple is mad.

If he mad, the Zerg is mad.

fiegi 8.0
03-13-2014, 07:19 PM
rallyd, tune, and nizzar all dirty whistles - nothing they spew on these forums can be believed.

congrats azrael on killin vp mobs under the 120 man zergs nose

Feniggles
03-13-2014, 07:39 PM
On another Note grats on 4 am VS and the other trash lol. We will gladly run right to VP and u and RD can hand hold during repops for sev, all our wars have epics anyways.

how many of your wizards have epics?

quido
03-13-2014, 07:40 PM
The gear doesn't make the player. Feniggles proves this.

BrobbVZ
03-13-2014, 07:41 PM
(1), You Feniggles :) hehehehehehehe

Derubael
03-13-2014, 07:54 PM
We are human beings, we make mistakes.

A petition was sent in and we arrived in VP. We see two mobs planted in a room that normally has only PD. We assume they are bugged, and the mobs are de-popped. While we are still in the room, the group of players is hit with a train and wiped out. Before we are able to ascertain how those mobs aggro'd, they had reset, so we were unable to check their hate-list.

We knew there were two players FD outside the door, and we wanted to rule out an opposing forces train as a possibility for the aggro. 2 or 3 players were res'd. Upon zoning in, the wyrm that paths near the door aggro's the force again. The pathing on that wyrm is bugged, and in the process of aggroing people through the door, he paths back into the hallway and aggro's the rest of the mobs in the room (thus the train that previously wiped the group). This train wipes the group again, and two players receive res's. This would be our mistake. VP is a no-csr zone, and even though the players died to a bug (mobs should not aggro through doors in VP, as it is an indoor zone and LoS Aggro checks should apply), after the pathing test was complete, the res'd players should not have been re-res'd.

We did not res an entire raid. We did not open any doors. The mobs were de-popped because we believed them to be bugged. After realizing what had actually happened, we weren't even sure it was a legitimate tactic, but later decided it was. You can extrapolate your own conclusions from what happened, but do not come here or go in game and insinuate that a GM is affiliated with any guild. Sirken and myself are not allowed to have player characters on either server - to suggest that one of us is playing for any side is ridiculous and untrue.

Furthermore, if you do firmly believe there is evidence of favortism being shown, this forum is not the place to air those grievances. We have a petition forum, and if you don't trust that, Nilbog or Rogean's PM box, where those kinds of concerns can be sent. I am unsure as to where these additional circumstances and accusations of favortism are coming from (several of you have voiced concern that there have been multiple 'sketchy' happenings), because as far as I know this is the first time this has occurred.

We are not infallible. Sometimes we make bad calls, or are flat out wrong. We ask that people take this into account before making blanket statements in regards to our decisions.

Feniggles
03-13-2014, 07:54 PM

im here for the pve

Feniggles
03-13-2014, 08:09 PM

dunno what makes yousay that, we've never fought

Sirken
03-13-2014, 08:13 PM
didnt read looks like some ass-covering bullshit at a quick glance tho

ill restrain from saying what a quick glance says about you. Derubael and i made a mistake. and we felt it was important to acknowledge and apologize for that mistake. that is all.

Feniggles
didnt read looks like some ass-covering bullshit at a quick glance tho

read it, good guy +1

Kergan
Thanks Derubael. We all understand you are human beings that make mistakes just like anyone else. This was certainly an odd situation and despite the fact the outcome was not favorable for us I believe you and the other staff members did a commendable job handling the situation, most importantly after the mistake was realized.

Just a game boys, no reason to get bent out of shape.

Bazia
03-13-2014, 08:14 PM
Why do you care about VP shenanigans Chewie?

I'll remind you what's important when I get back and load up big Bartsimpson.

We'll rape Unrest so fiercely newbs will be asking Mrbigs for support.

Feniggles
03-13-2014, 08:14 PM
ill restrain from saying what a quick glance says about you. Derubael and i made a mistake. and we felt it was important to acknowledge that mistake. that is all.

glad you dorks waste your time on us, thank you

Sirken
03-13-2014, 08:15 PM
glad you dorks waste your time on us, thank you

you ninja quoted before my edit!

but for real, we do the best we can, we arent going to be right 100% of the time because nobody is perfect. but when we screw up, we will admit it, and we will apologize for it.

Bazia
03-13-2014, 08:16 PM
Sirken's a good guy, wish he was back on red all the time like the ole days instead of bargaining blue server rotations

quido
03-13-2014, 08:17 PM
Did we ever establish whether or not sim repops reset all mobs, or just raid mobs? If all mobs, should a sim repop reset spawned mobs in VP?

Kergan
03-13-2014, 08:19 PM
Did we ever establish whether or not sim repops reset all mobs, or just raid mobs? If all mobs, should a sim repop reset spawned mobs in VP?

Thought you raided a lot on blue? Simpops (TM) just do raid targets friend.

Kergan
03-13-2014, 08:20 PM

but for real, we do the best we can, we arent going to be right 100% of the time because nobody is perfect. but when we screw up, we will admit it, and we will apologize for it.

What you've done here is all we can ask of you.

quido
03-13-2014, 08:21 PM
I haven't logged blue in weeks. I'm not generally familiar with the state of zones I'm raiding in before I'm there, though, anyways.

Kergan
03-13-2014, 08:23 PM
I just know what Nizzar allows me to know.

Colgate
03-13-2014, 08:41 PM
what happened to rogean's non-disclosure policy of gm decisions?
p.s. SAY IT

went out the window when he broadcasted that he was deleting holocaust and banning leader/officers/members involved in the same exploit that nihilum had been doing for 3 weeks straight

Twainz
03-13-2014, 08:46 PM

So can we get looted deleted and PD repoped :D

Feniggles
03-13-2014, 08:51 PM
went out the window when he broadcasted that he was deleting holocaust and banning leader/officers/members involved in the same exploit that nihilum had been doing for 3 weeks straight

are you still going to be talking about this ten years from now when your're in your twentys?

Fame
03-13-2014, 09:09 PM
I just know what Nizzar allows me to know.

make that your sig imo :D

heartbrand
03-13-2014, 09:13 PM
VP is an outdoor zone FYI, hence why you can SOW there and why there's no LoS from doors

Rallyd
03-13-2014, 09:26 PM
This was a gigantic mistake from GM's, Sirken knows exactly how VP works, he handles CSR in VP on blue day in and day out. Using the excuse that its an indoor zone so thats why you decided that their spot was supposed to be safe, and since it wasn't, you CSR rezzed their clerics 3 seperate times, and depopped mobs that would aggro them.

Your lack of knowledge of Everquest mechanics is simply outrageous.

Sirken
03-13-2014, 09:26 PM
what happened to rogean's non-disclosure policy of gm decisions?
p.s. SAY IT

guild wide punishments (or other very large scale banwaves) have always been made public. not sure why thats the part that has u so rustled since it hasn't happened on red since November 2011.

NOVEMBER 2011.

move on pal

Feniggles
03-13-2014, 09:31 PM
This was a gigantic mistake from GM's, Sirken knows exactly how VP works, he handles CSR in VP on blue day in and day out. Using the excuse that its an indoor zone so thats why you decided that their spot was supposed to be safe, and since it wasn't, you CSR rezzed their clerics 3 seperate times, and depopped mobs that would aggro them.

99% of this server doesnt or wont take responsibility for thier actions sirken and deru acknowledged mistakes were made. not much do to but move on

Tecmos Deception
03-13-2014, 09:31 PM
Thought you raided a lot on blue? Simpops (TM) just do raid targets friend.

I thought that, on blue anyway, they repop all normal mobs like 2 minutes after the earthquake stuff?

Sirken
03-13-2014, 09:40 PM

you should probably put on your safety goggles and helmet before continuing to read this post. Since you're obviously new around here, or have a learning disability that prevents you from absorbing or retaining information, i'm gonna toss you a bone because i don't feel it's fair to pick on folks with your condition.

for years VP has been non-CSR, and so Sirken and the rest of the CSR staff not only did not handle CSR policy in VP day in and day out as u so colorfully stated, but in actuality the CSR staff was more or less supposed to stay out of the zone unless there was a legit server error. starting roughly 5 weeks ago, the raid drama on blue came to an end, and VP was deemed a CSR zone. now, as Rogean has already posted, Sirken has been very busy working on a RL (remember that?) project, and was literally only popping on to stay in the loop during January and February.

people didnt do VP on live prekunark on my server, so i missed that experience on live. im not allowed play here, and quit shortly after kunark was released, so i missed that experience on p99.

so please, tell me again where Sirken accumulated this vast vault of VP knowledge. and i mean, you're right, how fucking outrageous am i to think an indoor zone inside a flipping mountain with no windows, no doors, not even a mailbox, would be an in door zone? i know, i know, clearly kurupt power tripping nazi scum bundle of sticks jewish meatball.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-chEyM6hkaWk/T_WSr9IBspI/AAAAAAAADfE/6cdhCx1WrLY/s640/jimmies-consider-them-rustled.jpg

Colgate
03-13-2014, 09:44 PM
guild wide punishments (or other very large scale banwaves) have always been made public. not sure why thats the part that has u so rustled since it hasn't happened on red since November 2011.

NOVEMBER 2011.

move on pal

this "guild wide punishment" idea was stated nowhere in the non-disclosure policy

not rustled, just merely pointing out facts about the history of the server

looking forward to another post by a staff member such as yourself where you actively attempt to alienate the dwindling population left in this community :)

still waiting on that group exp bonus that you assured everyone would be in weeks ago, but judging by red99's track record, we won't see it in until 6 months after the server hits single digits nightly

Fame
03-13-2014, 09:46 PM
emotion

Sirken
03-13-2014, 09:51 PM
looking forward to another post by a staff member such as yourself where you actively attempt to alienate the dwindling population left in this community :)
still waiting on that group exp bonus that you assured everyone would be in weeks ago, but judging by red99's track record, we won't see it in until 6 months after the server hits single digits nightly

and i am looking forward to delivering that post ;)

soon. its all been approved and sent to Alecta, do not talk shit about Alecta, ever. as soon as its done, its going in. and as soon as that happens, we'll tell you. if thats not quick enough, please visit the petition forum and request a full refund.

<3
Sirks

Rallyd
03-13-2014, 09:52 PM
now, as Rogean has already posted, Sirken has been very busy working on a RL (remember that?) project, and was literally only popping on to stay in the loop during January and February.

And just magically happened to be able to log on the absolute second an Azrael member petitioned (probably hanging in TS), and immediately rez their clerics 3x and despawn mobs causing them a bit of trouble.

Fame
03-13-2014, 09:53 PM
Let it go dude

Colgate
03-13-2014, 09:55 PM
And just magically happened to be able to log on the absolute second an Azrael member petitioned (probably hanging in TS), and immediately rez their clerics 3x and despawn mobs causing them a bit of trouble.

you actually have a mental illness

shut
the
fuck
up

fiegi 8.0
03-13-2014, 09:55 PM

seek help, immediately

ain't even joking

Humerox
03-13-2014, 09:56 PM
dude. they already explained themselves and they didn't have to. sirken is straight-up...always has been. give it a rest.

quido
03-13-2014, 09:57 PM
Rallyd top5 maggot on box

Sirken
03-13-2014, 10:01 PM

http://i.imgur.com/s5DALSq.gif

SamwiseRed
03-13-2014, 10:02 PM
jesus rallyd, step away for real. reaching stasis levels of emotional investment on an elf sim.

carli
03-13-2014, 10:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/s5DALSq.gif

lololol

kylok
03-13-2014, 10:04 PM
Rallyd's jimmies are rustled at a level the likes of which I have never seen.

edit - also, see sig

Faerie
03-13-2014, 10:08 PM
Posting so the thread shows up in my thing.

Feniggles
03-13-2014, 10:10 PM
shit happens

SamwiseRed
03-13-2014, 10:10 PM
can i see your thing?

lite
03-13-2014, 10:11 PM
wow. Staff comes forward and gives not only a long drawn out explanation of why things were perceived a certain way, but also deliver an apology.

And this is the treatment you bring forward? Get a grip, man.

heartbrand
03-13-2014, 10:12 PM
Looks like azrael intentionally and knowingly attempted to deceive the staff. Should be a raid suspension and loss of items IMO, but I'm just a sideline observer here.

kylok
03-13-2014, 10:14 PM
Looks like azrael intentionally and knowingly attempted to deceive the staff. Should be a raid suspension and loss of items IMO, but I'm just a sideline observer here.

got prof?

Humerox
03-13-2014, 10:14 PM
Posting so the thread shows up in my thing.

so. wide. open. for. punning.

but i won't, lol

lite
03-13-2014, 10:19 PM

remember that guild you served forever... Oh wait, you still do. By recruiting nonstop while being the majority of the server, they've ensured anyone outside of nilly gathers very minimal exposure to VP, and thus has limited knowledge. Can't be too surprised about people having misunderstandings of the zone, and arriving at alternative conclusions. You should know better, as we thought you'd be an asset when we went to VP, but it turns out all you knew was how to AFK at the zoneline as knowledgeable players brought dragons for you to mallet.

Shit happens, pras the staff.

Watch the video, we killed PD with no assistance. ( thank god u weren't there to fuck it up this time ) Luckily I dont see Phara Dar being on your allowance ever... so don't worry about it.

If nihilum didn't have such historically disgusting whistles, perhaps other assumptions would have been made. Just my 2 cents.

Colgate
03-13-2014, 10:20 PM
need video lank

lite
03-13-2014, 10:21 PM
need video lank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6fy-IYNeJk

Courtesy of Jibeknn a great recruit from Red Dawn.

Humerox
03-13-2014, 10:22 PM
remember that guild you served forever... Oh wait, you still do. By recruiting nonstop while being the majority of the server, they've ensured anyone outside of nilly gathers very minimal exposure to VP, and thus has limited knowledge. Can't be too surprised about people having misunderstandings of the zone, and arriving at alternative conclusions. You should know better, as we thought you'd be an asset when we went to VP, but it turns out all you knew was how to AFK at the zoneline as knowledgeable players brought dragons for you to mallet.

Shit happens, pras the staff.

Watch the video, we killed PD with no assistance. ( thank god u weren't there to fuck it up this time ) Luckily I dont see Phara Dar being on your allowance ever... so don't worry about it.

If nihilum didn't have such historically disgusting whistles, perhaps other assumptions would have been made. Just my 2 cents.

clawing through the spin in your post to grats you on your kill is hard. but grats. :D

heartbrand
03-13-2014, 10:24 PM
Didn't you wipe about five times to PD in the last two weeks? Didn't you use Selos repeatedly there for months to train, hence knowing it was an outdoor zone? Haven't you pulled there for months and months to do faction and farm spells? Didn't you spawn those very same wurms at the ent before to surprise Nihilum? Yaw ok. Sounds believable for sure.

lite
03-13-2014, 10:26 PM
Didn't you wipe about five times to PD in the last two weeks? Didn't you use Selos repeatedly there for months to train, hence knowing it was an outdoor zone? Haven't you pulled there for months and months to do faction and farm spells? Yaw ok. Sounds believable for sure.

Only engage to PD before this was the one where you ran in first before the bard got CoH'd, instantly got charmed and fucked what should have been an easy kill. The most unbelievable part was I was narrating every part of it, and making it clear I wasn't there yet. Sitting at the zone in and having dragons brought to you, with no idea of how they got there.... Easy mode. Turns you into a shit player.

Leaving Nilly was your chance to expand your Horizons and take on a challenge, good job throwing that opportunity away.

6 Attempts at Phara Dar ? Do you think Nihilum would actually allow that ?
Lmfao .... I guess they've been letting you eat out of their hand for so long now, that you've become deluded as far as how they treat actual threats.

PS watch the beginning of the video and observe beastagor so you can see how charm is handled. Will come a long way incase Azrael ever decides to let you do VP. a year + of uncontested VP, and you couldn't even manage that.

Doors
03-13-2014, 10:30 PM
Serious mad up in this thread.

Feniggles
03-13-2014, 10:37 PM
Only engage to PD before this was the one where you ran in first before the bard got CoH'd, instantly got charmed and fucked what should have been an easy kill. The most unbelievable part was I was narrating every part of it, and making it clear I wasn't there yet. Sitting at the zone in and having dragons brought to you, with no idea of how they got there.... Easy mode. Turns you into a shit player.

Leaving Nilly was your chance to expand your Horizons and take on a challenge, good job throwing that opportunity away.

Lmfao .... I guess they've been letting you eat out of their hand for so long now, that you've become deluded as far as how they treat actual threats.

PS watch the beginning of the video and observe beastagor so you can see how charm is handled. Will come a long way incase Azrael ever decides to let you do VP. a year + of uncontested VP, and you couldn't even manage that.

dont worry hb this toxic fuck is a month from quitting again anyway

lite
03-13-2014, 10:44 PM
dont worry hb this toxic fuck is a month from quitting again anyway

:)

Humerox
03-13-2014, 10:44 PM
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r254/Humerox/7inxp_zps2b1b3f5a.jpg

Nizzarr
03-13-2014, 10:47 PM
Sword of rile -- Jizzar
Shroud of veeshan -- Plagueis
Shield of elder -- kinetic

and thanks!

Feniggles
03-13-2014, 10:47 PM
Didn't you wipe about five times to PD in the last two weeks? Didn't you use Selos repeatedly there for months to train, hence knowing it was an outdoor zone? Haven't you pulled there for months and months to do faction and farm spells? Didn't you spawn those very same wurms at the ent before to surprise Nihilum? Yaw ok. Sounds believable for sure.
best was watching azrael with 30 people mostly 60's wipe to talendor, didnt red dawn just kill it with 18 or 19 mostly 55's? btw nihilum killed the talendor they wiped to and got double dragon heros.

Rallyd
03-13-2014, 10:50 PM

I completely agree with Heartbrand, these guys have spawned wurms on the entrance many times before in an attempt to fuck with our raids, then they go cry to GM's knowing that if they did anything they would be making a mistake. That kind of deception should be dealt with.

kylok
03-13-2014, 10:56 PM
I completely agree with Heartbrand, these guys have spawned wurms on the entrance many times before in an attempt to fuck with our raids, then they go cry to GM's knowing that if they did anything they would be making a mistake. That kind of deception should be dealt with.

cool story bro - can you prove said intention to deceive?

Barladore
03-13-2014, 10:57 PM

lololol lite spitting hot fire.

Humerox
03-13-2014, 11:05 PM
cool story bro - can you prove said intention to deceive?

argumentum ad ignorantiam

denied

Awwalike
03-13-2014, 11:26 PM
rallyd kill yourself you fat nerd virgin who makes fun of his own brothers disability

lite
03-13-2014, 11:27 PM
lololol lite spitting hot fire.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BRhr6C9CUAIA16p.jpg

Imago
03-13-2014, 11:36 PM
A+ thread.

Feniggles
03-14-2014, 12:55 AM
thank you admins, you guys take so much shit for doing a volunteer job

vouss
03-14-2014, 01:01 AM
After being in Red Dawn I can attest to Checkraise's complete lack of knowledge regarding the mobs he "main tanked" for 6 months? And now after being in VP with nihilum two spawns in a row I can see why. Literally 35 people AFK at the zone in while at most a group of six people hand feed people the dragons. Warm bodies in PvP and PvE

Nizzarr
03-14-2014, 01:09 AM
Pretty obvious Azrael played the GMs here.

There should be repercussions to use GMs like that.

iiNGloriouS
03-14-2014, 01:16 AM
https://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vp/image/1388/18/1388183889488.gif

Fame
03-14-2014, 01:19 AM
Only feelings of betrayal can elicit this type of emotionally laden response http://i.imgur.com/EWdGWfZ.gif

iiNGloriouS
03-14-2014, 01:21 AM
Only feelings of betrayal can elicit this type of emotionally laden response http://i.imgur.com/EWdGWfZ.gif

Ok a much better gif.

Fame
03-14-2014, 01:24 AM
pretty proud of this one haha

Colgate
03-14-2014, 01:35 AM
Pretty obvious Azrael played the GMs here.

There should be repercussions to use GMs like that.

remember when you got caught red handed dragging nagafen into walls for almost a month and you just lied about it over and over and slipped amelinda money under the table so that holocaust would get punished and you wouldn't?

haha

heartbrand
03-14-2014, 01:42 AM
remember when you got caught red handed dragging nagafen into walls for almost a month and you just lied about it over and over and slipped amelinda money under the table so that holocaust would get punished and you wouldn't?

haha

you realize rogean is the one who punished holocaust not amelinda?

iiNGloriouS
03-14-2014, 01:43 AM

haha

http://i.imgur.com/57hNmaV.gif

Polz
03-14-2014, 02:06 AM
I remember in an RD raid Heartbrand asking which he should use; Defensive or evasive. Still not sure if he even raided with Nihilum or was just a master AFKer.

Everyone's missing the point. Only other guild to get PD aside from Nihilum, Azrael. Only guild to continuously compete against, resist, and persist against Nihilum, Azrael. Only other guild on server to have earned all their progression, Azrael.

So to Red Dawn members, how have you earned your way?
http://i.imgur.com/0GA0a9E.png

DrRoach
03-14-2014, 02:07 AM
the gm's do the best fucking job they can, they admitted to a mistake LET IT FUCKING GO

Yagebasto
03-14-2014, 02:25 AM

the child was never around then, he only heard stories of the great naggy banning

Doors
03-14-2014, 02:26 AM
Azrael basically bailed on RD leeched members then decided to fuck them over when CT was up and Nihilum wasn't there. Maybe if the guild wasn't full of douchebags RD wouldn't be allied with Nihilum.

Oh well though. RD still wipes out dragons and Azrael can't kill shit when there's actual competition. Going to be the same story in Velious.

mostbitter
03-14-2014, 02:31 AM
Apologies without actions are just excuses.

Colgate
03-14-2014, 02:32 AM

if it weren't for the amelinda "not seeing the dragon in the wall despite watching them kill it", nihilum would have been punished too

Labanen
03-14-2014, 02:40 AM

Shit happens, its just a game. Being human and big enough to stand up and admit a mistake makes you better than 95% of the people that plays this box btw :-)

Colgate
03-14-2014, 02:42 AM
the child was never around then, he only heard stories of the great naggy banning

http://i.imgur.com/zDvEHwX.png

Xantille
03-14-2014, 02:46 AM

Bite your tongue, cwall was dominating calf quest and snake highway, making gains while you fools were asleep

mostbitter
03-14-2014, 02:47 AM
no he hadn't gotten a free aon on his level 1 yet and had been refusing to actually play the game until he got a character handed to him for no effort. funny now that he talks shit about people taking the easy road

kylok
03-14-2014, 02:51 AM
So many rustled jimmies in this thread - delivers.