PDA

View Full Version : 12 Hour Lockout Clarification

arsenalpow
03-12-2014, 04:34 PM
So the full repop happened at roughly 4am EST. When does the 12 hour lockout get lifted, 4pm EST? Does the 12 hour lockout begin when your first mob is killed? So for example BDA kills Talendor at 4:30am or something, then we killed Trak a couple hours later, would that mean when Talendor falls off our bag count at 4:31pm we could then kill another target?

This question was asked to Derubael, who didn't know, this needs an answer.

Erati
03-12-2014, 04:42 PM
We had this same question in our officer forums.

Ty for posting this, would love an answer.

Rogean
03-12-2014, 04:51 PM
12 hours from repop timestamp

arsenalpow
03-12-2014, 05:00 PM
thank you sirrrrrrrrrrr

Yaolin
03-14-2014, 10:15 AM
There was a Earthquake repop a few Sundays ago, a lot of mobs were in window when it happened. Does the 2 Mob Bag-limit apply to mobs that spawn after the repop in their normal window?

Example.... Earthquake happens... AG kills Talendor and Maestro..... Talendor is still in regular window and pops again within a couple of ours..... Would AG be allowed to kill any mob that didn't spawn with the Earthquake Repop? Do they count towards the bag-limit since they aren't re-pop mobs?

Thanks!

Striiker
03-14-2014, 11:18 AM
Yaolin,
About a week ago, I sent your guild leader a detailed explanation of the raid mechanics which was based upon the simulated server reset re-pops on sunday two weeks ago (roughly). I also made this available to you elsewhere. Please get with your guild leader and have a read. It's pretty self-explanatory.

Short answer. No, the bag limit does not apply to the normal spawns.

Yaolin
03-14-2014, 02:16 PM
Thanks, I know exactly what the P99 rules are and how they work and have followed them without any questions since they came out. I wanted to see Rogean state it so it could be set in stone. I don't need anything explained to me, others do. Thank you for your informative e-mail and post, hopefully others will find it useful.

Striiker
03-14-2014, 03:16 PM
I apologize Yaolin. Obviously you took offense to my post when none was intended. I'm just trying to help out here. Please refer the others that you mentioned to the explanation provided as it should help them out.

Also, the standard re-pop vs simulated server re-pop cycles are independent as was clearly evidenced on the Sunday in question as no guilds were raid suspended for exceeding their bag limit of 2 while killing more than 2 mobs within 12 hours of each other. Taken, BDA and TMO all killed more than two mobs within 12 hours limited to two simulated server reset re-pops plus some normal cycle spawns.