PDA

View Full Version : Great server

Fame
03-12-2014, 12:09 AM
This server is the best, an environment that fosters possibly the most immersive mmo experiences to date. You will never have to worry about finding groups, grief, or slow experience. The journey is totally worth it and I can guarantee sunshine and rainbows every step of the way. You will find a rich community, a caring and understanding developer team and cake and pie. You will also never have to worry about telling your friends why you play on 15 year old elf sim, because they're probably already there. This server launched with 600+ population! Many have come none have gone and that is because of the tremendous effort that goes into making this dream come true. Bush knocked down the towers and this entire post is a lie.

Azure
03-12-2014, 12:15 AM
Slow EXP getting you down? Try <Nihilum> power leveling services.

For a mear 1kdkp credit debt. We'll catch you up to velious raid level immediately! No wait time. Easy application. We will take almost ANYONE.

May pay back DKP lone on a per raid basis of 70% of all dkp earned.

Not federally insured!

Squire
03-12-2014, 12:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFeHZCzaxZ4

Imago
03-12-2014, 12:32 AM
cake and pie.

Punch and pie.

Fame
03-12-2014, 12:46 AM
No one drinks punch because of juice lips, the same lips that probably led you to this community out of shame and desperation.

Potus
03-12-2014, 12:47 AM
Crushbone full of people. Framerates down to 10, can't even find a mob.

Fame
03-12-2014, 12:51 AM
No one drinks punch because of juice lips, the same lips that probably led you to this community out of shame and desperation.

I didn't really mean that, was just lashing out. Imonlyhuman.mp4

Stasis01
03-12-2014, 01:17 AM
I don't regret a minute on Red99, best spent time of my life, and it will only get better.

Eslade
03-12-2014, 01:24 AM
This server is the best, an environment that fosters possibly the most immersive mmo experiences to date. You will never have to worry about finding groups, grief, or slow experience. The journey is totally worth it and I can guarantee sunshine and rainbows every step of the way. You will find a rich community, a caring and understanding developer team and cake and pie. You will also never have to worry about telling your friends why you play on 15 year old elf sim, because they're probably already there. This server launched with 600+ population! Many have come none have gone and that is because of the tremendous effort that goes into making this dream come true. Bush knocked down the towers and this entire post is a lie.

So wait, bush didn't knock down the towers?

Fame
03-12-2014, 02:35 AM
Should probably edit that but I'm gonna let it ride, .

Swish
03-12-2014, 05:32 AM
3 blues for the mail quest at level 1, used to be a full level on blue.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4718467072/hBF7C25E1/

Tecmos Deception
03-12-2014, 06:48 AM
You really will bitch about anything, won't you Swish?

I mean, seriously. This is normally the post location where you would post a goat headbutting a kid. Except that this time, YOU were the one complaining about a classic mechanic not suiting your preferences instead of the one posting the gif.

Fame
03-12-2014, 07:16 AM
You really will bitch about anything, won't you Swish?

I mean, seriously. This is normally the post location where you would post a goat headbutting a kid. Except that this time, YOU were the one complaining about a classic mechanic not suiting your preferences instead of the one posting the gif.

http://www.workplacebullying.org/multi/img/colbert-solidarity1.gif

sprinkle16
03-13-2014, 06:58 PM
I like juice

juice lips fine

dethbringre
03-13-2014, 07:48 PM
I always thought I'd have time to level me up a little project ranger to 22 for panic animal when velious releases, but the thought of grinding out a hybrid these days is rough.