PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Disarming swinging blades in Sol A doesnt actually stop them

Fromage
03-11-2014, 01:28 AM
Was skilling up disarm trap in sol A on the axe blades, whenever I got a successful attempt, they still didn't stop swinging.Also, apparently you could press the "U" button to get a skill up from trying to disarm, doesn't seem to work here. Video and SS to follow! (This is important for Velious)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OMPm_fRQUQ&feature=youtu.be

ep 12 2003 at 10:32 PM Rating: Decent
Murdocc
45 posts
Ok if you want to get this skill up, go to Sol A and click on the Axe like Iteck said. Mine went from 1 to 100 in 5 minutes-very easy. This is fastest and easiest way to do it.

Easy way to get Sense/Disarm traps up
QuoteReply
#7 Aug 11 2004 at 2:42 AM Rating: Good
DavivMcD
Sage
374 posts
I don't know about Sol B, but the axe in Sol A definitely does not have a limit. I got up from 75 to 200 on it.

As it is, I get " must click on a target" to use "U" to trigger skill.

kanras
06-30-2014, 07:45 PM
Was skilling up disarm trap in sol A on the axe blades, whenever I got a successful attempt, they still didn't stop swinging.

Fixed, pending update.

Also, apparently you could press the "U" button to get a skill up from trying to disarm, doesn't seem to work here.

Fixed, pending update.

Note that you can now mouse click / "U" these properly, but the sense and disarm traps skills will ignore them completely.