PDA

View Full Version : Level 12+ Wizard solo spots

Caffeen
03-10-2014, 06:41 PM
Hi everyone, I'm looking for good spots to level where I can just nuke one mob down and then med. Basically I work from home and I get way too distracted by this game doing things the efficient/"right" way, so methods like quad kiting that require extended periods of active playing are out for now. (But I'd still like to be able to make some progress without detracting too much from my productivity.)

Ideally something where I can earn a bit of money would be great, since I'm new to p1999 and poor.

Any suggestions are much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Nytch
03-10-2014, 08:28 PM
Sister camp in l Fay two single pulls ams 1 double pull, 6 min re spawn. Sounds like you could nuke down the two single pulls and when you get back they will be re spawned anyway, hard to find it uncapped but since you work from home other people might also be at work...

element08
03-10-2014, 10:27 PM
I think a 12 wiz would be a little low for sisters in lfay. Check out the 6-minute bard diet on the wiki though, seems up your alley. Pretty simple, come back every 6 minutes to blow up a bard. Once you get a few more levels you can start doing 1-2 spawn guards for cash or sisters.

Lojik
03-10-2014, 10:37 PM
Bandits in WK are pretty good, can turn in sashes for OK exp and some bronze weapons too if you need pp for your spells.

Brandonian10
03-10-2014, 10:50 PM
I took my wizard to level 14 I think just nuking down lions in EC and medding behind that inn between the orc camps. Oasis is also decent around that level but the amount of other players can be annoying... Scarecrows in West Karana weren't bad for the teens, and I highly doubt you would have competition. These spots won't get you a lot of cash but in your 20's and 30's you can start porting and quadding mammoths in Everfrost.

Nytch
03-11-2014, 09:34 AM
Sister camp in l Fay two single pulls ams 1 double pull, 6 min re spawn. Sounds like you could nuke down the two single pulls and when you get back they will be re spawned anyway, hard to find it uncapped but since you work from home other people might also be at work...

I killed the 2 front sisters in Lfay at 12 solo. Gets scary if you get a couple resists in a row though...

Whoop
03-11-2014, 09:40 AM
Skellies at entrance to Najena could work. Good zem and sell the bonechips for decent money

Caffeen
03-11-2014, 03:43 PM
Good suggestions, guys, thanks! I actually settled on the safe room in Kurn's, since I can single pull one then med there, and the ZEM is huge. Any suggestions for when I leave at 18/19?

Malone88
03-11-2014, 05:57 PM
12 may be a little low for sisters.

However, 4 minos in Steamfont (near LFay Zone) are all single pulls and dark blue to level 12 Wizzie.
Sell them mino axes and buy some spells...;)

There are also plenty of dark blues in Steamfont mino cave valley area.
Ebon Drakes, Harpies, Earth Elementals, etc should be dark blue. Just
pull them to the wall and nuke them down. Watch out for Mino Hero.

Aborath
03-11-2014, 07:15 PM
12 may be a little low for sisters.

However, 4 minos in Steamfont (near LFay Zone) are all single pulls and dark blue to level 12 Wizzie.
Sell them mino axes and buy some spells...;)

There are also plenty of dark blues in Steamfont mino cave valley area.
Ebon Drakes, Harpies, Earth Elementals, etc should be dark blue. Just
pull them to the wall and nuke them down. Watch out for Mino Hero.

This. Steamfont is the bee's knees for that level range.

Nagash
03-11-2014, 07:28 PM
This level (sometime even sooner) is were I move to Kurn with all my toons, can't be beaten.