PDA

View Full Version : many RD say they Want Azrael gone..

laite
03-10-2014, 02:38 PM
I don't think anyone here will try and pretend that the allowance and hand holding are anything other than the product of Azrael being around. Or you think nilly randomly decided that you are these really cool dudes and they should help you out ?

What would you do with Azrael gone exactly ? What's the plan? Do you really think you'd see another Severilous ? Have you so quickly forgotten the hours upon hours of Planar corpse camping ?

Make a good case as to why Nilly wouldn't put you right back down on your knees if we were to go away, and I will consider disbanding Azrael.

Mac Dretti
03-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Azrael has record for most alliances/hand holding on the server

And the record for most failures

Sektor
03-10-2014, 02:45 PM
All 3 guilds should merge and we shall have world peace.

SamwiseRed
03-10-2014, 02:47 PM

Lol'd in public bathroom, good one

Kergan
03-10-2014, 02:49 PM
You did more damage to their guild as their allies then we did as their enemies.

Everyone wants you gone.

Fame
03-10-2014, 02:58 PM
What is the desired outcome of thread for OP?

Kergan
03-10-2014, 03:00 PM
What is the desired outcome of thread for OP?

Hopefully an excuse to quit. More likely an excuse to whine more.

freez
03-10-2014, 03:43 PM
Pras Azrael!

Twainz
03-10-2014, 03:45 PM
Azrael wouldn't be such a problem if they could keep their mouths shut sometimes. You guys talk so much shit its ridiculous. Maybe instead of boxing, burning discs and plugging. You could try fighting winning or losing and being humble about it. Don't get me wrong, I like to talk shit too. Azrael just takes shit talking to a whole new level and its pretty sick.

freez
03-10-2014, 03:47 PM
rustled?

Chortles
03-10-2014, 03:48 PM
fatboy is rustled

Twainz
03-10-2014, 03:48 PM
I cannot be rustled. Unless you dangle a twinkie in my face and never let me have it.

HippoNipple
03-10-2014, 03:49 PM
Without Azrael Nihilum wouldn't have incentive to help RD.

Without Azrael RD would have been strong enough to take some pixels by force.

Azrael split up the forces outside Nihilum and can't comprehend how things aren't going their way.

freez
03-10-2014, 03:49 PM
u complain about people calling u fat then joke about ur fat with a twinkie joke

smart

Chortles
03-10-2014, 03:50 PM
he not the sharpest tool in the shed

Pikrib
03-10-2014, 03:52 PM
I don't think anyone here will try and pretend that the allowance and hand holding are anything other than the product of Azrael being around. Or you think nilly randomly decided that you are these really cool dudes and they should help you out ?

Nah i'm sure they dislike us, but they really really hate you.

What would you do with Azrael gone exactly ? What's the plan? Do you really think you'd see another Severilous ?

Honestly we probably wouldnt be allied with Nihilum atm. You seriously screwed us over when u left, and reformed Azrael after hearing about simulated repops. You took the majority of lvl 60's with you. You broke the alliance all in the name of Pixel lust. Lite you need to take responsability for your actions. You made your bed now sleep in it. I'm sure we could get another Sev i'm not sure Az ever will though.

Have you so quickly forgotten the hours upon hours of Planar corpse camping ?
Didn't you guys CC Ryrgim the other day after he repeatedly asked for LnS? Do you really think your any better than Nihilum?

Make a good case as to why Nilly wouldn't put you right back down on your knees if we were to go away, and I will consider disbanding Azrael.

I think they would try to put us right back down. I'm not saying they wouldn't, but as you say in OOC constantly "In the new age of simulated repops" They can't get all the mobs its just not possible.

I dont want Azrael disbanded. Yoiur kinda like the PK's on RZ it just wouldn't be as much fun with you guys not around. Azrael is the reason I always have my resist buffs up. With out you guys I wouldn't wear resist gear.

Can you please stop shitting up the forums now though this is getting old.

Twainz
03-10-2014, 03:53 PM
u complain about people calling u fat then joke about ur fat with a twinkie joke

smart

If I really cared what people on the elf forums thought, I wouldn't of told people I was fat. Can you say, Attention Whore?

quido
03-10-2014, 03:54 PM
how fat r u

freez
03-10-2014, 03:55 PM
fat attention whore

confirmed

Twainz
03-10-2014, 03:55 PM
how fat r u

6'2 330

Andis
03-10-2014, 03:56 PM
I cannot be rustled. Unless you dangle a twinkie in my face and never let me have it.

I lol'd heavily

Mac Dretti
03-10-2014, 03:58 PM
I think the real proof of rustled is when people resort to irl over a game of might and magic

Twainz
03-10-2014, 04:13 PM
I think the real proof of rustled is when people resort to irl over a game of might and magic

They have to pass the time on those plugs somehow.

Liten
03-10-2014, 04:41 PM
Don't want Azrael disbanded, never did. This was directed to RD, but as nilly member, the main reason I had very little respect for RD before this, is some of the members who's back to Az now. The constant forumquest you're on with trash talking, trolling and trying to influence GMs makes me dislike the guild as a whole, even if I do have plenty of friends within your ranks.

If Azrael were to disappear again, which it has done so many times before. I'm sure we'd fight RD more again, but with a lot more respect then before and without the intentions to block them from any end game.

I might be wrong, but that's how I see it.

/mysig

Faerie
03-10-2014, 04:51 PM
Twainz doesn't give a fuck 'bout that phytic acid.

Juhstin
03-10-2014, 04:52 PM

Genedin
03-10-2014, 04:55 PM
...so fucking hackneyed.

Xantille
03-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Given the recent server 'improvements,' I seriously doubt anyone wants anybody gone. If they do, they're a goddamn moran

quido
03-10-2014, 06:01 PM
Yes, Azrael is the one guild that goes to the GMs with their issues.

ya morans

Mac Dretti
03-10-2014, 06:04 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6325736192/h5A4A2381/

Labanen
03-10-2014, 06:27 PM
Happy to have 3 guilds alive and kicking. Just spend the better part of my evening chasing people around everfrost while some RD alts screwed around with Vox, it was pretty funny. Died once, but got one of those elusive cleric kills later...

No I dont want whole guilds off the server... just a select few players, as they drive new ones of it - the way i see it anyway. After a couple of years on this server its hard not to be biased though.

Gaffin 7.0
03-10-2014, 06:28 PM
u guys care wayy too much about a video game

Kazi
03-10-2014, 06:30 PM
Pvp is one thing but Azrael brings guns to knife fights and it quickly gets old. Not to mention the plugging, the poor sportsmanship, corpse camping, it's all really boring and I have no respect for it.

Humerox
03-10-2014, 06:31 PM
Hit the nail on the head. I would PvP with Red Dawn, but I would be mindful with the fights I pick as to not hurt the already fragile server population.

Would I wipe out a level 30-40 group trying to exp in SolB with my 60? Nah.

Would I wipe out a level 60 in range PLing a group of noobs? Probably not.

Would I fight a 60 in a PvE camp that I myself am after? Yes, most certainly.

PvP needs an objective, whether it is the thrill of an even fight, or to get pixels. The whole mentality of being a pro pvper by catching someone exping with a 1 shot wonder class (Rogue/SK) or running around with a gank crew, is really a pathetic notion and serves no purpose. Besides, Chewie has already won the 1 shot wonder game ;)

Players that did that back in the day would have been challenged by the server population and were hunted down by friends/guilds of the players being ganked, as well as other players in the zone who are exping. Unfortunately this server is not classic and we need to be a better community to keep people playing.

This.

Nihilum understands PvP. Azrael griefs and calls it PvP...and they truly don't understand why it hurts the box, or that there's even a difference. They never will, either. But...that's their game. They don't realize that come Velious they will be totally insignificant unless they change. What they do is OK through Kunark...but Velious will curb stomp them.

freez
03-10-2014, 09:08 PM
they gonna hate the best

Squire
03-10-2014, 09:11 PM
azrael pvp, in my experience, has consisted of multiple 51+ fungi wearing, tstaff monks harrassing an exp duo or trio of bronze and gossimer wearing low 40s, and then plugging if said group manages to get one of them to 40%. rinse and repeat for a week straight.

i had actually duoed with a few untagged people that mentiined thqt due to their focus on pvp, they had wanted to join az, until that. now theyre in rd.

Kazi
03-10-2014, 09:13 PM
Don't forget the oor healers and hasters, Squire. Can't have those even fights.

For all the shit about 18v82, the way they zerg xp groups is epic. We're dragons dawg!

freez
03-10-2014, 09:14 PM
azrael pvp, in my experience, has consisted of multiple 51+ fungi wearing, tstaff monks harrassing an exp duo or trio of bronze and gossimer wearing low 40s, and then plugging if said group manages to get one of them to 40%. rinse and repeat for a week straight.

i had actually duoed with a few untagged people that mentiined thqt due to their focus on pvp, they had wanted to join az, until that. now theyre in rd.

guess what it was like for az when we started out 2 years late vs nilly?

man up son

freez
03-10-2014, 09:15 PM
new tagless people get so angry when they get killed

am i the only one who chose sides depending on who was able to wax my ass?

Buhbuh
03-10-2014, 09:17 PM

What would you do with Azrael gone exactly ? What's the plan? Do you really think you'd see another Severilous ? Have you so quickly forgotten the hours upon hours of Planar corpse camping ?

hey, you almost get it now. 10 steps behind, always.

Buhbuh
03-10-2014, 09:19 PM
guess what it was like for az when we started out 2 years late vs nilly?

man up son

might be because you made it public you disliked them to the point of wanting to dethrone/ wipe them off the server?

seems like a natural response, shrug

freez
03-10-2014, 09:23 PM
yes, i started playing this server because i hated nihilum, who i never heard of or anything..

lol

quido
03-10-2014, 09:24 PM
yes bubba, let's take every bit of rhetoric encountered in this game completely seriously

ya moran

Colgate
for several weeks, nihilum would dedicate multiple groups to ruining dentists' exp groups from 52-60

we didnt cry about it, we didnt think we were being griefed

we stuck it out, got ourselves to 60, and played the game until we realized that this server was still bullshit because of the staff, not the playerbase

tldr deal with it you bluebie faggots

freez
i mean what does he expect "competition" to do?

guard you while u kill dragons?

o wait..

rofl

Buhbuh
03-10-2014, 09:38 PM
for several weeks, nihilum would dedicate multiple groups to ruining dentists' exp groups from 52-60

we didnt cry about it, we didnt think we were being griefed

we stuck it out, got ourselves to 60, and played the game until we realized that this server was still bullshit because of the staff, not the playerbase

tldr deal with it you bluebie faggots

that's pretty much the definition of being griefed. whether or not you thought so doesn't really change that. seriously doubt you went through that harboring indifference towards nihilum, considering you're probably one of the most antagonistic toward them (not that i disapprove).

quido
03-10-2014, 09:39 PM
bubba, your lack of disapproval means everything to Colgate I'm sure

Ames who?
03-10-2014, 09:40 PM
Lol'd in public bathroom, good one

I'll hold your wiener while you type

Buhbuh
03-10-2014, 09:40 PM
oh, you didnt know ive been trying to suck his dick all this time?

retard

Faerie
03-10-2014, 09:43 PM
Azrael can let everyone know how manly and impervious to grief they are if they want to. I don't think it bothers anyone, it's just kinda silly and won't be bringing them in too many new applicants.

We're playing a video game with elves and unicorns. No one here is hardcore. And that's okay :)

freez
03-10-2014, 09:45 PM
welcome to pvp server

are you going to

a - join people who constantly fail to gank you with a lvl/gear advantage?

b - join people who constantly kick your ass in pvp

i joined b

Humerox
03-10-2014, 10:00 PM
welcome to pvp server

are you going to

a - join people who constantly fail to gank you with a lvl/gear advantage?

b - join people who will constantly grief your ass in pvp until velious comes out and since they don't know the first thing about blueing it up a little will have scrub gear and won't affect anybody anymore.

c - join people who can play both sides of the street pretty well.

i joined b

Fixed.

freez
03-10-2014, 10:03 PM
Fixed.

ya nilly has a gr8 track record of c

not even sure who u are after playing here for two years so

heartbrand
03-10-2014, 10:25 PM
You bought your character, freez, who was already level 50.

krazyGlue
03-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Peas many naked kills tonight immersion all time high

freez
03-10-2014, 10:41 PM
You bought your character, freez, who was already level 50.

i played a necro to 39, bought freez at lvl 44 and retired the necro

wannacryaboutit?

freez
03-10-2014, 10:43 PM
the clique im referring to was from vztz anyways.

but nice try to undermine me like i never saw any exp on freez.

Gaffin 7.0
03-10-2014, 10:45 PM
lay off the meth dawg

freez
03-10-2014, 10:47 PM
sry gaffin i havent done enough drugs in my life to give me a permanent tick like u were blessed with

Gaffin 7.0
03-10-2014, 10:49 PM
sry couldnt tell by your 80lb body in rl pic

freez
03-10-2014, 10:51 PM
u sound jealous

need me to find a tight suit to finish this?

Chortles
03-10-2014, 11:24 PM
lol Gaffin been shooppin at the thrift store all his life ***** would not know a proper suit if a fat bitch dressed him in it

Poor 4 lyfe

freez
03-11-2014, 12:48 AM
***** would not know a proper suit if a fat bitch dressed him in it

Poor 4 lyfe

lol ;(

Pudge
03-11-2014, 01:24 AM
Heh. I always wanted rd to thrive and be a place for ppl new to the server to gear and level and learn pvp. I always suggested to new players to join rd to get started on the server. Only now do I understand that they actually hate us and want us to die while all I hope is they thrive. Probably indoctrinated hate learned from HB and terp. But while the "hate" they spew is mostly for show, I think the hate from the new guys is genuine. (Not only from new guys in RD but also in nilly..I won't name names)

You guys this is a pvp server... we're here to pvp no need to get mad about it. I never joined nilly cause they were the zerg and I always believed in doing the right thing for the server- trying to promote fun pvp.

I guess for ppl new to eq pvp, maybe the first few times they get killed they're like OMG THIS IS SRS BZNESS I HATE THAT GUY, AND EVERYONE HE KNOWS. Because the penalties of dying in EQ are pretty harsh? Maybe they're just more immersed in general so theyre more hateful? As a vet of eq pvp I guess i cant really find any hate for anyone.. just consider it my duty to try and make for a fun server where ppl can have have good pvp. And don't understand why an alliace of 85 people on a 120 man server would be hi-fiving over the fact that they don't have to pvp for their pve. If you'd rather not pvp, why aren't you on blue?

mostbitter
03-11-2014, 01:29 AM
It's the leadership in Azrael who will cheat and steal from their members who inspire such feelings. Ya'll run around talkin as much shit as your fingers let you about other people being scum and then you do everything you accuse them of doing. People are going to not want to have anything to do with that. You also are in a guild where people try to convince people they are making bad decisions by ganging up on them and calling them faggots, bluebies, or holding their gear hostage.

quido
03-11-2014, 01:31 AM
Azrael leadership has always done right by me. If you feel you've been screwed by them, you're probably a fuckwad who had it coming.

Telron
03-11-2014, 01:33 AM
Azrael leadership has always done right by me. If you feel you've been screwed by them, you're probably a fuckwad who had it coming.

Lolz.

freez
03-11-2014, 01:45 AM

vouss
03-11-2014, 01:46 AM

Colgate
03-11-2014, 02:06 AM
my favorite one is when people say you don't get loot if you don't give your info to lite

the only people that have ever had access to colgate are titanuk, lasher, kringe/hughman/chuck maybe?

have received every item colgate could want outside of VP and plane of sky(which i simply won't stomach)

on the other hand, you have nihilum where, if you're absent for a few months, the first thing nizzar will say to you when you join teamspeak is "your password is wrong, i need to get the gear back that we gave you before, what did you change it to?" and if you refuse to comply, he will do things like kick you from the guild, log on your blue server account to steal items that he feels are suitable payment, try and delevel any characters of yours he has access to, etc.

mostbitter
03-11-2014, 02:14 AM
Kinda funny considering that Lite and Powered just stripped a bunch of fungis off of me for not wanting to throw in with Heartbrand. I think the real difference is that you can talk lite into giving you items even though you have no legitimate loyalty to him, won't take a tag and would turn on him in a moment if Kringe asked you too.

Buhbuh
03-11-2014, 02:18 AM
that's interesting, pudge.

from my perspective i've always seen azrael's morale coming and going in waves through many different incarnations, but each time the players come and go in waves as well. seems like 90% of nihilum are just old azrael, force, classic players that got worn out from the resistance being so inept.

nihilum has done some pretty nasty shit to stay on top, but Lite hasn't been able to play the same chess game. from what i've seen, you pals really lack the will to function without him present and at the helm calling the shots. he's a micro manager, and he has trouble delegating responsibilities to other people, which slows you down to a standstill. i've made these comments to all of you while in the guild (which you all agreed with), and to Lite himself.

dont get me wrong, the "resistance" is an ideal/ desired position for me, but i don't think Lite is the person, historically, to make shit happen. he lacks the tenacity/ know how. and there's no blaming him for that, he's new to the game. but he's gotta learn when to step down and control himself.

i also came from force. 80% of those players quit the game entirely, and a few joined nihilum after working with Lite in a larger context beyond just attacking nihilum together. i think the only person you retained from our guild after classic is knife?

when lite wasn't around it was basically up to agatha or me to light a fire under you guys to move or do something meaningful or to work together with people not originally in your guild (force people). and it hardly ever worked. the only raid we tried was trakanon and that mass pvp at the zone in was pretty much over the moment checkraise zoned in and salem, as our MA, decided to wait until a caster zoned in to engage (they staggered casters zoning in for about 45 seconds). the good thing with that loss was you guys completely changing your class makeup for PvP purposes, and it's been successful in that regard.

but it was a shit show overall. too many bad decisions made too late.

freez
03-11-2014, 02:43 AM
t. i think the only person you retained from our guild after classic is knife?

could you please explain to me who the fuck this guy named brobb is? i just spray him with piss and swamp water and he just keeps coming back

????????????????????????????????????

Buhbuh
03-11-2014, 02:56 AM
i think the only person you retained from our guild after classic is knife?

dictionary

brobb's impetuousness does not apply.

Colgate
03-11-2014, 03:18 AM
it has been public knowledge since day 1 that my loyalty lies with the dentists crew and that i play with azrael because we share the common interest of seeking out pvp on a pvp server

if dentists came back, they are all aware that i would play with them as another individual unit on the server, and that i would keep all the items that i received(except for slathar's dragon hero bracer) because i earned them

but yeah sure tunak, continue being a mad faggot who spams phones over items that did not belong to you, which you got banned for l o l

Barladore
03-11-2014, 03:38 AM

iiNGloriouS
03-11-2014, 03:39 AM
it has been public knowledge since day 1 that my loyalty lies with the dentists crew and that i play with azrael because we share the common interest of seeking out pvp on a pvp server

if dentists came back, they are all aware that i would play with them as another individual unit on the server, and that i would keep all the items that i received(except for slathar's dragon hero bracer) because i earned them

but yeah sure tunak, continue being a mad faggot who spams phones over items that did not belong to you, which you got banned for l o l

Tell Kringe, Landadar and Twerk say hi :D

freez
03-11-2014, 04:09 AM
which u got banned for

let that sink in ur anus

Bazia
03-11-2014, 07:10 AM
Yeah some of you guys are right, Nihilum has always known the difference between PVP and grief.

They have never routinely went through Sol B and cleared out groups of level 30s and 40s for months abusing the no pvp level range there.

Never happened.

Zoolander
03-11-2014, 07:23 AM
on the other hand, you have nihilum where, if you're absent for a few months, the first thing nizzar will say to you when you join teamspeak is "your password is wrong, i need to get the gear back that we gave you before, what did you change it to?" and if you refuse to comply, he will do things like kick you from the guild, log on your blue server account to steal items that he feels are suitable payment, try and delevel any characters of yours he has access to, etc.

nizzar never asked my password and if he would ever do, I would deguild immediately (which I doubt will ever happen cause he is a straight up guy)

so tell us, where are u getin those fairy tales from ?

Tradesonred
03-11-2014, 08:18 AM
Nizzar did ask me for the manastone i camped myself because "it belongs to the guild" after i mentioned i might quit because im bored

Im not on the nihilum is the devil camp because frankly i think the ratio of assholes is even bigger on Azraels side but yea

For example, that manastone was had when eximo let me camp the eye with him although he was there first and could have said ive got the camp, wait your turn

That sort of thing was few and far between in greedy Az (In Az/FF, I was told manastone was not a shaman item and was asked to camp it and put like 6th in queue over the azrael inner circle even though they werent even there camping it)

Sektor
03-11-2014, 08:36 AM
Azrael dying as we speak, let them cry on the forums, soon members will be joining Red Dawn for Velious.

Smedy
03-11-2014, 08:47 AM
when my friend left for vacation while being in nihilum nizzar was working all angles to get access to his account, when friends he had in nihilum said the duke was out for blood he changed his password in haste which resulted in the problem he has now, locked out from his own account due to nizzar trying to steal pixels he earned while in the guild

Tassador
03-11-2014, 08:53 AM
How many max alts do you all need to feel that you won eq????

mostbitter
03-11-2014, 09:04 AM
Nizzar did ask me for the manastone i camped myself because "it belongs to the guild" after i mentioned i might quit because im bored

Im not on the nihilum is the devil camp because frankly i think the ratio of assholes is even bigger on Azraels side but yea

For example, that manastone was had when eximo let me camp the eye with him although he was there first and could have said ive got the camp, wait your turn

That sort of thing was few and far between in greedy Az (In Az/FF, I was told manastone was not a shaman item and was asked to camp it and put like 6th in queue over the azrael inner circle even though they werent even there camping it)

Azrael wasn't even a guild during this point in the server, try again you lying scum bag.

Tradesonred
03-11-2014, 09:18 AM
Azrael wasn't even a guild during this point in the server, try again you lying scum bag.

Allrite, pay close attention, this is how mostbitter works.

When hes trying to hide something that makes him look bad, he will try to paint his adversary in a bad light.

So although i mentioned FF (Founding fathers) which was basically an older version of Azrael (Andis was the one to put me in queue and said manastone wasnt a shaman item) he says i am lying because hes trying to paint me in a bad light.

Dont worry mostbitter, i wont bring up how you rolled on a fungi you werent even gonna wear vs a guild shammy again and how karma is a bitch and you lost 2 of em to lite.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/7L0S/mace-windu-say-what-again/image.png

Flowz
03-11-2014, 09:27 AM
when my friend left for vacation while being in nihilum nizzar was working all angles to get access to his account, when friends he had in nihilum said the duke was out for blood he changed his password in haste which resulted in the problem he has now, locked out from his own account due to nizzar trying to steal pixels he earned while in the guild

So let me get this straight, just so i understand it a little bit better.

1) Your friend was notified by friends that someone was out for blood so HE changed his password that HE gave out in the first place.

2)Now said person cannot remember the password HE changed it to, So might as well blame it on someone else because your friend was too retarded to write it down or remember it or use one he already uses somewhere else?

3) Or here is a better idea, don't give your password out if you have the memory of a goldfish, or just dont give it out at all, seems to solve some of the problems. Cant blame someone else for your friend not remembering HIS password, that's laughable

mostbitter
03-11-2014, 09:32 AM
Allrite, pay close attention, this is how mostbitter works.

When hes trying to hide something that makes him look bad, he will try to paint his adversary in a bad light.

So although i mentioned FF (Founding fathers) which was basically an older version of Azrael (Andis was the one to put me in queue and said manastone wasnt a shaman item) he says i am lying because hes trying to paint me in a bad light.

Dont worry mostbitter, i wont bring up how you rolled on a fungi you werent even gonna wear vs a guild shammy again and how karma is a bitch and you lost 2 of em to lite.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/7L0S/mace-windu-say-what-again/image.png

sick burn where you admit that I was right

Tradesonred
03-11-2014, 09:34 AM
sick burn where you admit that I was right

lol youre so pathetic man, you know that, right?

Labanen
03-11-2014, 09:34 AM
when my friend left for vacation while being in nihilum nizzar was working all angles to get access to his account, when friends he had in nihilum said the duke was out for blood he changed his password in haste which resulted in the problem he has now, locked out from his own account due to nizzar trying to steal pixels he earned while in the guildwho is this "friend" ?

heartbrand
03-11-2014, 09:51 AM
who is this "friend" ?

Kaahbal

Tassador
03-11-2014, 10:03 AM
So let me get this straight, just so i understand it a little bit better.

1) Your friend was notified by friends that someone was out for blood so HE changed his password that HE gave out in the first place.

2)Now said person cannot remember the password HE changed it to, So might as well blame it on someone else because your friend was too retarded to write it down or remember it or use one he already uses somewhere else?

3) Or here is a better idea, don't give your password out if you have the memory of a goldfish, or just dont give it out at all, seems to solve some of the problems. Cant blame someone else for your friend not remembering HIS password, that's laughable

Memory of a goldfish lol

Twainz
03-11-2014, 10:04 AM
Kaahbal

That guy that raged over not winning a CoF and came back a few weeks later, won a CoF then quit?

heartbrand
03-11-2014, 10:12 AM
That guy that raged over not winning a CoF and came back a few weeks later, won a CoF then quit?

Correct.

Pudge
03-11-2014, 10:32 AM
Um. FF was in no way Azrael. Heh 1 person in common doesn't make it the same guild

Tradesonred
03-11-2014, 10:37 AM
Um. FF was in no way Azrael. Heh 1 person in common doesn't make it the same guild

Wasnt lite in FF as well... well anyway Andis embodies the kind of cliquy environment you found at both guilds. Havent been with Az for almost a year though so things might have changed but i doubt it, seeing Lite and Andis swinging their e-peens around on the forums.

heartbrand
03-11-2014, 10:40 AM
Lite never played here in classic. Azrael didnt exist when manastone was in game.

Tradesonred
03-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Lite never played here in classic. Azrael didnt exist when manastone was in game.

Yeah i know, i was talking about founding fathers

My point was both were guilds where Andis was calling the shots

heartbrand
03-11-2014, 10:43 AM
Which is kinda the funniest part of the nilly hatred from Az. The people who should hate Nihilum, i.e., those of us who actually played here in classic and were in holocaust, are all in nihilum or RD, whereas those who never played here in classic when there was actual pvp on the server all have some irrational butt hurt. If those of us who actually got banned and were in holo have moved on, why can't the people who didn't even play here?

Tassador
03-11-2014, 11:06 AM
God the classic days were the best. /server reset

Nirgon
03-11-2014, 11:29 AM
which u got banned for

let that sink in ur anus

Chuckled and nodded

mostbitter
03-11-2014, 11:34 AM
dog pile on ecoli

LastBoss
03-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Which is kinda the funniest part of the nilly hatred from Az. The people who should hate Nihilum, i.e., those of us who actually played here in classic and were in holocaust, are all in nihilum or RD, whereas those who never played here in classic when there was actual pvp on the server all have some irrational butt hurt. If those of us who actually got banned and were in holo have moved on, why can't the people who didn't even play here?

Kungen was in IF at start and started nilly guild and he pvpd some and then quit when he was 60 that guild is based of his WoW guild and so he made it here.. and nilly is something you wont change even tho i think kungen is abit disapointed in :/ i dont know but thats what i get of the guild name and i like alot of ppl in nihi i have some friends in that guild and so dont even talk about you know anything HB becuse you dont :) SHITS CLASSIC!½

heartbrand
03-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Kungen was in IF at start and started nilly guild and he pvpd some and then quit when he was 60 that guild is based of his WoW guild and so he made it here.. and nilly is something you wont change even tho i think kungen is abit disapointed in :/ i dont know but thats what i get of the guild name and i like alot of ppl in nihi i have some friends in that guild and so dont even talk about you know anything HB becuse you dont :) SHITS CLASSIC!½

need some google translate on this one bros

1) Lovely aka Kungen quit @ 50, not 60, he never played here post kunark [other than a 2 day stint with his female ogre warrior]

2) I don't think you understood a single thing I said, and have literally no idea what the rest of your post means in my language

Zalaerian
03-11-2014, 12:22 PM

Barladore
03-11-2014, 12:37 PM

Hatred is a strong word for a video game. Ive been in force classic and azrael fighting nilly not because i hate them. Id just prefer to fight as an underdog, joining the zerg that has always been in control (since i started) never appealed to me. Its just a game.

Tradesonred
03-11-2014, 12:39 PM
Its just a game.

Its just a game.

Its just a game.

Faerie
03-11-2014, 01:21 PM

Holocaust was worse than Nihi, of course they wouldn't hate.

Mac Dretti
03-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Lolin at this thrad

Surstromming

vouss
03-11-2014, 01:31 PM
what, I was playing in Classic before Holocaust got banned? I just wasn't part of the guild. It didn't take much to see how negative Nihilum was for the server though, I was playing with chewie when there was like 8 people online, then 30 when a plane popped.

Lite also was playing during classic, I recall pvp'ing his bard in our mid 30's around the time heartbrand was quitting on a weekly basis. Starwars time?

heartbrand
03-11-2014, 01:32 PM
Yes, I recall Salem & Lite all the time in Guk / Sol B during classic and during the constant 24/7 pvp over naggy / evil eye, etc. o wait nope never saw either of u.

Sektor
03-11-2014, 01:33 PM
Yes, I recall Salem & Lite all the time in Guk / Sol B during classic and during the constant 24/7 pvp over naggy / evil eye, etc. o wait nope never saw either of u.

Mac Dretti
03-11-2014, 01:37 PM
Lite was like lvl 35 kiting butcherblock when server had 5 people pre kunark

Labanen
03-11-2014, 02:04 PM
Lolin at this thrad

Surstromming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-wQhSuf6mM

Eslade
03-11-2014, 02:13 PM
To answer the thread's title, I don't think anybody wants azrael to disband. You guys are where you need to be. On a personal note, some of you guys need to chill the fuck out and help the server once in a while.

Kergan
03-11-2014, 02:15 PM
No they are the only ones trying to help the server Eslade.

On a side note, would some day 1 player take it upon themselves to compose a brief written history of this server from as neutral perspective as possible? I'm a relative newcomer and it would be interedasting to hear the tales of yesteryear.

vouss
03-11-2014, 02:27 PM
I'm probably one of the best people to tell the tale considering I was present during Classic era but not affiliated to either of the high end contesting guilds, and remained an independent through a large portion of kunark as well.

Just an honest un-biased recalling of the early times of the server, ya know?

Kergan
03-11-2014, 02:31 PM
I'm probably one of the best people to tell the tale considering I was present during Classic era but not affiliated to either of the high end contesting guilds, and remained an independent through a large portion of kunark as well.

Just an honest un-biased recalling of the early times of the server, ya know?

Sounds good go for it!

Greegon
03-11-2014, 02:37 PM

o but he did ;)

http://i.imgur.com/QzYOfWg.png

heartbrand
03-11-2014, 02:39 PM
No they are the only ones trying to help the server Eslade.

On a side note, would some day 1 player taken upon themselves to compose a brief written history of this server from as neutral perspective as possible? I'm a relative newcomer and it would be interedasting to hear the tales of yesteryear.

Server launch was pushed forward despite numerous issues still needing correcting / being debated on forum such as the ruleset / resists / ac in pvp / YT, etc. Pop was 600~ approx on launch, but instantly plummeted without guard assist, terrible resists, etc. Wizards / Mages could one shot people as pvp nukes did 100% dmg in pvp, recharging was exploited for red wood wands, and mage swords procced like 1000x a second. People also exploited the "group member out of zone" bug to get full exp with a pet. Many of those bugs were fixed after these people exploited them to be 40+, and there was no repercussions for having done so.

Nihilum was formed out of IF / OOT, and downed Naggy. Holocaust was seen as more abrasive and "toxic" but weren't really that awful in hindsight, and prolly far tamer than Azrael is. They started slower, leveled slower, due to not knowing p99 mechanics and choosing mostly melees as opposed to Nihilum. Holocaust had their base of operations as Lower Guk with Nihilum being mainly in Sol B.

Eventually, Holocaust caught up in levels to Nihilum, and began shitting on them in mass pvp. It really wasn't even close. However, Holocaust was unable to down the dragon after the pvp due to pve inexperience on p99, and nihilum would just plug / camp out and wait for Holocaust to say fuck it and go to sleep, then slay the dragon.

When I joined Nihilum, we did Nagafen, and arguably exploited it. Nihilum claims it was bugged and that the GM's wouldn't reset Nagafen, despite numerous prior requests and exploit posts, and therefore said fuck it and killed him. I have no idea if that's accurate or not, but we killed Nagafen in tranix room where he didn't do his AOE's. I later left Nihilum and revealed how Nihilum killed Nagafen to Holocaust, who abused it in a rather blatant way, basically duoing Nagafen, as opposed to how Nihilum actually brought a raid and at least ostensibly tried to do it legit supposedly.

Holocaust did this two nagafens in a row, and all holocaust members online, even those lowbies and those not in the zone, were suspended for two weeks, and officers perma banned. A huge shit show took place on the forums, resulting in holocaust bans being undone, and multiple nagafen & vox loots from both guilds being deleted by Rogean based on some arbitrary decision of which dragons were killed legit and which weren't.

The way the decision was handled basically turned holocaust off to the server, and though they did come back 2 weeks later and shit on Nihilum in mass pvp again, they ended up wiping on Nagafen @ like 6% after Sojourner manastoned to low hp aggro pulling naggy on the raid, and most people rage quit forever. The only real other guild on the server, Uprising, all ended up merging with Nihilum, and nihilum became like 95% of the level 50 population on the server. The End. Nihilum dominated ever since as the pop had plummeted, and basically anyone level 42+ was effectively in the guild.

Holocaust tried to come back under Gongshow, but there were never enough people, and the only other guild Founding Fathers, took more interest in fighting Holocaust then working with them to fight Nihilum. There was a brief window where it seemed as though maybe Holocaust would put up a fight again, but an interesting call on CT DT Aggro by Amelinda [you were allowed to aggro him to grief on blue, but then it was changed on Red after prior approval due to basically the retarded grief of it] pissed off some people leading them to quitting. In my opinion, it really didn't matter as it was ridiculous to be able to bind under CT, and those people were really only playing over spring break and were going to quit anyway. Holocaust members would literally bind themselves under CT to run the DT Chain 24/7. Eventually, the few holocaust players left ended up joining Founding Fathers, we beat Nihilum for a few days in a row for Nagafen, but we were again never able to kill Nagafen, as Nihilum members would stay up till 4am bolting us through walls with mages and pelling our members on engage etc. This was incredibly demoralizing to FF as even though we won the PVP, they would relentlessly grief the raid until everyone got tired and had to go to sleep. People stopped logging on, and the server became literally single digit pop outside of raids. Nizzar quit around this time for D3 and the server had 1 person on @ some points during Euro hours.

Shortly before Kunark, Samwise returned and launched Vae Victus, a leveling guild, global ooc went in, and some newbs started trying the server out. I came back after a three month hiatus, helped Samwise out and ultimately tried to turn it into a raiding guild reformed as Red Dawn. Sometime around this point Lite, a level 30 something bard, showed up on the scene and asked to be an officer of RD. Never had heard of the guy but he kept pressing me on the subject so I officer tagged him. Kunark launched, 70~ nihilum killed VS day 1, and RD just tried to level up. It culminated in a draco kill and some progress in sky, but it eventually blew up due to tensions between myself, lite & noah. Lite made his own guild, I said fuck it and joined Nihilum, and that was that.

Eventually some holo players and other people returned, Azrael was able to unite every single person on the server not tagged Nihilum for about 10-14 days, and they stole a couple of trakanons and one static respawn day. Nihilum hadn't been contested in over a year, so they were lazy / weak and rolling with low numbers. This didn't last though as many burnt out vets returned for the PVP + the alliance of every1 not nihilum crumbled, and competition basically never happened again.

Sometime after that you joined the server and apped Nihilum.

The End, thanks for reading.

edit: there were also a lot of really questionable head scratching GM decisions made by Amelinda and other things as well, such as the basically zero GM / dev interaction with the server as pop continued to plummet, but then my essay would be another ten paragraphs long.

Greegon
03-11-2014, 02:40 PM
fark fail

http://i.imgur.com/e1ywajW.png

Greegon
03-11-2014, 02:44 PM
nother good one feel like if you guk'd in classic you have one of these

http://i.imgur.com/NzRdcpa.png

RIP kiester and helvetica good box pals

Labanen
03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
accusing Slathar of training ?! how dare you ?

lol

Greegon
03-11-2014, 02:49 PM
lol was just something ya had to deal with no hate here

Kergan
03-11-2014, 02:50 PM
Well fuck me I guess, I missed all the good stuff. All I get are these Azrael assholes :\

Mac Dretti
03-11-2014, 02:53 PM
Guk was the best

Barladore
03-11-2014, 03:04 PM
Well fuck me I guess, I missed all the good stuff. All I get are these Azrael assholes :\

Lol you are so ignorant. Your posts are just awful.

Juhstin
03-11-2014, 03:07 PM
Where is Chewie for all of this? He must have been busy banging bitches so he couldn't clear Guk of these scrubs.

Greegon
03-11-2014, 03:09 PM
chewie was there, was just a lot harder to lvl up back then had many good flower battles with brotherhood was fun times

heartbrand
03-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Here's a lot of pics from server history:

My day 1 on server, like week 2 of launch:
http://imageshack.com/a/img849/7263/maw2.jpg

Agatha/Mellow/HB/Cholk all guilded together, Tarran's corpse in the background, and my first pvp kill, awww yisss:

http://imageshack.com/a/img31/5879/amn.bmp

The controversial server changing killing of naggy, note Emumu saying trololol after the AE Call. Again, Nihilum PR claims that the staff refused to reset naggy. TBH after what I've seen here, I tend to believe them now:

http://imageshack.com/a/img46/410/ux1u.jpg

Easy Phinny Raid Not So EZ:
http://imageshack.com/a/img819/6447/5nuul.jpg

Faerie
03-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Holocaust was always a lot worse than Nihilum. They would train xp groups if they didn't have the numbers to kill and wanted the spot. Plus HB forgot about SotN :P

heartbrand
03-11-2014, 03:15 PM
The noble holocaust paladin, Keto, who soloed Nagafen, leading to the holocaust ban
http://imageshack.com/a/img23/292/czl4.jpg

The Good Guys:
http://imageshack.com/a/img802/8539/ssv1.jpg

This fight would be the last "hurrah" for Holocaust. Though we won this first fight to gain zone control, we didn't have enough to kill Nagafen. We would in a fatal error charge Nihilum outside in LS. Gongshow and many others quit this fateful day until later joining Nihilum, a year + later.
http://imageshack.com/a/img22/9373/oc44.jpg

The EvilEye was basically 24/7 pvp in classic:
http://imageshack.com/a/img268/1582/96tp.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img22/8681/49zi.jpg

Bind camping people, causing them to lose many levels, was a Holocaust signature classic:
http://imageshack.com/a/img20/2008/fhny.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img27/3391/4kjo.jpg

Failed Attempt @ Holo 2.0
http://imageshack.com/a/img713/695/ttn8.jpg

heartbrand
03-11-2014, 03:17 PM
Holo 3.0
http://imageshack.com/a/img829/5681/z3y1.jpg

The day smallmee got banned for the 1st time
http://imageshack.com/a/img41/3867/5v1w.jpg

The infamous Amelinda Crushbone GM Event:
http://imageshack.com/a/img542/4929/cpj0.jpg

heartbrand
03-11-2014, 03:23 PM
Bindcamping Rettiwalk
http://imageshack.com/a/img69/6803/z3nm.jpg

Tune finally slain in classic
http://imageshack.com/a/img20/5400/uob0.jpg

The 3 day Naggy Wars between FF & Nihilum:
http://imageshack.com/a/img839/5879/zwxr.jpg

Aftermath of Nihilum corpse camping Agatha:
http://imageshack.com/a/img542/2728/8zzh.jpg

Mellow being bind camped as he tries to click a rez to hate:
http://imageshack.com/a/img31/6623/riq7.jpg

heartbrand
03-11-2014, 03:33 PM
The infamous Sniffins:
http://imageshack.com/a/img560/5149/mnlt.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img853/8088/i3j2.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img577/8169/5xoq.jpg

Vae Victus, right before Kunark, Samwise's leveling guild that I took over
http://imageshack.com/a/img856/8585/4l67.jpg

Tunak didn't pay the Unrest PL Toll:
http://imageshack.com/a/img542/3052/bk9o.jpg

Nizzar down to VV:
http://imageshack.com/a/img691/728/zzp3.jpg

Day 1 VS for Nihilum:
http://imageshack.com/a/img163/3066/ux8a.jpg

Day I Took Over VV
http://imageshack.com/a/img845/1314/n64r.jpg

Red Dawn's first raid:
http://imageshack.com/a/img199/3553/og0t.jpg

Dracoliche down to RD, basically first raid mob dead to a non nihilum guild ever outside of exploited naggys:
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/6084/kjcp.jpg

Smedy
03-11-2014, 03:40 PM
there's some real juicy stuff in here http://coreserver.net/smedy/

http://coreserver.net/smedy/photos/Project%201999%20Red%202011-2012/EQ000618.jpg

http://coreserver.net/smedy/photos/Project%201999%20Red%202011-2012/EQ000515.jpg

http://coreserver.net/smedy/photos/Project%201999%20Red%202011-2012/EQ000599.jpg

if only we could wipe and restart, would be so much better u feels?

Sektor
03-11-2014, 03:45 PM
was in a few of those holo SSs pras.

heartbrand
03-11-2014, 03:46 PM
KoS down to RD:
http://imageshack.com/a/img854/2499/z2g5.jpg

Some fun RD vs Nilly PVP:
http://imageshack.com/a/img819/4963/u1ql.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img203/6546/3mqe.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img844/7987/aa7t0.jpg

Beginning of the End for RD 1.0 as drama got 2 be too much:
http://imageshack.com/a/img199/5066/0tp7.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img716/3226/hjcc.jpg

Birth of my Nilly Chanter Ricardo:
http://imageshack.com/a/img855/4615/1rbd.jpg

Apping Nilly With Salem's Approval:
http://imageshack.com/a/img836/4638/43d3.jpg

Doing Trakanon:
http://imageshack.com/a/img827/917/arm0.jpg

heartbrand
03-11-2014, 03:48 PM
Smedy Alliance RIP:
http://imageshack.com/a/img534/4703/36c8.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img33/5462/a3lb.jpg

heartbrand
03-11-2014, 03:50 PM
Revenge Very Sweet
http://imageshack.com/a/img706/38/izh7.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img23/268/5bot.jpg

Lite's Feelings On Chubs And Tomb/Advisor aka Dazed
http://imageshack.com/a/img822/9149/zqly.jpg

Taking CT From w/e Azrael was called then:
http://imageshack.com/a/img822/9149/zqly.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img59/5664/mbby.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img19/7466/lvm9.jpg

Salem & Dekane try to 2v1 my chanter in pve gear unbuffed:
http://imageshack.com/a/img547/1746/qvur.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img850/4661/tjbh.jpg

Zalaerian
03-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Tibberz looked so good in that first Holo pic in LS

Xantille
03-11-2014, 03:59 PM
Getting nostalgic seeing Chuck pvping

Tradesonred
03-11-2014, 03:59 PM
Bind camping people, causing them to lose many levels, was a Holocaust signature classic:
http://imageshack.com/a/img20/2008/fhny.jpg

lawl Bahamut, asleep at the wheel champ

Zalaerian
03-11-2014, 05:10 PM
Day 1 Red

http://i57.tinypic.com/33w7ija.jpg

Zalaerian
03-11-2014, 05:12 PM
eheh Jibeknn

http://i61.tinypic.com/15zm7mh.jpg

Zalaerian
03-11-2014, 05:15 PM
Holo "duoing" Naggy

http://i59.tinypic.com/zk04yo.jpg

Zalaerian
03-11-2014, 05:19 PM
Xant allah akbar'ing Nihi at portal in Fear

http://i62.tinypic.com/2055w6e.jpg

Xantille
03-11-2014, 05:37 PM
Xant allah akbar'ing Nihi at portal in Fear

http://i62.tinypic.com/2055w6e.jpg

*Allegedly*

vouss
03-11-2014, 06:13 PM
my first kill, clad in hand match patchwork armor

http://i.imgur.com/32P9mtU.png

level 2 pvp

http://i.imgur.com/gH4LGGO.jpg

the bitter rivalry between Brotherhood and Flowers Of Hapiness

http://i.imgur.com/xM4LNoV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Axe3fYD.png

Brotherhood and Flowers Of Hapiness (only 2 guilds left on server other the Nihilum, making 4 of 8 people online during prime time) hold hands to strike back against Nihilum untill Basiah left our merger guild < SUPER FRIENDS > and joined the plague.

http://i.imgur.com/7ze70nU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/a4Zekwl.png

sprinkle16
03-11-2014, 07:38 PM
nice storyboard

go get a job.

Faerie
03-11-2014, 08:09 PM
*Allegedly*

And now you're in the "anti-grief" guild :/

Sektor
03-11-2014, 08:14 PM
7 Founding Fathers vs 7 Holocaust (back when I was 45)

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1558/eq000034.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/eq000034.png/)

Runya attempts to grief Lethdar and myself on the freeport roof.

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/3812/eq000044.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/eq000044.png/)

Funny follow up quote from Runya about his guild (Founding Fathers)

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/3605/eq000046.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/eq000046.png/)

1v1 Bronkus vs Sektor inside Sol a and b zonelines:

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/5232/eq000047.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/831/eq000047.png/)

The Result:
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/963/eq000048.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/eq000048.png/)

More Founding Father pvp in Rivervale:

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3666/eq000052.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/441/eq000052.png/)

Follow up Quotes from Party:

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2756/eq000053.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/215/eq000053.png/)

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/6581/eq000054.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/eq000054.png/)

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/9522/eq000055.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/eq000055.png/)

Dinging Level 50:
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8468/eq000057.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/eq000057.png/)

Bazia
03-12-2014, 01:39 AM
So ashamed.

Clark
03-12-2014, 03:40 AM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6325736192/h5A4A2381/

lol

Kergan
03-12-2014, 03:27 PM
Pretty epic thread this is turning into. Makes me feel nostalgic even though I wasn't around.

Squire
03-12-2014, 06:27 PM
moar pix also wipe pls.