PDA

View Full Version : The Ogre Warrior Thread

Satanicmajestysrequest
03-10-2014, 12:03 PM
I have started an Ogre Warrior and now have him at level 8. I have acquired a full set of leather armor and a tarnished 2handed axe from looting and selling literally everything I picked up. I am leveling in innothule swamps now and was wondering, is there anywhere I could be getting better xp at this point? And is there any gear I should be looking out for or that I could easily get dropped off of a mob?

Yaolin
03-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Start killing humanoid mobs asap, they will drop better items that sell for more plat. Kill every bear you see for those HQ pelts. More to SRO/NRO/LGuk find some groups, meet some people, and have some fun.

Fett
03-10-2014, 02:19 PM
I have started an Ogre Warrior and now have him at level 8. I have acquired a full set of leather armor and a tarnished 2handed axe from looting and selling literally everything I picked up. I am leveling in innothule swamps now and was wondering, is there anywhere I could be getting better xp at this point? And is there any gear I should be looking out for or that I could easily get dropped off of a mob?

Around 8 I headed to the orc camps in WC. Getting out of Feerott/Innotule was the best thing I ever did. Many, many more people in WC available to group.

Neriak is just nearby if you need to sell/train. (There's a warrior trainer in Neriak, right?)

baalzy
03-10-2014, 02:27 PM
Also, in WC there are people who would probably throw some lowbie dungeon equipment at you for free.

Everytime I finish a dungeon crawl I head to a newbie area and start inspecting people & handing them stuff if they need it.

Satanicmajestysrequest
03-10-2014, 04:45 PM
All these are great ideas, although I am on the red pvp server. No EC tunnel full of people and no server full of people. Sorry I forgot to mention that guys