PDA

View Full Version : Torch of Alna

ozoden
03-10-2014, 11:01 AM
Just prior to the weekend, I turned in all of the components for the torch of alna to Vira in the temple of sol.

I am a 35 necromancer.

I had read in several different forums that non mag classes can turn in the proper ingredients to receive the items if wanted.

Necros should be able to use the mage focus item from inventory for the right click reclaim energy effect.

a P1999 forum to help back up my claim.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-129162.html

Also I did verify that the torch i turned in was Lore and Magic, I personally looted it from Najena. And as always I checked over all of the other components prior to any turn in.

The strange thing is, when I turned in the items to Vira she did not say anything. She didn't say I can not use these or you are not a mage etc etc. She just ate them and thats it.

Please refund the items so I may try again. Or hand me a torch of alna please :)

Thanks so much.

Ozoden
necromancer
35th level

ozoden
03-10-2014, 11:02 AM
Shoot posted this in wrong sub forum sorry. Please move to proper for me. Thanks much.

baalzy
03-10-2014, 02:36 PM
I did this quest ~2 weeks ago on my gnome necromancer (torch of alna) and did not have a problem. Were you using feign death (you shouldn't, no quests will work while feigned)?

I also did the shovel of ponz quest recently on an iksar with no problem.

There could be a chance someone handed her one of the items and then logged/ld'd or something and didn't hand all 4 of them to her at once. So then it bugged when you did your turn in.

You can post in the petition forum to see about recovering your quest items.

ozoden
03-10-2014, 08:29 PM
lol yes i often hand in quest items while fiegned death

/sarcasm off

no i wasnt feigned lol

I know i handed them in correctly and I did not receive

Eunomia
03-10-2014, 08:56 PM
This is not bugged. Moving to resolved.

Dangermouse
03-11-2014, 08:25 AM
I did this quest a few days ago with my troll shaman, worked ok for me.