PDA

View Full Version : LFG - Japan, Xeltor Tsukuyomi

miso1337
03-09-2014, 07:36 PM
Howdy,

Xeltor Tsukuyomi, level 27 DE necro, is my current main. I'd like to find some regular groups with others in my timezone or near it (Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, South Korea, China, anyone?)

About 200 bard lives have been claimed in my leveling as of late so please, think of the bards and /t me.

pic: me playing EQ on a bullet train ride to work.

http://i.imgur.com/eB6piVx.jpg

RAGN
03-09-2014, 08:23 PM
Nice! Sorry, I can't help though because I'm in the US. However, Good Luck!

Boilon
03-09-2014, 09:23 PM
From what I understand there has never been a strong presence of Asia/Oceanic players on this server. There used to be an Oceanic guild called Mari Kita, but I think they have since vanished. I am not sure if there is any guild of them now.. I suspect a lot of them are playing in various other guilds.

triad
03-09-2014, 09:28 PM
i think its mainy due to the fact that theres another server a few exp past classic that has a very strong population of that area on it i believe its storm haven. i know this doesnt help you but thats where they all are iirc

fuark
03-11-2014, 02:45 AM
Where in Japan are you bro!?

I'm on the north central coast and haven't personally found many other players in an Asian time zone. There is a guild with Singaporean players named Mari Kita I believe, but I haven't been on to see if they are still active. (Ah missed Asterid saying this)

miso1337
03-15-2014, 12:28 PM
Where in Japan are you bro!?

Live right on Tokyo bay.

Leeyuuduu
03-17-2014, 05:34 PM
Used to live in Sapporo and then Yokohama myself
The plus side is when you actually do find a good group there are some pretty nice camps available, due to the massive time difference..
Think your best bet would be to look for Aussies

lecompte
03-17-2014, 05:37 PM
Depends on if you play in the morning or evening. Morning for you (7AM) is primetime US I think. Maybe post the hours you play and that will help people find ya?