PDA

View Full Version : OOT Dwarves

Rhambuk
03-09-2014, 06:42 PM
So hit 29 the other day and im looking for good out of the way quad spots.

read the guide on the wiki and it said 3 dwarves in oot so i tried it. Decent experience except one of the dwarves seems to be on a different respawn timer? 2 respawn at the same time and the last still hasnt' repopped, in 2 respawns of the other dwarves.

just wondering if anyone else has come across this

Rhambuk
03-09-2014, 06:44 PM
and he just popped guess he is on a separate timer, garbage.

solduios
03-10-2014, 03:30 PM
hmm 29 lemme think on what I did for my wizzy on live... have you tried avaiks?

Wanna say they may be the right level could also try qauding Lake of Ill Omen or maybe over there?

Rhambuk
03-10-2014, 04:08 PM
I was in ot wasn't super in love with it.

aviaks in oot? or sk?

loio sounds like it might be worth a go

solduios
03-10-2014, 04:44 PM
I was in ot wasn't super in love with it.

aviaks in oot? or sk?

loio sounds like it might be worth a go

No I was thinking avaiks in karana in the tree city you can also do tech gnolls but they are prolly to high for your level?

There are also avaiks in LAKE RATHETEAR http://www.allakabor.com/eqatlas/lakerathetearmap.html one of those spots should work but I am a bit fuzzy on it was a long time ago.

You can bind your self in the Gypsy Camp in lake rathe if I recall correctly as well.

Rhambuk
03-10-2014, 04:52 PM
i ran through lake rathe, was some low 20's neros killing aviaks and the one i did get to con was green. ill try sk aviaks if i can find them open or semi camped.

solduios
03-10-2014, 05:10 PM
i ran through lake rathe, was some low 20's neros killing aviaks and the one i did get to con was green. ill try sk aviaks if i can find them open or semi camped.

Just watch some those birds are kinda magic resistant also may try the gnolls out side split paw but may be bit high yet and some of them run fast.

Faywind
03-26-2014, 11:07 PM
I am a lvl 30 wizard, currently quadding in LOIO...not the greatest spot but it's safe. Anyone else recommend some good quad spots at lvl 30?

Thanks in advance!