PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally PvP flagged, help please!

Satanspigglet
03-09-2014, 04:15 PM
Hello, I'm new to project 1999 and haven't played EQ since the early 2000s. I guess I wasn't aware that turning in the book to the priest of discord would PvP flag you. I put in a petition in game to get this removed, but also wanted to post on here in hopes that a GM would see and help me get de-flagged. Any advice on where to post so that this gets seen would be very helpful, thanks!

Skittlez
03-09-2014, 04:18 PM
Just delete your character and make one with the same name.

Satanspigglet
03-09-2014, 04:19 PM
As lame as it sounds, I really don't want to have to remake. I don't have much time to play, so the little experience I have, I'd like to keep. Have you heard of GMs removing the flag for people before?

myriverse
03-09-2014, 04:20 PM
^ That probably is the simplest solution.

For future reference, there is a Petitions/Exploits forum further down the main forum page.

Satanspigglet
03-09-2014, 04:21 PM
Ah, great, I obviously didn't look hard enough for that section, thanks very much!

myriverse
03-09-2014, 04:22 PM
And uh... welcome aboard!

Rararboker
03-09-2014, 04:22 PM
If your level 1-5, just remake your character. Way easier for everyone involved, including yourself.

Aeaolena
03-09-2014, 04:59 PM
You can un-PvP-flag yourself with the Priest of Order in North Qeynos.

You ask for the book of order (or something like that), he gives it to you, you turn it back in.

I am not on alot these days - but if you happen to see me online (Aeaolena) and the GM's haven't reversed the flag yet - I can get your character ported / guided to Qeynos to turn the PvP flag off.

Satanspigglet
03-09-2014, 05:13 PM
Thanks so much for the info and the possible port if I see you on :)

Tankdan
03-09-2014, 06:05 PM
Why would the GMs help if its resolvable in-game? http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54396

Jimjam
03-10-2014, 05:44 AM
Previously I flagged a guy for PVP and he lost the pvp flag after walking in/out of an arena. Try this as most towns have an arena some where and I imagine the bug is still in the game.

Lyrith
03-10-2014, 09:21 AM
You can un-PvP-flag yourself with the Priest of Order in North Qeynos.

You ask for the book of order (or something like that), he gives it to you, you turn it back in.

I am not on alot these days - but if you happen to see me online (Aeaolena) and the GM's haven't reversed the flag yet - I can get your character ported / guided to Qeynos to turn the PvP flag off.

Holy Crap! How did I NEVER know this?!

Xer0
03-10-2014, 12:52 PM
Why would the GMs help if its resolvable in-game? http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54396

idk, i remember doing this on classic live and, im not sure there was a priest of order, but I ended up having gms reverse it.

Frug
03-10-2014, 01:44 PM
idk, i remember doing this on classic live and, im not sure there was a priest of order, but I ended up having gms reverse it.

I spent a lot of time in Qeynos pre-Kunark Classic and don't remember the PoO. Which can be taken a couple different ways, all valid.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
03-10-2014, 02:22 PM
I spent a lot of time in Qeynos pre-Kunark Classic and don't remember the PoO. Which can be taken a couple different ways, all valid.

Yeah I specifically remember a GM making me run around and collect crap to unflag pvp.

Don't remember a priest of order.

Nubben
03-10-2014, 02:44 PM
I'm pretty sure there was no static Priest of Order NPC, but GM's would occasionally assume this role when people wanted to reverse their Discord flag. At least, this is what I was able to determine when I tried to research the Priest of Order a few months ago, because I also spent a ton of time in Qeynos back then and never saw him there. From what I read, the [GM controlled] Priest of Order would visit players in a few different zones, rather than just Qeynos.

Lyrith
03-10-2014, 02:50 PM
Glad a lot of people are saying this didn't exist, I was really starting to question my EQ knowledge there for a minute. =D