PDA

View Full Version : Can we talk like adults and have some actual moderation here?

Tradesonred
03-09-2014, 06:48 AM
Like, could mods stop locking threads like these:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142515

And start cleaning racist bait threads like these:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142004

A thread that is harrassing a person over her real life personal appearance when she already stated she was depressive:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142463

Thanks

thugcruncher
03-09-2014, 07:43 AM
this party's over

Bazia
03-09-2014, 09:16 AM
Leave soda alone she was nice to me in game

Azure
03-09-2014, 10:45 AM
Faerie always comes out of the woodwork to support ideas that kill the server pop, then she goes back the hole she came out of when things are set in place for a sure fire decline.

She was one of the main cheerleaders of xp loss in pvp and then vanished for like a year until some other issue was getting decided cant remember what

Not really sure whats her/his underlying motive but yea

^ definitely not adult, should I find moar?

Dood your the worst offender of this trades, fuck urself.

Tradesonred
03-09-2014, 10:48 AM
^ definitely not adult, should I find moar?

Dood your the worst offender of this trades, fuck urself.

Faerie and azure probably the same person

Squire
03-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Faerie and azure probably the same person

ive wondered that.

Barladore
03-09-2014, 11:14 AM
Sorry Azure I have you on ignore now so I can't read any of your posts. In a few months I'll take you off to see if you're stopped spamming nonsense.

I'm not sure whats more pathetic, having two forum accounts to troll back and forth on over thousands of posts OR relentlessly defending someone who clearly has no respect for you whatsoever.

Ames who?
03-09-2014, 11:35 AM
naw fgt

ClubnRed
03-09-2014, 11:58 AM
The server is ran by children, what do you expect? Listen to the streams lmao, its obvious what is going on here. Anyone with half a brain could see. Sony is closing in tho... :)

Tradesonred
03-09-2014, 12:04 PM
The server is ran by children, what do you expect? Listen to the streams lmao, its obvious what is going on here. Anyone with half a brain could see. Sony is closing in tho... :)

I might just do that now for comedic value after Sirken told me Derabuel was the only one on staff against the XP nerf, when Deru posted a long Op-ed 3 weeks before arguing that the nerf was absolutely necessary on red.

So either he doesnt know whats the position of Deru on xp nerf, or hes lying, or what, but whatever it is, its got some Benny Hill-esque whiff to it.

Bazia
03-09-2014, 12:17 PM
The plans and trajectory for Red99 change every 6 months based on whoever Sirken's current side kick is.

First there was Amelinda, who banned people for crude names, was anti /ooc, very hands on with suspending people for "grief" before the pnp, very inconsistent.

With Zade we finally got fast exp, /ooc, YT, etc. more of the eq deathmatch vibe.

Then with Alecta we got pvp resists fixes, tons of teams99 talk, and then a exodus of people from red99 assuming teams was a few months down the line.

Now with Deru we get reduced exp, threats of limiting or removing /ooc, talk of establishing low and mid game communities.

The problem is the lack of consistency of the goals, which results in a lack of consistency of population.

I'm not saying all the problems are staff related, but there is never the same vision or goals for this server for any extended period of time which results in constant population peaks and dives.

Sirken pal, just spend 3 months and come up once and for all what your vision for this server is please god. Classic style like blue, or VZTZ style.

Everytime the vision changes there is more legacy problems including, endless alts from fast exp, people who now are addicted to /ooc and will not play without it, etc.

Need the final decisive decisions mang, oh yeah and relaunch once you've made them.

Bazia
03-09-2014, 12:17 PM
^

Longest post I've ever made on the internet

hehehe sorry

Bazia
03-09-2014, 12:34 PM
chortled

Faerie
03-09-2014, 12:36 PM
I miss Amelinda and her hard stance on stupid names.

Azure
03-09-2014, 12:39 PM
Except for 3 out of 4 of those sidekicks the community should be fucking happy they are getting attention.

Yet ya'll come on here and bitch because your personal grand plan for a thriving AoN market is not being catered to.

Bazia
03-09-2014, 03:17 PM
bitch cuz server is being chain sabotaged, intentionally or not

can't keep changing your mind on what u want this server to be every 4 months, well u can but we see what happens to the population every time you decide to roll out huge policy changes

pick something, stick to it for at least a year or so jeez

Bazia
03-09-2014, 03:22 PM
chortled

Potus
03-09-2014, 04:06 PM
Here's where we're at on the server

Step 1: Nerf Exp
Step 2:
Step 3: Low level players' paradise

Yes it's a ridiculous idea and yet the GMs cannot really explain why they think this will work. They keep presenting stories of people not affording spells and blowing through content and being burned out at level 52. The original thread posted by Deru was like 20+ pages of him explaining himself and yet it never made sense.

Tradesonred
03-09-2014, 04:14 PM
Yes it's a ridiculous idea and yet the GMs cannot really explain why they think this will work. They keep presenting stories of people not affording spells and blowing through content and being burned out at level 52. The original thread posted by Deru was like 20+ pages of him explaining himself and yet it never made sense.

Again real funny thing was Sirken claiming afterwards that Deru was one of the only ones on staff to oppose the nerf, like how did that slip through, hes that unaware of what deru thinks or was just trying to get the last word in the conversation, or what? That felt like a short window into what goes on behind the scenes (Sirken seemingly not knowing Derus opinion on the nerf, seemingly never been made aware of Derus big post on why nerf was needed) and it didnt look good.

Faerie
03-09-2014, 04:31 PM
Step 2:

xD

Galacticus
03-09-2014, 05:01 PM
We are currently experiencing step 2.

Azure
03-09-2014, 07:36 PM
Here's where we're at on the server

Step 2:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/profit

1. Nerf Exp
2. Group Exp Bonus
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!

sprinkle16
03-10-2014, 01:15 PM
step 2 is not play

just saying.