PDA

View Full Version : Issue Creating a Guild

triforcedx5
08-11-2010, 06:54 AM
Heya, returned to the server not too long ago and thought I'd form a guild with the buddies I've been making through my lvl'ing. =D

However, I have been petitioning for 5 days now with no luck at contacting a GM. I usually play at later hours of the night in central stand time and am not even sure if this is a time that any of the GMs even play on. Should I just keep waiting or should I have someone log onto my char during the day to see if that will fix it? I understand that the server only has 3 GMs that are not getting paid and hence they have no reason to follow a strict schedule.

Thanks in advance for the replies =)

Loke
08-11-2010, 07:31 AM
I know the two most active GMs haven't been online much (one is away, and other recently resigned) - might have to wait a few days for them to return. Because this server is run by volunteers, sometimes requests take a little longer than the players would prefer. I suggest you just hang in there and they'll get to you when they can.

If you wanted to speed things up - maybe think about throwing in a guide application and helping out the project. I would, but I think GM-Loke would go over about as well as desegregation in early 1950s Topeka.

Cyrano
08-11-2010, 09:45 AM
I'd support GM Loke.... but then again I'd also support desegregation /shrug.

Loke
08-11-2010, 06:17 PM
Lol I too support desegregation haha, was just making a reference to Brown v. Board of Education since it was the first controversial (at the time) thing that came to mind. Thanks for your support though Cyrano! Loke 2012!