PDA

View Full Version : Priestess Ghalea eats Fairy Dust

Mazoku
03-06-2014, 02:09 AM
I am attempting to get Soil of the Underfoot from Priestess Ghalea in Kaladim. I farmed up the 8x Fairy Dust for the turn in which took a while I might add. Then I got several stacks of Bonechips and made sure my faction with Priestess Ghalea was at least amiable by doing bonechip turn ins at Gunlok Jure. With my faction at Amiable I approached Priestess Ghalea to get my Soil of the Underfoot. I turned in 4 unstacked Fairy Dusts and she spat a lot of text out and did not give me the Soil. Needless to say she repeats, "I will need four portions of fairy dust to create the soil of the Underfoot.I will need four portions of fairy dust to create the soil of the Underfoot." (NOTE the text has a grammar issue as well and there is NO space between the sentences that repeat needlessly.) After repeating this four times, one for each of the fairy dusts, she then says, "The Clerics of Underfoot have yet to see your faith directed to our wills. Perhaps you should assist Master Gunlok Jure in the crusade against the undead."

Not only did she not give me my reward of Soil of the Underfoot, she implied that I needed better faction which is NOT true, as I am AMIABLE to her.

Please fix this as soon as possible, I'm trying my best to finish a full suit of Ivy Etched armor and this has me stopped. I lost 8 Fairy Dusts and would either like two Soil of the Underfoot or my 8 Dusts refunded if possible so I could redo turn in when quest is fixed. I would appreciate it much. Thank you so much for all the hard work on the server and I hope this issue can be resolved soon.

Thanks much

Mazoku
03-06-2014, 02:10 AM
Didn't see the Velious tag, this should be under normal game bugs. Sorry for the confusion. Thank you

Mazoku
03-06-2014, 02:33 AM
Wiki states "The Soil of Underfoot (Get from the Priestess Ghalea in the Kaladim cleric's guild for 4 fairy dusts [need at least amiable faction for this], you can raise your faction with Priestess Ghalea by turning in skeleton bones (lot and lots of them), to Gunlok Jure an NPC dwarf in the paladin's guild in North Kaladim"
My faction was amiable during turn in and this was the result. Now I've upped the faction to Warmly, I will update if 3rd attempt at quest fails/succeeds. Thanks

nilbog
03-06-2014, 01:07 PM
Quest requires kindly or better.

Mazoku
03-06-2014, 07:09 PM
Thank you much, I will update the wiki if it has not been done so already. Thank you for the time/patience and sorry again for posting in wrong section.

Cheers!