PDA

View Full Version : Hail to the 99

nephritus
03-05-2014, 07:31 PM
Hello guys

I am a new player on project 1999 and wanted to come on and say hi. I played back in 2002ish from PoP-LoY. After seeing some videos on youtube by superbitsandbob, daelyn75, and lvl1undercon I decided to get a copy of the game and come join the community for some good old times.

Currently playing a 11 ogre shaman hunting around Sro mostly. I am friendly and and respond to kindness in suit.

If you have any tips for a fresh starting player, my ears are open.

Thanks
Neph

Whirled
03-06-2014, 11:11 AM
Hello to you kind sir, I'm only a few months old here myself but am willing to help / group or whatever fun we can make happen in game. Same name in game - usually play 6pm+ EST & some weekends. There's some pretty cool people that play on this server so you should have a great time playing here.

lecompte
03-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Welcome to the server!

Tip: Get handmade backpacks and endeaver to always kill things with fine steel weapons all the way to level 60, you'll be able to afford a fungi or torpor :).

nephritus
03-06-2014, 01:55 PM
Hey Whirled nice to meet yah bud. My shams name is the same as name here as well. Im PST some im a couple hours behind you. Ill send you a tell if I see you on (got you friend listed).

Thanks for the welcome lecompte and the tips I will be working on both of those.

Clark
03-06-2014, 06:59 PM
Welcome!