PDA

View Full Version : Velious melee question

Galacticus
03-05-2014, 03:47 PM
I think most of us know there was a revamp of melee classes to make them more powerful upping their damage tables and certain changes like monk tripple attack.

Since it comes out at the end of velious on the classic timeline, I am wondering what sort of timeline would it follow here since velious wont "end" and there will be no luclin?

Would we just wait the exact time like it was on classic like a year or something after velious came out just for continuity purposes?

Rhambuk
03-05-2014, 03:51 PM
They try to release patches and updates per the timeline if velious was 12 months long and the melee change happened in 12 month our staff will try and patch that in the twelfth month of velious on our server to keep things in line even if there is nothing to come after it

Rhambuk
03-05-2014, 03:52 PM
also your avatar looks like a half naked man on a stripper pole...

if thats your thing okay! but at a closer look i didn't think thats what it was supposed to be

Galacticus
03-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Cool, that is what I was hoping for that they would follow the normal progression time line.

My avatar is the arnold being lowered into the pit of slag at the end of terminator 2.

http://www.screeninsults.com/images/terminator-2-judgement-day-lava.JPG

Rhambuk
03-05-2014, 03:58 PM
LOL wow I was way off ;p

maybe my subconcious is trying to tell me something....