PDA

View Full Version : No See Invis in DN

doraf
03-05-2014, 02:16 PM
Last night we were grinding in Dragon Necropolis and I noticed that none of the phase spiders could see invis. I remember the see invis spiders were not that common, but they did exist.

Xadion
03-05-2014, 05:28 PM
it was indeed a rareity- I always checked as i moved along and sometimes you would get one or two- but you could entirely have a spawn that has no see invsers- I would say kill some and do a few spawn rounds and see if you get one...

or the big bosses with the code could just say "its all good" ;-)

like that damn SK giant that saw through my invs as i ran kael- those random see invs things are annoying!

doraf
03-05-2014, 05:33 PM
We killed a bit last night, but I'll bring another group down there tonight and watch more.

Xadion
03-06-2014, 10:48 AM
Good stuff, there was usually a one in three chance whenever running thru that there would be one or so see invs spider that people paying attention could avoid- was not a super big deal- but we want things to be as close to "as they should be" as we can.

nilbog
03-06-2014, 01:24 PM
I see.

Currently nothing in necropolis sees invis except named.

We have the ability to set the spawns at a % chance instead of just yes/no. If I could get a list of npcs and rough % they could see invis, will add.

kanras
04-30-2014, 10:05 PM
Added a chance for phase spiders to see invis, pending update.